Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 5:27:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2005 6:46:27 PM EDT by PeteCO]
coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/NEWS01/512140303/1002

Sex 'game' full of fear
Teen testifies at sex abuse trial
By SARA REED
SaraReed@coloradoan.com

Editor's note: The following story contains some graphic sexual content.

A teenage girl allegedly abused by a former Denver-area attorney nearly three years ago painted a horrific picture Tuesday of the alleged abuse suffered at the hands of her mother and her male friends.

The now 14-year-old girl testified in the opening day of the sex-abuse trial of William "Billy" Hunsaker, who faces two counts of sexual assault on a child; two counts of sexual assault on a child - pattern of abuse; one count of conspiracy to commit sexual assault on a child; and one count of conspiracy to commit sexual assault on a child - pattern of abuse.

The girl testified she didn't report the abuse because she was afraid to be separated from her little brother.

"He was the only person I had in that house," the girl said during two hours on the witness stand.

Hunsaker is charged in connection with incidents alleged to have occurred from Jan. 1 to May 31, 2003, involving the girl, who was then 11, and her brother, who was then 9. Hunsaker was involved with their mother.

The girl said she first met Hunsaker in mid-February 2003 when he came to spend the night.

The next morning, her mother told the girl, who had stayed the night at a friend's house, there was someone she wanted her to meet - Hunsaker.

The girl testified they watched the DreamWorks' movie "Spirit" in the living room. During the movie, her mother performed oral sex on Hunsaker while the three were sitting on the couch.

She testified that the second time she met Hunsaker her mother took her and her brother to meet him at a Thornton motel in early March 2003.

The girl said she was nervous and scared. "I didn't want to do anything (sexual)," she said. "But I knew it was going to happen."

That night, after dinner, the girl said her mother and Hunsaker showered but did not get dressed.

She said she saw Hunsaker snorting lines of white powder in the bathroom and he told her they were drugs.

That's when Hunsaker began performing oral sex on her while her mother fondled her brother, she said.

"I said I was tired and wanted to go to bed," she said, and Hunsaker stopped.

The mother, who is not being identified to protect the identities of her children, pleaded guilty in October 2003 to aggravated incest and pimping of a child. Her plea agreement stipulated she had to testify against Hunsaker.

She is serving a 22-year prison sentence at the Colorado Women's Correctional Facility in Cañon City. Another of the mother's male friends, Lawrence McCready, 32, of Loveland, pleaded guilty in March 2004 to sexual assault on a child - pattern of abuse, and engaging in child prostitution.

He is also serving a 20-year prison sentence.

The children's mother testified that she began spending a lot of time in Internet chat rooms while her children were living in Wyoming with their father from June 2002 to January 2003.

She said she met McCready and Hunsaker on the Internet.

She also described how the conversations were sexually oriented and one of her online "friends" - a man - introduced her to the idea of "family play" - in which all members of the family were sexually active with one another.

"I really didn't shy away from it," she said. "Anyone in their right mind would have slammed the door on them and called the police. I can't say that I thought it was normal ... I felt so out of control, and this is how he kept his family close."

She testified she took nude photographs of her daughter and sent them to men, including Hunsaker.

"I tried to make it fun for her," she said. "I tried to make it like a game."

The woman could not look at the pictures when Deputy District Attorney Renee Doak handed them to her.

During Tuesday's testimony, Hunsaker, dressed in a dark suit and polka-dot tie, remained stone faced, occasionally leaning over to talk with his attorney, Andy Gavaldón.

The woman said she later began engaging in sexual behavior with her daughter at the urging of the man who told her about "family play."

She testified that when she met Hunsaker, he told her he expected she would have sex with her daughter.

"He wanted a family that played together," she said.

The mother also described both times she met Hunsaker, adding that during the first visit she and Hunsaker encouraged her 9-year-old son to touch Hunsaker's genitalia. The boy complied.

It is unclear if the boy will testify against Hunsaker.

The mother testified that the sole purpose of the second visit was for "all of us to get to know each other more intimately."

The trial is scheduled to resume at 8:30 a.m., when the defense will continue cross examining the mother.

If convicted, Hunsaker could face up to 90 years in prison.

Originally published December 14, 2005
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:29:38 PM EDT
Liberal application of White Phosphorus cures shit like this.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:32:23 PM EDT
The only cure for these people is a 168grain pill administered at high velocity right between the eyes.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:34:29 PM EDT
A couple of poster kids for capital punishment. Mom and boyfriend both.

