Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:23:43 PM EDT

New Terrorism Plots to Include Women

Al Qaeda promises further US attacks
Intel suggests desparation forcing usage of women terrorist

NEW YORK (CNN) – New threats from Al Qaeda promise to destroy gas stability and cheap laborers.

The newest video aired by the TV station Al Jazeera shows a man heavily covered in robes hiding his identity and holding an AK-47 assault rifle super machinegun, common in the airings.  The video, lasting nearly 4 minutes, promises a strike on bean canneries, an important resource in American gas production.  The man also attacked US dependence on foreign laborers. “The infidels have, for too long, taken advantage of southern labor” the man said, “our explosive experts are hard at work closing this channel of southern pilgrims.”

Not in the video is evidence of desperation.  New intelligence suggests Al Qaeda is recruiting women into their ranks.  Evidence certainly seems to suggest the same.  A Palestinian woman failed to detonate her suicide bomb several months ago at a wedding.

An anonymous internet watchdog cited credible sources in Florida that new US targets may be carried out by female operatives.  Additionally, the watchdog able to obtain and display photos of several suspected female plotters.  Others reading this new information agreed that these new US targets are likely to be pursued.  “I’d hit it” replied one user, while still another quipped “Get both!” believing both targets were likely to be attempted.

Its difficult to know for sure where and who will be carrying out attacks against the US.  Officials are refusing to talk citing incompetence and ignorance among the liberal media.  The only thing we can know for sure is, that we are very, very, dumb.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
If they start strapping bombs to strippers, manufacturing labor is gonna take an enormous hit.

However, there are worse ways to die than getting blown in the middle of a lap dance.  Hell, I wouldn't complain.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

...holding an AK-47 assault rifle super machinegun, common in the airings....

-Foxxz

WTFWTF???
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Foxxz

WTFWTF???

I was thinking that too. Maybe they have icecream trucks too

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Foxxz

WTFWTF???

I thought the same thing.

"Journalist" is from the Latin route "Journo"... i believe it means "combination of head and ass."  I may be off on that a wee bit.

- BG
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Just don't lead them as much.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

New Terrorism Plots to Include Women

Al Qaeda promises further US attacks
Intel suggests desparation forcing usage of women terrorist

NEW YORK (CNN) – New threats from Al Qaeda promise to destroy gas stability and cheap laborers.

The newest video aired by the TV station Al Jazeera shows a man heavily covered in robes hiding his identity and holding an AK-47 assault rifle super machinegun, common in the airings.  The video, lasting nearly 4 minutes, promises a strike on bean canneries, an important resource in American gas production.  The man also attacked US dependence on foreign laborers. “The infidels have, for too long, taken advantage of southern labor” the man said, “our explosive experts are hard at work closing this channel of southern pilgrims.”

Not in the video is evidence of desperation.  New intelligence suggests Al Qaeda is recruiting women into their ranks.  Evidence certainly seems to suggest the same.  A Palestinian woman failed to detonate her suicide bomb several months ago at a wedding.

An anonymous internet watchdog cited credible sources in Florida that new US targets may be carried out by female operatives.  Additionally, the watchdog able to obtain and display photos of several suspected female plotters.  Others reading this new information agreed that these new US targets are likely to be pursued.  “I’d hit it” replied one user, while still another quipped “Get both!” believing both targets were likely to be attempted.

Its difficult to know for sure where and who will be carrying out attacks against the US.  Officials are refusing to talk citing incompetence and ignorance among the liberal media. The only thing we can know for sure is, that we are very, very, dumb.

-Foxxz

Very good, but too obvious...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Why should this surprise anyone

In Russia, Chechen women have struck 11 times including the two Airliners ( Sept 2004 I think ) that were downed simultaneously

Black Widows I believe they call themselves

Nobody suspects women and that's why the Chechens have been so succesful in using them
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Holy crap!  They have SUPER MACHINEGUNS?

Man, we're all just totally screwed.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#9]
"there are worse ways to die than getting blown in the middle of a lap dance. Hell, I wouldn't complain"

hahahahha
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Somebody should cross post that to the DUnderheads at the other board. Their petticoats would be all a flutter...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#11]
They can take the beans.  It's the shrimp and crabs that help keep my gas supply up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted: Why should this surprise anyone In Russia, Chechen women have struck 11 times including the two Airliners ( Sept 2004 I think ) that were downed simultaneously Black Widows I believe they call themselves Nobody suspects women and that's why the Chechens have been so succesful in using them
You need to read the article closely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top