Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/11/2005 10:50:06 PM EDT
So I'm at the mall tonight, wife drags me to the jewelry store to buy some earrings for her sis's kid.

The girl helping her, to my casual observation, is wearing a black bra under a white sweater. She's tall, like my height((6'0")and thin. Long brown hair, pulled back in a pony tail. Her derriere is tight, like with the dents in the sides denoting muscular. She's lithe. Very pleasing to the eye. Stunning blueish/slate gray eyes and a soft voice.

She leans over to the cabinet and pulls a set of earrings out for my wife to peruse. As she does so the loose low cut sweater hangs down offering a full view to me. SO naturally I look. Who wouldn't. She does so a few times to my ennjoyment because my wife keeps asking for other earings to look at. Damn her indecisievness!

She does in fact have a black bra on, and from what I see it looks to me to be a good B cup, kinda wide spaced. She had great skin. They hang nicely. And swayed slightly as she opened and closed the sliding glass doors. The kind that would fit in a champagne glass. As I looked I remembered hearing that from my 10th grade French teacher, who passed that classic "anything more than a chamagne glass full is a waste" theory on breast size. Which was kinda hot, because our french teacher was a chick. SO then I started thinking about my french teacher and this girl......

She's looking at me.

She looked up from the earrings, and now she's looking at me. I look back at her. I can't say "Soory." Then my wife would look up from the tray of earrings and see what I was apologizing for. She didn't lok mad, nor did she look pleased. No look of consternation or anything. She went back to the earrings. I grabbed a stroller and pushed it out the entrance while my wofe continued to shop. (Yeah, I checked. It was my stroller.)

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Reminds me of when my friend and served wine at a graduation dinner.  She had a rather low-cut top on, and as she leaned across the table to slide a gentleman's over so she could fill it, this guy is practically burying his face in her rack.  His wife noticed, said "EXCUSE ME" at my friend like it was her fault.  I had to go in the back because it was this ritzy function amd I couldn't control my laughter.  I've never seen a man's eyes that were so completely glued to a woman's chest like that.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't write Penthouse Letters do you, that was such a good description that I could picture those nice Ta-Tas.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]

I get caught every now and then.  I just don't order from the menu.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]
you should have grabbed them
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Reminds me of when my friend and served wine at a graduation dinner.  She had a rather low-cut top on, and as she leaned across the table to slide a gentleman's over so she could fill it, this guy is practically burying his face in her rack.  His wife noticed, said "EXCUSE ME" at my friend like it was her fault.  I had to go in the back because it was this ritzy function amd I couldn't control my laughter.  I've never seen a man's eyes that were so completely glued to a woman's chest like that.

Luckily, my wife didn't notice a thing.

I'm usully pretty good at controlling what my eyes get glued to.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Women get off on that shit. She knew you were looking the entire time. She also knew that people could see her bra...women dress like that for a reason.

Go back tomorrow...this time without your wife. She'll probably ask if you want to see the "special earings" in the back office.

Teases....they all are teases
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#7]
nothing wrong with looking. Handling the merchandise however is bad
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Just because you're on a diet doesnt mean you cant look at the menu.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:00:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't understand why chicks get offended by guys checking out their boobs when they so prominently put them on display.

Or even when they aren't being displayed.

What's wrong with looking at boobies?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I don't understand why chicks get offended by guys checking out their boobs when they so prominently put them on display.

++
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You don't write Penthouse Letters do you, that was such a good description that I could picture those nice Ta-Tas.

I was thinking about writing one about her and my french teacher!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:29:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Feelings of inadequacy.  A lot of girls are wired to flip out when their boyfriend/fiance/husband so much as even thinks of looking at another woman, even if it's to simply make eye contact when paying at the cash register.

Nothing wrong with looking at boobs - girls ask for it when they wear certain things.  

As for me, I couldn't care less.  I think girls that make a big deal about it are neurotic and are probably bad in bed.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Feelings of inadequacy.  A lot of girls are wired to flip out when their boyfriend/fiance/husband so much as even thinks of looking at another woman, even if it's to simply make eye contact when paying at the cash register.

Nothing wrong with looking at boobs - girls ask for it when they wear certain things.  

As for me, I couldn't care less.  I think girls that do are neurotic and are probably bad in bed.  

Actually, I was referring to the cleavage bearers getting annoyed at the attention their boobs are getting.

As far as jealous significant others, the trick is to to find a chickadee who has a slight attraction to women themselves and kinda checks them out as well...
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Sunglasses, dude. Sunglasses. Develop a light sensitivity disorder. It's for your own good.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#16]
There's a reason they dress like they do.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:42:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The kind that would fit in a champagne glass. As I looked I remembered hearing that from my 10th grade French teacher, who passed that classic "anything more than a chamagne glass full is a waste" theory on breast size.

Aren't champagne glasses long and skinny?  Those're like those African boobs...gross.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:45:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The kind that would fit in a champagne glass. As I looked I remembered hearing that from my 10th grade French teacher, who passed that classic "anything more than a chamagne glass full is a waste" theory on breast size.