But, some libtard, somewhere will say they can be rehabilitated.

If these people were shot, the world would be a better place.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:35:47 PM EDT
Boy there is a lot of sicko-type people in this world.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:37:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:38:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PeteCO:
coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/NEWS01/512140303/1002

If convicted, Hunsaker could face up to 90 years in prison.

If convicted, the DA needs to ensure the other inmates need to know about Hunsaker could face up to 90 years in prison.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:41:11 PM EDT
And people argue that capital punishment is inhumane! Death is the ONLY means of curing these type of sick fucks!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:42:20 PM EDT
The trial is supposed to be over Friday - I think my friend will be allowed to talk about it then, yes?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:42:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2005 5:43:48 PM EDT by Dilbert_556]

Originally Posted By mattimeo:

Why does a liberal have to apply it? I'm sure you would get a lot more conservative volunteers. Me for one.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:43:34 PM EDT

I hate to thing that this perv is going to continue living.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:47:35 PM EDT
Wow.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:52:52 PM EDT
Everytime I start to believe that people have sunk to the lowest depths of depravity, somebody comes along to lower the bar.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:11:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Yankee1911:
Everytime I start to believe that people have sunk to the lowest depths of depravity, somebody comes along to lower the bar.

Sounds like a good quote.....

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:15:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By leo6223:
The only cure for these people is a 168grain pill administered at high velocity right between the eyes.

I was thinking more along the lines of a 200 gr LSWC .45 loaded to 950 fps....one to the head, 2 to the body.

HH
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:18:07 PM EDT
Two to the chest and 1 to the head
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:18:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HoustonHusker:

I was thinking more along the lines of a 200 gr LSWC .45 loaded to 950 fps....one to the head, 2 to the body.

HH

Fuck that. Fill a mason jar with starved rats. Jam the jar in their mouth and securely affix it to their head. Then blowtorch the base of the jar so the rats have to eat their way out. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:22:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HoustonHusker:

HH

too quick and painless, I say gut shot
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:28:24 PM EDT
Large meat grinder se tto "slow" woudl be a good punishment for this
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:28:43 PM EDT
Democrats would just want us to "celebrate diversity of ideas" and that "all lifestyles are valid and equal".
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:30:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TacticalPenguin:
Large meat grinder se tto "slow" woudl be a good punishment for this

I say "quick." Get it over with.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:34:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2005 6:34:44 PM EDT by GonzoAR15-1]
These kids' real daddy appears to still be in the picture, as the kids stayed with him in Wyoming.

I'd say he needs to come and claim the right of a father.

My ex wife pulled that shit and I would [COC violation preempted by ARFCOM department of precrime] both her and her fuckstick scumbag boyfriend.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:38:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2005 6:40:51 PM EDT by Master_Blaster]
Also consider: Sentencing Hunsucker to a term of at least 25 years of nakedness in the pen, specifically in the wing where the lifer-gorillas reside. Should change his whole perspective on sex. Send "mother" to life in some shithole country where conservative Islam is the state religion.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:39:35 PM EDT
there's a crime called "pimping of a child"? They should just rename that charge to "Bang!"
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:40:40 PM EDT
I havew said for the past 30 years that there should be a death penalty for

Murder
Rape
Kidnapping
I think child molesting deserves it also.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:43:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sum-rifle:
I havew said for the past 30 years that there should be a death penalty for

Murder
Rape
Kidnapping
I think child molesting deserves it also.

Std. of practice in Old-time Jewish law.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:52:36 PM EDT
So WHY in the ever-lovin' fuck are they giving the 'mother' a goddamn fuckin plea bargain?!!

As a mother it was her duty to protect her children from those types of sickos, and she didn't just FAIL miserably at that, she invited the nasty fuckers into her home and assisted them!

She should face a harsher punishment than any of those guys.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:22:06 PM EDT

i have a great amount of sorrow for the 2 kids involved, as they will be mind-fucked by this experience forever. the three guilty parties, mother especialy, deserve the most torturous inner bowels of hell.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:24:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dilbert_556:

Originally Posted By mattimeo:

Why does a liberal have to apply it? I'm sure you would get a lot more conservative volunteers. Me for one.

