Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 9:06:26 AM EDT
any words of wisdom out there? This is going to be a 1099 position. I'm thinking 9.50 an hour plus bonus for all appointments that close. I need three appts per day and they have a 75% close rate if it is a good appt.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:14:48 PM EDT
bump for the night crew
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:19:29 PM EDT
higher me, a self under employeed electrician
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:20:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JeromeAvers:
any words of wisdom out there? This is going to be a 1099 position. I'm thinking 9.50 an hour plus bonus for all appointments that close. I need three appts per day and they have a 75% close rate if it is a good appt.

What do you sell?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:28:48 PM EDT

Commission?
Just saying if I booked you 3x per day at a 75% close, I'd want something out of it other than 9.50/hr.
And it's better incentive to get the right appointments. Sure...I'll set you up 3x a day with a buncha losers for 9.50/hr...but if I know I get, say 3% commission, I may work a tad harder...JMHO
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:10:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

Commission?
Just saying if I booked you 3x per day at a 75% close, I'd want something out of it other than 9.50/hr.
And it's better incentive to get the right appointments. Sure...I'll set you up 3x a day with a buncha losers for 9.50/hr...but if I know I get, say 3% commission, I may work a tad harder...JMHO

You failed the pre-employment reading test.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:06:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

Commission?

You failed the pre-employment reading test.

Well, to me bonus does not = comission. My bad if that's what you meant. I used to get commissions PLUS quarterly bonuses based upon sales.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:52:09 AM EDT
I think it depends on what the buisness is. We need more info. If you higher me I will work for $10/ hour and the bonus can be payed in ammo.
Top Top