Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 9:37:36 PM EDT
i wonder if it would be legal to mount my shotgun in my car like cops do in there cruisers btw i live in nc
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Lucky for you there is a Shotgun Forum.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know the laws there, here in Texas you can have a loaded rifle or shotgun in your
vehicle but, is it worth the hassle from the local LEO's ? no. just get a CHL or what ever
your state calls it and be smart. Ironic that this is my 870 post
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The real question is not really pertinent to shotguns specifically, but to the keeping and mounting of a loaded gun in his vehicle. Hopefully someone from NC can chime in, since laws vary from state to state.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The real question is not really pertinent to shotguns specifically, but to the keeping and mounting of a loaded gun in his vehicle. Hopefully someone from NC can chime in, since laws vary from state to state.

Well, then lucky for you guys there is a Carolinas Forum.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
why invite someone to break into your car?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
why invite someone to break into your car?

+1  Put it in your trunk or something if you must have it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top