Hehe...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:29:19 PM EDT
Sounds like my ex-wife and her boyfriend... She never got convicted though because my daughter was only 3 when it happened.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:35:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BlackDog714:
Sounds like my ex-wife and her boyfriend... She never got convicted though because my daughter was only 3 when it happened.

I'm sorry to hear that

You are a strong man for not killing them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:40:05 PM EDT

I'm sorry to hear that

You have no idea how close I was to not being such a strong man..
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:41:56 PM EDT

I'm sorry to hear that

But the reward is your child has you as a daddy, which is what you need to be right now.

Your revenge will be best off served cold, in any event.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:44:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GonzoAR15-1:

I'm sorry to hear that

But the reward is your child has you as a daddy, which is what you need to be right now.

Your revenge will be best off served cold, in any event.

This is true. It was more than 5 years ago now and my daughter is doing fine. I am doing better.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:51:43 PM EDT
Burn them alive. Slowly.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:52:23 PM EDT
The dude deserves to roast in a bag over a low fire, but there is no punishment harsh enough for that mother. None. To take your own child and offer her up for the sexual enjoyment of some stranger on the internet is so far beyond evil I can't imagine it. My wife would not survive the night that I found out for certain she did it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:56:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Grunteled:

My wife would not survive the night that I found out for certain she did it.

My wife would. But she really wouldn't want to. Her death would take days.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:59:29 PM EDT
Hang em' high.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:19:40 PM EDT
There is one reason that rape, kidnaping, and child molestation should not be punishable by death (at least not through the courts), and IMO it trumps every argument in favor of death.

1. Joe Dirtbag screws a 9 year-old girl.

2. He realizes that screwing the girl is punishable by death.

3. As long as he keeps his mouth shut, only one person can send him to the gallows.

4. That person is the 9 year-old he just screwed.

5. If he kills the girl, that will be punishable by death, too.

6. Eliminating the witness reduces the odds of his being caught for either molestation or murder.

7. The logical thing to do is to kill the girl.

We should avoid passing laws that make murder a logically appropriate act.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:23:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
There is one reason that rape, kidnaping, and child molestation should not be punishable by death (at least not through the courts), and IMO it trumps every argument in favor of death.

3. As long as he keeps his mouth shut, only one person can send him to the gallows.

6. Eliminating the witness reduces the odds of his being caught for either molestation or murder.

You honestly think he won't kill her to avoid life in prison either?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:41:49 PM EDT

I honestly know that if the molestation is punishable by death, he has - literally, objectively, unquestionably - no incentive to refrain from killing her. Killing her will make no difference at all to his punishment if convicted, and will enhance his chances of avoiding punishment altogether.

It is the same problem that would arise in a jurisdiction where the death penalty is abolished, and crimes other than death are punishable by life without parole. If you rob somebody and face life without for the robbery, you might as well kill him. It won't hurt you and might help you.

In both instances, the hypothetical law makes the homicide "free of charge."
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:50:37 PM EDT

+1 I can't believe they plea bargined the mother so she could testify against the man. What the mother did to her childrejavascript:document.frm.submit();
Submitn was far worse.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:01:30 PM EDT

I honestly know that if the molestation is punishable by death, he has - literally, objectively, unquestionably - no incentive to refrain from killing her. Killing her will make no difference at all to his punishment if convicted, and will enhance his chances of avoiding punishment altogether.

It is the same problem that would arise in a jurisdiction where the death penalty is abolished, and crimes other than death are punishable by life without parole. If you rob somebody and face life without for the robbery, you might as well kill him. It won't hurt you and might help you.

In both instances, the hypothetical law makes the homicide "free of charge."

This issue tears me up, but I acknowledge that from the formal legal system perspective, you're right. Outside the justice system is another matter. There's another guy going to trial in the same town as this case (I live here) for abusing children. He abused kids at my daughter's day care, while she was there. She was too young for us to know whether she was a victim, and the photos the guy took of the kids are not identifiable because they're just closeups of him manipulating the toddler genitals.

If he gets a wrist slap sentence after a finding of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, there are roughtly 20 fathers who I have no doubt have every justification in their minds to kill the guy. And that' not counting the parents of the kid who have been able to their children as definitively having been abused by the monster. There's an english guy who I have no doubt will kill the oxygen thief if ever the scumbag is unfortunate enough to meet the guy in a dark alley.

Top Top