Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:33:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
That person is just a fucking idiot....

A product of the pinko public school system

No. It's just intellectual laziness.

Well, maybe if the school had caused her to THINK.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:34:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:54:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Without incest, how would we keep Appalachia populated?

I find it ironic that Abortion can be considered a solution to sexual assault, but it is abhorrent to use a gun to prevent it in the first place.

As far as sex and gayness, it is well known that people/animals will fuck anything.  Does my dog have a leg humping gene?  Do I have a gene that makes me prefer petite brunettes?  Am I afflicted with a gene that makes me attractive only to large blondes?  I am sure there is some level of genetic persuasion going on, but it is on the same level that makes some guys "leg men" and others "Butt Men" and yet others "Breast Men".  Some are "Dick men" i guess, as that is what turns them on.

My problem is, where do we draw the line at what is acceptable behavior?  How can we measure one sexual persuasion against another, what makes one alright, and another a crime?  IF we accept one perversion as normal, then why not another?  I do not have the answer, I am just asking.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:50:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I find it ironic that Abortion can be considered a solution to sexual assault, but it is abhorrent to use a gun to prevent it in the first place.

That's a perfect example of the liberals fucked up minds. MOst seem to be pro-abortion BUT against the deat penalty?

I guess "Kill the Baby..Not the Rapist" would be a good bumper sticker for them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:18:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I once accompanied a 15-year-old acquaintance when she aborted her brother's child (and helped her get out of the abusive family situation).

Why is it that every nutty liberal I have ever talked to brings out a similar story?
Me thinks they make this bullshit up.

Of course they do.

They live inside a fantasy world.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So am I picking up that you find homosexuality to be normal and/or acceptable behavior?

Suffice it to say,  I most vehemently disagree.   In my book, homosexuality is as much a disorder as any medical or psychological condition found in any relevant medical or psychological textbook.

Men stuffing each other is not natural, normal, or acceptable.    That is all.

Same goes for lesbianism except for the required anatomical changes.

CJ

I don't find homosexuality a 'normal' behavior, but I also disagree with the stance that they need 'cured'.  

How do homos harm you?  Are you afraid you might catch the homo disease if they get too close?  What does it matter what they do behind closed doors?  Now it's a diff thing if they are doing stuff in public, I don't approve of that any more than I approve of straight people getting it on in public.  However, as long as I'm not forced to watch/witness it they aren't hurting me so I really don't care.

You know, what bothers me about how these two issues intermingle is that homosexuality doesn't hurt anybody, but abortion...wait, that's just a routine medical procedure which removes nonviable tissue, just like a cancer treatment.
So what's the big deal?

Are you kidding?

Many of the fetuses aborted are so far along that they actually start breathing.

No kidding.

There is a incredibly hideous nightmare described by those nice sounding words or yours.

Abortion is one of the most horrible crimes ever invented.  Deep down everone knows it.

Baby left to die after surviving abortion
BY NIGEL HAWKES, SCIENCE EDITOR, THE TIMES

AN ABORTED baby survived for 80 minutes while hospital staff waited for it to die, a coroner's court in Darwin, Australia, was told yesterday.

The baby was unexpectedly born alive after birth was induced between 21 and 22 weeks of gestation.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And if they were to scour these boards, you don't think they could come up with worse?

No. We're not the extremists. They are.

Topics commonly overheard on ARFCOM:
* What ammo to shoot cops/JBTs with?
* I HATE THE BITCH!!  WHAT DO I DO??  Replies include: "Shoot, Shovel, and STFU"
* How much ammo do I need to repel a zombie attack?
* I'm feeling lonely, I'm afraid I might do something crazy.

Yep, "we're" not the extremists!

Personally, I don't see how she said anything wrong.  She pointed out a case of incest where she thought the abortion was legit.  Her concern was that genetic testing would be abused to single out gay babies and abort them.  Judging by some posts here, sounds like a rational fear.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was looking over on DU and I saw this -

Dear Auntie Pinko,

I am having a very hard time clarifying my thinking on the abortion issue. Can you help?

