Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#1]
EVERYTHING can be lost..good old "rear D" lost my TS-1 paperwork, highschool diploma, birth certificate, and several orders and certificates......while my butt was in a hutt.  And what was left my "loving" parents lost during an out-of-state move. Yes, yes, of course it was my fault. have
But just judge this guy based on his character...............is he a liar or isn't he?  There is a concept called "the big lie", where a lie is so huge that it goes unquestioned.  There have been a few CMH fakes that even were guest speakers at events for years before they got outed.  Wearing that thing in front of God and everyone...........what balls !!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:04:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:  why not just let him believe he is something special.  I mean sure hes a shit bag but do you need to drag it all over the place in public.

If he wants a Ranger tab, he can take his sorry-ass to Ranger school and sweat it out for 72 days with no sleep, no food, constant discomfort and fear of failure. No, if he didn't go than he needs to shut his friggin mouth or be humiliated.

Id do it, but Im afraid to jump (Im not afraid to admit it!)...

So what.  I get vertigo standing on a 7ft ladder.  It's fun, you'll have a blast.  When I was there the Batt Boys kidnapped our company dog (black lab) and spray painted "RANGER" on his side in gold.  He spend a week trying to scrape it off his side on the walls of our barracks.  I had to take that fucker out on a walk one time when I was on CQ.  

Same for ChairAssault, Blackhawks are fun!  AMWS Summer was the best of all.  Yeah, it was high (at least to me), but you just control the fear.  If I can, you can.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
BFD, posers have been lying about/exaggerating their military experience since the dawn of time.  Hell, we almost had a CINC that did.  Whenever I hear some asshat talking about his time in, I always take it with a grain of salt.  99.9% of the time is B.S.  All of the guys I know that were in combat are trying to forget their time in not reminisce about it.

Personally, I tell everyone I am a former "double-naught" spy and my commanding officer was Jethro Bodine.  People eat that shit up.  It is even better if I'm wearing MARPAT when I do.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#4]
This guy was in the reserves.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Seems like a nice guy and i know he was active then guard or reserves but i dont know if i believe his stories, afganistan on oct 14 calling himself a "Ranger" even though he wasn't ever with Ranger Regiment.  Saying he went to sniper school, ranger school, sear school, airborne... afganistan iraq how could you even do that much in 7 years?

Just ask him to spell S.E.R.E.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was a cook.

Death from with in.

I did't serve wasn't my thing.  I feel sorry for posers.

Just joking but, I do say that(When asked what I did) ,it halts the questions in place.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Seems like a nice guy and i know he was active then guard or reserves but i dont know if i believe his stories, afganistan on oct 14 calling himself a "Ranger" even though he wasn't ever with Ranger Regiment.  Saying he went to sniper school, ranger school, sear school, airborne... afganistan iraq how could you even do that much in 7 years?

Just ask him to spell S.E.R.E.  

No he actually went to Sear school its were you go to learn how to file down the sear of a Ar to make it a full auto AK.

whooops I should know better.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top