Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/16/2005 9:19:41 AM EDT
WTF?

Tell me it ain't so!!

CNN Story

Globalsecurtity.org16 December 2005 -- CNN is reporting today that Iraqi security forces apparently captured Abu Mus'ab al-Zarqawi, the Al-Qaeda leader in Iraq, but released him because they did not know who he was.

Iraqi Deputy Interior Minister Hussain Kamal told CNN that al-Zarqawi was arrested and released at some point last year. He gave no details.

The United States has not officially commented on Kamal's statement.

Al-Zarqawi is the most wanted man in Iraq. Iraqi and U.S. officials have been offering a $25 million bounty for information leading to his capture.

Al-Zarqawi, a 39-year-old Jordanian, is allegedly the mastermind of numerous bombings, armed attacks, hostage murders, and other acts of violence in Iraq. He has been sentenced to death in Jordan for the 2002 murder of a U.S. diplomat.

(CNN)

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:21:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2005 9:23:56 AM EDT by FieroLoki]
Search is your friend.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=418682

Among others.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:21:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
Search is your friend.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=418682

Among others.

For the record.........

I did Search "Al-Zarqawi" but silly me forgot to cross check "Terror Leader"

Freakin" Dupe police.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:26:34 AM EDT
Bunch of dumb fucks !!

Lets see if they pass the buck on this one to the local guys as they did with the prison deal.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:04:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By John11167:
Bunch of dumb fucks !!

Lets see if they pass the buck on this one to the local guys as they did with the prison deal.

1. Actually try and read the story.

2. For about the 5th time this is a year old story that CNN has run before it is old new and it is not a coincidence that CNN chose dredge it up again on the day Iraqi elections took place. If you cannot find negative news you retread some.

3. Notice words like rumors.

4. And so you been duped by a dupe.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:06:44 PM EDT

16 December 2005 -- CNN is reporting today ......

There's your trouble right there.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:07:59 PM EDT
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:12:47 PM EDT
Dupeage
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:23:26 PM EDT
Old news dredged up in order to shit over the good news about the smooth elections.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:58:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
Old news dredged up in order to shit over the good news about the smooth elections.

Exactly what this is.

I saw "Anderson-I-am-a-commie-leftist-fag-Cooper" reporting from Iraq the night after the elections had taken place.

In the very same breath, that homo said "the elections were a success, and word we get is that Al-Zarqawi was captured and released."

Same F-ing sentence!

The very next sentence was not even about the election, or lack of violence, or the overwhelming turnout...........it was:

"I spoke with a high ranking Iraqi intelligence expert, who said he though it was the Americans that let him go"

They could not stand the fact that it WORKED!!!

I hate CNN!
Top Top