Here's my problem: as a woman, of course I am in total favor of the right to safe, legal abortion. I once accompanied a 15-year-old acquaintance when she aborted her brother's child (and helped her get out of the abusive family situation).

However, I am squeamish about abortion on another level. Of my closest and dearest friends, about half are gay. As medical technology advances, I believe we're not far from isolating the "gay gene," or otherwise developing some scientifically valid way of predicting a tendency on the part of a fetus to develop into a gay child. I also believe, based on my three decades living in the Bible belt, that it would take all of fifteen minutes for the fake Christians to find a way to justify aborting all of those fetuses.

I love my gay friends. The world would be a sadder place without them.

Am I being paranoid, Auntie? Or is this a valid concern? Does it necessitate modifying my staunchly pro-choice stand?

Please help.

Holly
Huntsville, AL

Un - be - focking - levable

I'm speechless.

So we are to conclude that in the mind of liberals,

Kill straight baby = wonderful
Kill gay baby = no good

What the eff is wrong with these people?

Every passing year I hate them more and more.  They are pure evil disguised as "nice".

I think she's speaking about gay fetuses being aborted in order to eliminate gays, instead of aborting a fetus because you don't want a child.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I think she's saying it's OK to abort fetuses when you don't know if they'll be gay or not, but it would be a bad thing to abort fetuses if you KNEW if they were gay.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
And if they were to scour these boards, you don't think they could come up with worse?

* I HATE THE BITCH!!  WHAT DO I DO??  Replies include: "Shoot, Shovel, and STFU"

Personally, I don't see how she said anything wrong.  She pointed out a case of incest where she thought the abortion was legit.  Her concern was that genetic testing would be abused to single out gay babies and abort them.  Judging by some posts here, sounds like a rational fear.

Well since you are saying that threads like that somehow apply to all of us, that must include you as well as being a psycho extremist whacko freak.  Some of those threads are trolls like yourself who are trying to stir up shit, and others are people whom have a general sense of community here and have no other outlet to communicate what is going on in their life to anyone else.  It is dickheads like you that keep people so repressed that the only way they can vent what is really going on inside with out suffering admonishment and outright abuse is to do it anonymously over the internet.  We all go through bad parts of our lives, and we all have crazy thoughts from time to time, and if you are going to convict  a single person, much a whole forum over the desperate thoughts of a desperate person at a desperate time in their life, then just go away.

"SSS" is a fucking joke....
"Zombies" are a fucking joke...

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That person is just a fucking idiot....

A product of the pinko public school system

Or a clever

ETA

Quoted:
Probably not a lesbian, hot or otherwise. most likely an UGLY, sad, never-been-kissed fag-hag. Worse than a dyke IMHO. Granola chewing dumbass hippy liberal? You betcha!

Just don't complement her looks or it's "Sexual Harassment" for you, Jack.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Point of order -

Only post in all caps for breaking news, recent discoveries, and the like.

"Liberals are crazy and evil" is akin to "sun rises in east."
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who let you into Texas?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone besides me realize the 15 yr old acquaintance aborted her brother's child? Incest?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Anyone besides me realize the 15 yr old acquaintance aborted her brother's child? Incest?

I realize that.  Again, where do you draw the line?  I have no idea where to call it quits, but I know if you allow abortion for one reason, all of the sudden everyone will have that reason to get an abortion.  

Abortions for incest and rape are okay?  Abortions for defects are not?  I do not understand this girl's thinking that it is okay to abort for one reason, but not for another.  I hate abortion personally, but right now it is the law of the land.  Since it is legal, then whomever wants an abortion should be able to get one for whatever reason, including if their kid has a  Gay Gene.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Quoted:
There IS reason to conclude that as she refers to them as 'fake' christians.  I pointed this out.

No, you came to a conclusion that is not in any way supported by her actual words.

Ok, I'll just say this again.  I thought I covered it.  She is equating FAKE CHRISTIANS to those that would JUSTIFY ABORTION.  

If you are a christian, when and why would you justify abortion?  It seems to go against everything that christ was about.

If you still want to disagree on this point, fine, I won't go over it again.  Her point is about people that would JUSTIFY ABORTION because thier baby had a GAY GENE.  Period.  She isn't advocating homosexuality or abortion.

