Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Never saw one.

Are they like fanny packs? or the stupid long chain attatched to a wallet?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "Murse", but I use it when I need to carry a lot of stuff.  More than what fits into my pockets, but less than a backpack.

www.maxpedition.com/product/versipack/0403_fatboy/0403g_01s.gif

+1
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "Murse", but I use it when I need to carry a lot of stuff.  More than what fits into my pockets, but less than a backpack.

that's an "i'm still in the closet" purse!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You can put "Man" in front of it all you like.  If you carry a purse, you may as well get the matching heels and earrings.

Who the hell are you to say that here with only 19 posts?

who the hell are you to say that here with 1500+ posts and no membership? hahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:54:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Men should carry backpacks. duffel bags, or a briefcase.  That is all.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:59:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Carrying a purse is fashionable and progressive.     Just like being a homosexual is fashionable and progressive.

Didn't Harrison Ford carry a purse in Raiders of the Lost Ark???   Harrison Ford is a homo!  I wouldn't have believed it, but facts are facts.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:01:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Didn't Harrison Ford carry a purse in Raiders of the Lost Ark???   Harrison Ford is a homo!  I wouldn't have believed it, but facts are facts.  

hahahaha big diff if you're out in the field! besides, wasn't that a courier bag doing double duty? i thought i read about that on some indy jones website...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:13:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was just wondering what the hell is this new trend all about where men wear purses.  I personally think that that underlies a homo.  Also I noticed young rappers on their music videos wearing these stupid things.  Now that is kind of strange as well.  Think about it.....rappers rapping about shooting people and selling drugs....now think about them doing all that with a man purse...lol

But thats just my opinion, so what do you guys think?

I go to a university of about 50,000.  2 years ago it was the largest university in North America.  Apparently, about 70% of the guys here are gay.  

yep.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:30:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I've carried one for years.  Its a Dillon "Executive" carry bag with a zippered pocket in the side middle for carrying your iron.  Until I started working in a .gov lab, I carried my P-99 with me everywhere, including on the train to work and into my office.  I was NOT going to be a victim.

Can't do it now...if the sentries decided to search my vehicle, I'd quickly be eating macadam with a knee in my neck.  I still use the bag though.  Great for books, lunch and my newspaper.

I don't carry it with me any other times though.  When I'm not commuting...I simply pack my iron in a holster and my wallet in my pocket.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Just carry a soft sided briefcase or a courier bag.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top