Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 12/11/2005 12:42:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 4:59:09 PM EDT by AyeGuy]
oh crap

link to news story

Israel readies forces for strike on nuclear Iran
Uzi Mahnaimi, Tel Aviv, and Sarah Baxter, Washington

ISRAEL’S armed forces have been ordered by Ariel Sharon, the prime minister, to be ready by the end of March for possible strikes on secret uranium enrichment sites in Iran, military sources have revealed.
The order came after Israeli intelligence warned the government that Iran was operating enrichment facilities, believed to be small and concealed in civilian locations.

Iran’s stand-off with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) over nuclear inspections and aggressive rhetoric from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, who said last week that Israel should be moved to Europe, are causing mounting concern.

The crisis is set to come to a head in early March, when Mohamed El-Baradei, the head of the IAEA, will present his next report on Iran. El-Baradei, who received the Nobel peace prize yesterday, warned that the world was “losing patience” with Iran.

A senior White House source said the threat of a nuclear Iran was moving to the top of the international agenda and the issue now was: “What next?” That question would have to be answered in the next few months, he said.

Defence sources in Israel believe the end of March to be the “point of no return” after which Iran will have the technical expertise to enrich uranium in sufficient quantities to build a nuclear warhead in two to four years.

“Israel — and not only Israel — cannot accept a nuclear Iran,” Sharon warned recently. “We have the ability to deal with this and we’re making all the necessary preparations to be ready for such a situation.”

The order to prepare for a possible attack went through the Israeli defence ministry to the chief of staff. Sources inside special forces command confirmed that “G” readiness — the highest stage — for an operation was announced last week.

Gholamreza Aghazadeah, head of the Atomic Organisation of Iran, warned yesterday that his country would produce nuclear fuel. “There is no doubt that we have to carry out uranium enrichment,” he said.

He promised it would not be done during forthcoming talks with European negotiators. But although Iran insists it wants only nuclear energy, Israeli intelligence has concluded it is deceiving the world and has no intention of giving up what it believes is its right to develop nuclear weapons.

A “massive” Israeli intelligence operation has been underway since Iran was designated the “top priority for 2005”, according to security sources.

Cross-border operations and signal intelligence from a base established by the Israelis in northern Iraq are said to have identified a number of Iranian uranium enrichment sites unknown to the the IAEA.

Since Israel destroyed the Osirak nuclear reactor in Iraq in 1981, “it has been understood that the lesson is, don’t have one site, have 50 sites”, a White House source said.

If a military operation is approved, Israel will use air and ground forces against several nuclear targets in the hope of stalling Tehran’s nuclear programme for years, according to Israeli military sources.

It is believed Israel would call on its top special forces brigade, Unit 262 — the equivalent of the SAS — and the F-15I strategic 69 Squadron, which can strike Iran and return to Israel without refuelling.

“If we opt for the military strike,” said a source, “it must be not less than 100% successful. It will resemble the destruction of the Egyptian air force in three hours in June 1967.”
Aharon Zeevi Farkash, the Israeli military intelligence chief, stepped up the pressure on Iran this month when he warned Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, that “if by the end of March the international community is unable to refer the Iranian issue to the United Nations security council, then we can say the international effort has run its course”.

The March deadline set for military readiness also stems from fears that Iran is improving its own intelligence-gathering capability. In October it launched its first satellite, the Sinah-1, which was carried by a Russian space launcher.

“The Iranians’ space programme is a matter of deep concern to us,” said an Israeli defence source. “If and when we launch an attack on several Iranian targets, the last thing we need is Iranian early warning received by satellite.”

Russia last week signed an estimated $1 billion contract — its largest since 2000 — to sell Iran advanced Tor-M1 systems capable of destroying guided missiles and laser-guided bombs from aircraft.

“Once the Iranians get the Tor-M1, it will make our life much more difficult,” said an Israeli air force source. “The installation of this system can be relatively quick and we can’t waste time on this one.”

The date set for possible Israeli strikes on Iran also coincides with Israel’s general election on March 28, prompting speculation that Sharon may be sabre-rattling for votes.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the frontrunner to lead Likud into the elections, said that if Sharon did not act against Iran, “then when I form the new Israeli government, we’ll do what we did in the past against Saddam’s reactor, which gave us 20 years of tranquillity”.