1. Whoever said that "keeping holy the sabbath is relaxing on the couch and meditating about God"?
2. That would be rather hard to do since for most of the 2000 years of Christianity Christians did not have couches.
3. Is football condemned by God or His Prophets and Disciples?

No but I'm not going to argue the point.

There are people who commit various sexual sins and perversions; adultery, incest, pederasty, necrophilia etc. It is only those who make the choice to engaging homosexual sodomy that are marching in the streets and teaching their perversion to school children. Hence the "special attention." There is also a group that is trying to legalize sex with children and call themselves NAMBLA. As you might imagine they are homosexuals.

Wonderful.  This is about abortion and the JUSTIFICATION OF ABORTING GAY BABIES.  Period.  Gay Gene Baby Fetuses didn't found NAMBLA, nor are Gay Gene Baby Fetuses Engaging In Sodomy!  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I don't find homosexuality a 'normal' behavior, but I also disagree with the stance that they need 'cured'.  

How do homos harm you?  Are you afraid you might catch the homo disease if they get too close?  What does it matter what they do behind closed doors?  Now it's a diff thing if they are doing stuff in public, I don't approve of that any more than I approve of straight people getting it on in public.  However, as long as I'm not forced to watch/witness it they aren't hurting me so I really don't care.

I promised myself I wouldn't hijack this thread, but seeing as it is already hijacked......just one post.

Ask a hemophiliac how homos are harmful. Queers and druggies have killed quite a few hemophiliacs and other people who received blood transfusions by infecting the blood supply with AIDS and hepatitis.
There are so many ways in which they harm society, this is just one of them.

Your attitude is one that enables people to commit homosexual acts. Homosexuality isn't any more genetic than alcoholism - it's a character flaw. An alcoholic says "one little drink won't hurt anybody" Homos say "one little.." Well, you get the picture.  When you decide it's OK there's nothing stopping you from there. That is why we have seen such a rise in homosexuality in recent years.

Flame away all you flamers! I'm done.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well since you are saying that threads like that somehow apply to all of us, that must include you as well as being a psycho extremist whacko freak.  Some of those threads are trolls like yourself who are trying to stir up shit, and others are people whom have a general sense of community here and have no other outlet to communicate what is going on in their life to anyone else.  It is dickheads like you that keep people so repressed that the only way they can vent what is really going on inside with out suffering admonishment and outright abuse is to do it anonymously over the internet.  We all go through bad parts of our lives, and we all have crazy thoughts from time to time, and if you are going to convict  a single person, much a whole forum over the desperate thoughts of a desperate person at a desperate time in their life, then just go away.

"SSS" is a fucking joke....
"Zombies" are a fucking joke...

Wow, I never knew I wielded so much power!  I'm responsible for people wanting to kill their spouses, being mad at the world, and being all around crazy???  Your post was probably filled with more "crazy" than anything else I've cited.  Get some help.

PS, I know some things said here are tongue in cheek, but there's some craziness behind them as you clearly demonstrate.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Ask a hemophiliac how homos are harmful. Queers and druggies have killed quite a few hemophiliacs and other people who received blood transfusions by infecting the blood supply with AIDS and hepatitis.

Your attitude is one that enables people to commit homosexual acts. Homosexuality isn't any more genetic than alcoholism - it's a character flaw. An alcoholic says "one little drink won't hurt anybody" Homos say "one little.." Well, you get the picture.  When you decide it's OK there's nothing stopping you from there. That is why we have seen such a rise in homosexuality in recent years.

This is amaziing, so it's just the gays that are responsible for AIDS???  I'd say religion has harmed society more than gays.  Sometimes it's the same, bit if it's a man of the cloth poking young boys, it's OK with you isn't it?

It seems the biggest homophobes are the ones who say it's not genetic but a character flaw.  That implies everyone gets that urge and it's up to a good Christian to resist the temptation.  They probably feel that way because they've felt the urge and this is their way of suppressing it.  It must suck being something you hate.  That reminds my stripper friends tell me.  Some of the biggest pervs that come to the clubs are priests that blast "paganism" during the day but lap it up at night.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I promised myself I wouldn't hijack this thread, but seeing as it is already hijacked......just one post.

