My brother will be giving you a ringy-ding this evening.
Good luck on the project! I want to see something like that here in NW Ohio. Make it happen!
I posted my resume below minux identifying info. No PHP but...
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Take charge attitude and work ethic that achieves results
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Imaginative and dynamic thinking with an abundance of ideas
· Proven security record (0 server/network compromises)
· Willing and eligible for security clearance
· Over 7 Years of Experience!
· Hardware/Software/Protocols: 68HC11; 68HC12; RAID; Cisco Catalyst/VMS/IDS/IPS; APC SmartUPS; Linux (All Distributions); UNIX (*BSD, Solaris); Ipchains/Iptables Firewall; MySQL; Snort; Intrusion SecureNet; ISS; Nessus; Nmap; Samba; Apache; DOS; Windows 3.x; Windows 9x; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows NT; MATLab; PERL; Shell Scripts; HTML; C++; Visual Basic; Motorola Assembly; Ethernet; TCP/IP; IPX/SPX; DHCP; DNS; HTTP; HTTPS; FTP; Telnet; SMTP; SMB; SSH; Stunnel;
· Troubleshooting: LAN/WAN (IP); Network Design & Implementation; Wireless/Wifi 802.11a/b/g; PC/Server Hardware, Maintenance, & Installation; PC Software; Modem & Modem String Configuration
Network & System Administrator, Network Security Engineer
· Upgrade Cisco IDS sensors to Cisco IPS systems.
· Scan network and systems for security vulnerabilities.
· Use IDS and other utilities such as Snort, Ipchains, Iptables, and firewall logs to detect and advert attacks.
· Responsible for securing networks and servers.
· Control access to networks and outside resources.
· Regulate bandwidth on outside lines in an environment heavy with P2P filesharing traffic.
· Responsible for the troubleshooting and resolution of all problems and issues in residence hall network switches, Linux servers, and internet access.
· Responsible for the automation of system maintenance by writing PERL/expect/shell scripts.
· Administration and implementation of several production systems including E-mail servers (5000+ accounts, Debian Linux), border internet gateway servers (Debian Linux), web servers (NetBSD, Debian Linux, RedHat Linux), and Solaris computer lab servers.
· Responsible for configuration of packet routing and firewall rules on border gateway servers.
· Installation of new servers and networking equipment in both on-site locations and co-locate sites.
· Write new tools to detect, act on, and report questionable network activity.
My company has the following current openings:
Assemblers on 1st and 2nd shift
Glass cutter on 1st shift (operates semi-automated equipment)
Fleet Maintenance Mechanics on 1st shift
Ship Support Specialist on 1st shift
Quality Technician on 2nd shift (I am the hiring manager for this position )
Area Leader - Manufacturing
Area Leader - Transportation
Production Scheduling Specialist
Production Scheduling Assistant
We are a growing manufacturing company in Lexington, NC with 400+ employees in 225k+ sq. ft. building.
E-mail me, especially if you are interested in the Quality Tech 2nd shift position.
I need Network Engineers in the Boston Area.
Foundry (Switching and Load Balancing)
Unix and Security work a plus.
No Sponsor, No Telcommute, Excellent Pay, Best Benefits I've ever seen, Pre-IPO, PROFITABLE company.