Aren't champagne glasses long and skinny?  Those're like those African boobs...gross.

Like I need tiddy selection advice from a french faggot.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I belive you are thinking a pilsner glass.

I would agree. More than a handfull is a waste. unless you have large hands.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:58:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I had a Homer Simpson moment at a Grinder's in Ohio.  Waitress has a fine , FINE, ass and I thought I thought "MmmmmmmPolyester" (I love a nice ass in polyester pants for some reason)....I said it out loud...loud enough that my future wife and the waitress heard...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:13:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:47:01 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As for me, I couldn't care less.  I think girls that do are neurotic and are probably bad in bed.  

Actually, I was referring to the cleavage bearers getting annoyed at the attention their boobs are getting.

As far as jealous significant others, the trick is to to find a chickadee who has a slight attraction to women themselves and kinda checks them out as well...

Whoops, yeah, it helps to read...

I agree with that idea - although I think just about every girl has a slight attraction to women, whether they'd like to admit as much or not.  

Those who aren't comfortable in their own skin acknowledge attractiveness and perceive it as a threat.  

On the other hand, those who are comfortable with their own bodies acknowledge attractiveness but realize that physical attractiveness alone isn't going to win over a guy (for the most part).
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:49:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Grabbed them, hell! I'd have walked away with a MILK MOUSTACHE at the very least! ;)
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:53:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a champagne flute. A champagne glass is wide but shallow, and is supposedly based on the shape of Marie Antionette's breasts.

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:54:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Sometimes, when I read a thread on ARFCOM, I can tell which people will reproduce and which will die cold and alone.

This is one of those threads.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:37:26 AM EDT
[#26]
If she wants to advertise it's on her. Bet she sells a lot of jewelry to single guys though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:47:02 AM EDT
[#27]
... Damn, I think "it" moved a bit just reading your description of her!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:55:05 AM EDT
[#28]
If women don't want men looking at the "Grand Canyon", then they shouldn't wear such provocative clothing!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:59:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If women don't want men looking at the "Grand Canyon", then they shouldn't wear such provocative clothing!

Yup - she wants you to look, regardless of any other indications from her - don't sweat it...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:03:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

It's a sales technique! She probably works on commision+small hourly. If I, being a red blooded male, were in there to buy some jewelry for my SO, and a cute girl is showing me bewbies with every piece of merchandise she pulls out of the cabinet, she will have my attention captivated as she shows me increasingly more expensive jewelry. Before you know it, I'm spending 2x what I had plannned on, all because I like tits. Breasts have been responsible for the collapse of my personal economy more than once.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:10:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a sales technique! She probably works on commision+small hourly. If I, being a red blooded male, were in there to buy some jewelry for my SO, and a cute girl is showing me bewbies with every piece of merchandise she pulls out of the cabinet, she will have my attention captivated as she shows me increasingly more expensive jewelry. Before you know it, I'm spending 2x what I had plannned on, all because I like tits. Breasts have been responsible for the collapse of my personal economy more than once.

So much for self-control.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:15:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Youz guyz need advice from us experienced mature disposable income adult happily married males

Last time my wife caught me looking and said anything (rare) I replied "It's called situational awareness.  It goes along with the CCW training.  Remember, I'm just protecting you"

This caution though, there is a fine line between admiring glance & perverted bug eyed step on your tongue drooling stare

That sales girl used the oldest technique in the book to make a sale.  She did it purposefully and knowingly.  Nothing wrong with using the tools God gave you & certainly nothing wrong with admiring what God created.

I'm very curious to hear what the demure & classy ladies here think.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:28:06 AM EDT
[#33]
At least you weren't caught touching,(her or yourself!!!)

Travis
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
So I'm at the mall tonight, wife drags me to the jewelry store to buy some earrings for her sis's kid.

The girl helping her, to my casual observation, is wearing a black bra under a white sweater. She's tall, like my height((6'0")and thin. Long brown hair, pulled back in a pony tail. Her derriere is tight, like with the dents in the sides denoting muscular. She's lithe. Very pleasing to the eye. Stunning blueish/slate gray eyes and a soft voice.

She leans over to the cabinet and pulls a set of earrings out for my wife to peruse. As she does so the loose low cut sweater hangs down offering a full view to me. SO naturally I look. Who wouldn't. She does so a few times to my ennjoyment because my wife keeps asking for other earings to look at. Damn her indecisievness!

She does in fact have a black bra on, and from what I see it looks to me to be a good B cup, kinda wide spaced. She had great skin. They hang nicely. And swayed slightly as she opened and closed the sliding glass doors. The kind that would fit in a champagne glass. As I looked I remembered hearing that from my 10th grade French teacher, who passed that classic "anything more than a chamagne glass full is a waste" theory on breast size. Which was kinda hot, because our french teacher was a chick. SO then I started thinking about my french teacher and this girl......

She's looking at me.

