Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 2:10:34 PM EDT
Just watched a History Channel program on the Hitler family. At the end it went into how there are some descendants of his living in the US. From what they said they have changed their names are living in Long Island and will not have any children so the lineage dies with them. Anyone else see this?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I know if I had immigrated any time in the 20th, and my last name were Hitler... I'd have changed it... I'd go to Hiller or something...  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Adolf had kids?  Didn't know that.  Or was it neices and nephews.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#3]
DUh, they changed their name to Bush!  Have you not been paying attention?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, I know if I had immigrated any time in the 20th, and my last name were Hitler... I'd have changed it... I'd go to Hiller or something...  

You mean Hillary?

-K
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Old one nut didnt have kids. Its all other relatives.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Some of us live in Texas......oops.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Hitler had six kids if I remember correctly.  He killed them all in the Bunker before he killed himself and Eva.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hitler had six kids if I remember correctly.  He killed them all in the Bunker before he killed himself and Eva.

You're likely joking.  He had no known children.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That was Joseph Goebels.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

That was Joseph Goebbels.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean Hillary?

Now thats funny    

-K

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Dude.  That's creepy.  You posted the same thing as me.  Makes me look like your troll account.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dude.  That's creepy.  You posted the same thing as me.  Makes me look like your troll account.

LOL. Woulda beat ya, but double checked the spelling.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Thats was Joseph Goebbels, go back to history class.

CRAP to late.

well at least i got more info then the rest.

As Berlin was besieged by the Russians in April/May 1945, Goebbels stayed with Hitler in Hitler’s bunker. In his diary, he blamed the defeat of Germany on the German people and not Hitler. On May 1st, he gave poison to his six children and then shot his wife and then himself. He gave orders that his body should be burned. Before, his death, it is said that Hitler gave to Goebbels his own wrist watch as a mark that he had been the only senior Nazi leader to have stayed with Hitler to the end.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Hit your history book again.  That was the Proaganda Minister Geobouls, sure I spelled that wrong
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Some of us live in Texas......oops.

I thought you guys lived in Swastika Acres, CO...
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By John Parker:
Just watched a History Channel program on the Hitler family. At the end it went into how there are some descendants of his living in the US. From what they said they have changed their names are living in Long Island and will not have any children so the lineage dies with them. Anyone else see this?

They themselves obviously believe in Nazi genetic doctrine if they believe genetic lines carry predetermined behavioral patterns which they must stamp out.

How silly.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#20]
His God child ended up in San Antonio.  She used to work at the little steak place in front of and a couple buildings down from the Alamo.  She served us a couple times on trips there years ago.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#21]
I saw a thing on the SS on History where they (the SS) went and found his half sister living in the mountains and took care of her.After the war.

They also did this for some of the other heirarchy of the 3rd reich.I think the show was about Odessa?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

'cept he spelled it right  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

They themselves obviously believe in Nazi genetic doctrine if they believe genetic lines carry predetermined behavioral patterns which they must stamp out.

How silly.

Course the History Channel hunting them down is equally absurd... are they going to out where Dahmer & Manson's families live too? WTF do relatives have to do with the actions of a madman?

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Guess your right, that was Goebbels.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

How silly.

Actually, I was listening to the History Channel show as I was farkin' around on this newfangled kumputer contraption and the narrator never said that the Hitler relatives had STATED they weren't going to have children.  It was simply pointed out that very few of them WERE having children.  It was then speculated that they might be intentionally not reproducing.

I don't guess it ever occurred to the History Channel that maybe the Hitler family, like me, just hates kids.

Personally, I think the Hitler clan should collectively pack up, move to the hills of Tennessee, and start churning out young'uns.  Folks orta be PROUD o' their heritage!  Then the Hitler family could get involved in politics (as we know is their nature, and WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!).  You know.  Run for Magistrate and Railroad Commissioner and so on.

Folks would be like, "You hear?  Josh Hitler's runnin' fer Sherrif!"

He could play second fiddle to a running mate named "Hale" (descendent of Nathan) and folks could have bumper stickers: Hale/Hitler '08.

Yeah, I got it all figured out.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#26]
OMG!  Nazi relatives!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top