Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 3:29:32 AM EDT
Has anyone ever used trial versions of software? If I wanted to download a trial version of something like Photoshop from Adobe would I be obligated to buy it? Not trying to be cheap, but I don't know if I would really use it beyond editing some photo's and I'm not sure if I want to invest that much money for something I may not use to it's full extent.  Are ther any decent less expensive photo editing programs that would let me do some photoshoping?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:31:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Gimp,it is free and just as good as Photochop...As far as the trial software,I think there is a validation key that expires in a set amount of time.Send Adobe some cash and they send you a new key #.

Gimp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top