Ya, I think I started the hijack

Anymore blood is so strictly screened this isn't much of a problem.  In the past, you have a point.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#21]

LIBERALS ARE TOTALLY INSANE AND EVIL - Wait until you read this.

Thanks for the info, but I really didn't need anybody to tell me that.  I sort of had it figured out for a while now.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe someday we will be able to isolate the "liberal gene". That would be a fantastic genetic disorder to rid the world of.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is amaziing, so it's just the gays that are responsible for AIDS???  I'd say religion has harmed society more than gays.  Sometimes it's the same, bit if it's a man of the cloth poking young boys, it's OK with you isn't it?

It seems the biggest homophobes are the ones who say it's not genetic but a character flaw.  That implies everyone gets that urge and it's up to a good Christian to resist the temptation.  They probably feel that way because they've felt the urge and this is their way of suppressing it.  It must suck being something you hate.  That reminds my stripper friends tell me.  Some of the biggest pervs that come to the clubs are priests that blast "paganism" during the day but lap it up at night.

Why do you equate "religion" with a fag in a priest's outfit?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Will someone please ban this Troll?  Princess here is obviously from the DU.  Can't argue without accusing those who disagree with he/she/it of being closet homesexuals.  Also hates religion, surprise, surprise.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Why does this suprise you from the radical LEFT? this is their mainstream mentality.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:10:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:16:14 AM EDT
[#27]
I've found my gay friends are generally more of a pain in the ass then anything.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:22:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I've found my gay friends are generally more of a pain in the ass then anything.

LOL "in the ASS"
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:26:20 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL "in the ASS"

That came out totally fucking wrong.  

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:03:08 AM EDT
[#30]
You don't need to go over to the DU to find evil when it comes to abortion...

I've found some really disgusting stuff on threads here...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:07:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Ah, the old homophobic card...if you disaprove of homosexuals you must be afraid of them...

...again, if that is true, I am a heterophobic heterosexual because some bitches out there scare the hell out of me...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:12:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you doing on a board with a bunch of "extremists" then??
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:14:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you doing using DU's tactics of"If you dont fit the mold get the fuck out"?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

This is amaziing, so it's just the gays that are responsible for AIDS???  I'd say religion has harmed society more than gays.  

Why don't you go have some unprotected homosexual anal sex, and get back to us on how harmful gays can be...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you doing using DU's tactics of"If you dont fit the mold get the fuck out"?

Did I tell him to leave or be banned?? Huge fucking leap there bud...questions don't always have an implied answer, although your questions might...but I won't imply that...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:17:34 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is amaziing, so it's just the gays that are responsible for AIDS???  I'd say religion has harmed society more than gays.  

Why don't you go have some unprotected homosexual anal sex, and get back to us on how harmful gays can be...

Yep, cause gays are the only ones with AIDS.  

I've seen third graders give better arguments then you do.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL "in the ASS"

...the second Fruedian slip I've seen this week on here...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL "in the ASS"

As long as thats the only type of slip, it'll be ok.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, cause gays are the only ones with AIDS.  

I've seen third graders give better arguments then you do.

Again, you made a leap based on what I said...I didn't say only...but if you think unprotected gay sex is any safer than swapping needles with a heroin addict, well, try it and see how dangerous it is...

Gays are for sure not the only ones with AIDS...sometimes gay guys will marry a beard, and give it to her as well...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:21:12 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL "in the ASS"

As long as thats the only type of slip, it'll be ok.

Another type of slip might make you a CD...damn, English is confusing...with all the multiple meanings of words...gay comes to mind...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:18:17 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"you made a leap based on what I said"  I'm still here because not everyone on ARFCOM is a repugnant "extremist". I've actually learned a lot from these boards, unfortunately every time you run across an ignorant hate filled post on ARFCOM, you forget about the past 5 posts that made you laugh or taught you something.  I'm learning to suffer fools such as yourself better though so sorry, I'm not going anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:34:57 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or you could point a gun at your head to see how harmful guns can be........
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top