She looked up from the earrings, and now she's looking at me. I look back at her. I can't say "Soory." Then my wife would look up from the tray of earrings and see what I was apologizing for. She didn't lok mad, nor did she look pleased. No look of consternation or anything. She went back to the earrings. I grabbed a stroller and pushed it out the entrance while my wofe continued to shop. (Yeah, I checked. It was my stroller.)

You need to learn to control those heat-seeking eyeballs that men have.

It can be done.

I do find it amazing, however, how some women display everything God gave them and then get offended if someone looks.

For instance:

On the quad at the local University a girl was laying down wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts that were literally so short I believe they qualified as a belt.

A fellow was passing by her and his eyes locked right on to her....um.....No-no zone. Given her position and her shorts (which were too small to qualify even for "wee" status...) I would imagine that he could see her underwear clearly. (Providing, of course, that she was actually wearing underwear...A rather uncommon thing at the University...)

He was a young man and had not learned to control those heat seeker eyeballs, so his whole head snapped to transfix on the sight. She apparently noticed and screamed "PERV" at him, to which he ran away. She remarked to her girlfriends as I passed by (I was about 30 yards behind all of this) of how "sick" that guy was, and wondered why "guys are all such pervs".

It took every ounce of restraint not to kneel down and tell the little princess that if she insists on wearing her little sister's clothes and laying out in public with her legs spread eagle that perhaps she shouldn't complain if a guy notices and actually looks at what she is not bothering to cover up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:45:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Sheesh, you need to get laid.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:59:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Bewbies = Good

No bewbies = Bad.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:09:06 AM EDT
[#37]
This thread is a joke, literally. Read the thread titled "So my girlfiend comes home from work and..."
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:47:40 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
-snip-

You should have told it to the girl....

Whenever I hear girls complain about how all guys are pervs; etc.

I always ask them as to why they're dressing up in skimpy clothes, with cleavage that gets more looks than the grand caynon, pants/shorts that are so tight, that its a miracle that they can actually walk.

They always give me some bullshit excuse "Cuz, this is how I like to dress.. I don't dress to get guy's attention"

Guys aren't pervs (ok, ok.. sometimes we are), girls are just attention whores.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:56:50 AM EDT
[#39]
You should have just slapped her with your PECKER!!!

Travis
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Well, just don't tell CaptainPooby!  Ha, LOL, nice story and detail

to bad its a trap

but very well done, I might add.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=417371
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:07:54 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Well, just don't tell CaptainPooby!  Ha, LOL, nice story and detail

to bad its a trap

but very well done, I might add.

Beat me to it!  +1
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:07:59 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Sometimes, when I read a thread on ARFCOM, I can tell which people will reproduce and which will die cold and alone.

This is one of those threads.

Which one are you?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:19:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a champagne flute. A champagne glass is wide but shallow, and is supposedly based on the shape of Marie Antionette's breasts.

Well, she had some messed up nipples then.....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:22:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
They always give me some bullshit excuse "Cuz, this is how I like to dress.. I don't dress to get guy's attention"

And if we taught young ladies morals anymore, they would realize that a certain type of dress brings about a certain type of attention from males.

Guys aren't pervs (ok, ok.. sometimes we are), girls are just attention whores.

Where a guy's eyes go are his responsibility, but for a woman to think that she can parade around in nothing and any guy who looks at her is by definition a perv is a girl that is an utter moron.

I can do whatever I want! But you better not react naturally to it or you are a perv!!

Yeah. Tell us another one, princess....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:23:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
This thread is a joke, literally. Read the thread titled "So my girlfiend comes home from work and..."

You might want to re-read both, as well. When you do so, be sure to note the timestamps on the first posts.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:24:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Husband - "That is a beautiful pair"

Wife - "yeah, better looking than mine"
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:28:59 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The next words out of my mouth would have been..."Wanna' do lunch?" but then again I'm single.

Yeah, I thing my three kids in two strollers was turning her on.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:33:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Firstly, the description was very nice, the 'visualization' was excellent!!

Secondly, you must remember, anything more than a quick glance is considered 'oogling' and can bring down the wrath of the 'ooglee' or the wife or both, that constitutes 'amateur' status at best and will usually result in an 'ass kicking' by wife, followed by possible denial of 'Pie'

Either way, a 10 point deduction off your man card is called for, however since your description was so 'excellent' thusly allowing such fine visualization  a bonus 10 points is in order, therefore canceling any deduction. We'll let you go with a warning this time. Next time the 'Man board' may not be so generous!!!........Merry Christmas........
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:39:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Somehow methinks that these threads are related...

- CD
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:40:39 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

That sales girl used the oldest technique in the book to make a sale.  She did it purposefully and knowingly.  Nothing wrong with using the tools God gave you & certainly nothing wrong with admiring what God created.

I'm very curious to hear what the demure & classy ladies here think.

That's kinda hot considering my wife ws buying the earrings.

I know what demure and classy lasies think, because I know how demure and classy ladies usually dress. and it ain't in low wide necked sweaters that display what they were blessed with.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top