Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 10:28:46 PM EDT
Anyone help me out?  Order totals $72

As a side note what type of HK mag does a Cetme sporter in .308 take?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Please?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:53:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I think they are on the paper catalog they mail out [coupon codes). I have the latest one will take a look.

I used to have two century CETMEs. The HK G3 mags will fit, and lock, but typically fit loose. Becasue Century made the receivers on the CETMEs, no two are exactly the same so it is a crap shoot to get one to feed reliably with the G3 mags. Mine were both so unreliable I could use only CETME steel mags, and even then I had to tweak the feed lips to get every round to strip, my receivers were so out of spec.

The CETME mags are not HK, They were only made by CETME, and are steel only with a slight curve to them. All G3 mags are straight, steel or the Para aluminum waffles.  Tapco used to have a ton of them but don't know anymore since I sold both mine.

Hopefully you got lucky. If you have a CETME, you must know about Cetmerifles.com right?
They can answer any question you have about it. Most memebers of that forum are fiercely loyal to their cetmes, and to working  out the many issues they have. Good site.

The G3 mags are dirt cheap so you can try it to see if it works.  Don't be surprised if it doesn't feed reliably from the G3 mags though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#5]
OK looked on my catalog - heres the deal with the coupon codes. You send in a form from the catalog (you may be able to do it from thier website - don't know) requesting specials information from time to time they email or Fax (Whichever you requested) specials on certain items. If you want one of these, when you order, you put in the coupon code from the email/fax and you get that price, limited time specials.

Might have to try it, but I don't order from CDNN undless I have big order - I like them, but their shipping is high I find ($10 on anything) - plus they are in TX so I pay sales tax.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
OK looked on my catalog - heres the deal with the coupon codes. You send in a form from the catalog (you may be able to do it from thier website - don't know) requesting specials information from time to time they email or Fax (Whichever you requested) specials on certain items. If you want one of these, when you order, you put in the coupon code from the email/fax and you get that price, limited time specials.

Might have to try it, but I don't order from CDNN undless I have big order - I like them, but their shipping is high I find ($10 on anything) - plus they are in TX so I pay sales tax.

Sucks having to pay taxes that is one of the things that always saved me money.  $10 is not bad for shipping especially when buying guns cheapest guns I have had shipped come from CDNN also $10 is still not bad for an odds an ends order if you order more than 3 items.

As far as CDNN I give them my highest reccomendation never a single issue, knowledgable, up front about what you are ordering, fast shipping, and no bullshit charges.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sucks having to pay taxes that is one of the things that always saved me money.  $10 is not bad for shipping especially when buying guns cheapest guns I have had shipped come from CDNN also $10 is still not bad for an odds an ends order if you order more than 3 items.

As far as CDNN I give them my highest reccomendation never a single issue, knowledgable, up front about what you are ordering, fast shipping, and no bullshit charges.

Oh I agree CDNN is topnotch,  great vendor. It's just guys like www.gunpartsguy.com has the low prices and never a shipping charge. But unfortunately he sells only FAL stuff.  Small vendor low overhead.
It's just paying $10 shipping for a set of grips that probably cost about $1 to ship and cost less than $10 to begin with. But I'm glad they are there, lots of great stuff at great prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top