Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 5:52:58 AM EDT
Does someone make a knock off, of the GG&G MAD rear flip up?
I bought one for a friend (thing it'd be easy to find the vendor later) at a gun show and now I can't find one for myself. Why do I want a knock off? They were half the price and I want a few of them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:58:23 AM EDT
Yes.

That is all I know, sorry. I can't remember the name of the company that made the knock-off.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:59:47 AM EDT
I think the company is ASA or something like that. I saw one a year ago or so.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:43:18 AM EDT
American Spirit Arms was making (importing?) cheap knock offs a few years back. Don't know if they still do. I'd be real leery of considerations like sturdiness, tolerances, straightness, etc.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:53:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:54:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Troy:
They are nice cast knock-offs that are sure to last a week or two before they snap off.

-Troy

airsoft for life!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:25:46 AM EDT
Your friend is going to kick your ass for giving him a piece of shit that will fail when his life depends on it!! You'll have to give him multiple blow jobs as pennance IF he survives!!

Real Rule ONE of the Fight Club... NEVER GIVE A FRIEND A POS THAT HIS LIFE MAY SOMEDAY DEPEND ON!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:26:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sniper1az:
Your friend is going to kick your ass for giving him a piece of shit that will fail when his life depends on it!! You'll have to give him multiple blow jobs as pennance IF he survives!!

Real Rule ONE of the Fight Club... NEVER GIVE A FRIEND A POS THAT HIS LIFE MAY SOMEDAY DEPEND ON!

hey dude,
junior high is that way ----->
Top Top