TEHRAN MINISTER MET MILITANTS BEFORE NEW OFFENSIVE

Iran’s foreign minister met leading figures from three Islamic militant groups to co-ordinate a united front against Israel days before a recent escalation of attacks against Israeli targets shattered fragile ceasefires with Lebanon and the Palestinians, writes Hugh Macleod in Damascus.

The minister, Manouchehr Mottaki, held talks with leaders of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah in Damascus on November 15.

Among those who attended the meeting were Khaled Meshaal, the Hamas leader, and a deputy leader of Islamic Jihad, which claimed responsibility for last Monday’s suicide bombing of a shopping mall in Netanya that killed five Israeli citizens.

Ahmed Jibril, leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine- General Command, was also present. “We all confirmed that what is going on in occupied Palestine is organically connected to what is going on in Iraq, Syria, Iran and Lebanon,” said Jibril.

Seven days after the talks, Hezbollah fired a volley of rockets and mortars at Israeli targets, sparking the fiercest fighting between the two sides since Israel’s withdrawal from south Lebanon five years ago.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:44:23 PM EDT
Why did I read that thread title as Israel Readies FECES for Strike on Iran?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:44:38 PM EDT
They'll do it, too.

I fear the ME is going to get really interesting soon.....
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:51:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 12:52:49 PM EDT by makabi24]
That's what I'm talking about. I say we should hop on in the action and give those b**ches what they deserve. Syria too. I say we f**kin level that whole area and just peace out. No policing like in Iraq. Let them live in the anarchy that they like to try and inflict on other nations. A dose of their own medicine....mmmmmmmmmmm..........gooood.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:55:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AshNH:

Fixed if for ya! I was feverishly typing away to avoid the DUPE deathblow...

But seriously, if the Israelis carry this out, especially GROUND FORCES into Iran, then the feces will impact the rotating aerofoil in a truly spectacular fashion. It might even doom our war in Iraq, as Muslims the world over gird for Jihad.

On the other hand, I firmly believe that if the Iranians get their hands on the Bomb they will use it...
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:58:45 PM EDT

They'll do it, too.

Israel did it once, they'll do it again!!

The Raid on Osirak: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Osirak.html
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:00:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:02:31 PM EDT by makabi24]

Originally Posted By AyeGuy:

Originally Posted By AshNH:

Fixed if for ya! I was feverishly typing away to avoid the DUPE deathblow...

But seriously, if the Israelis carry this out, especially GROUND FORCES into Iran, then the feces will impact the rotating aerofoil in a truly spectacular fashion. It might even doom our war in Iraq, as Muslims the world over gird for Jihad.

On the other hand, I firmly believe that if the Iranians get their hands on the Bomb they will use it...

I think they have been operational for at least 6months and will be weapons ready very soon.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:09:20 PM EDT
it is coming...very soon. and its too bad that our guys will be inthe middle of it in iraq. wonder how flights will be flown from isreal over iraq into iran. Im sure since we "own" that airspace we will open the doors wide open for them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:10:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AROKIE:
it is coming...very soon. and its too bad that our guys will be inthe middle of it in iraq. wonder how flights will be flown from isreal over iraq into iran. Im sure since we "own" that airspace we will open the doors wide open for them.

We'll just shut off the radar for that day and let the pilots have a day for R&R.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:12:02 PM EDT

The Isreali's have the capability to launch nuclear-tipped cruise missles from their German made Subs. So they really don't need to cross any air space.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:13:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By eodtech2000:

The Isreali's have the capability to launch nuclear-tipped cruise missles from their German made Subs. So they really don't need to cross any air space.

Please tell me this isn't something you heard from your local reputable gunshop dealer...
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:14:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:18:22 PM EDT by jrzy]

Isreal readies forces for strike on Iran

FUCKING A !
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:15:02 PM EDT
dig ur shelters now...
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:16:19 PM EDT
Iran with nuclear weapons.

God help us.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:16:56 PM EDT

Isreal readies forces for strike on Iran

they were born ready.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:16:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By N1Rampage:

Originally Posted By eodtech2000:

Please tell me this isn't something you heard from your local reputable gunshop dealer...

It is very TRUE!!!!

From Global Security, note this is 5 years old too.

In May 2000, Israel is reported to have secretly carried out its first test launches from two German-built Dolphin-class submarines of cruise missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads. The missiles launched from vessels off Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean are said to have hit a target at a range of about 1,500 kilometers [about 930 statute miles]. Israel is reported to possess a 200kg nuclear warhead, containing 6kg of plutonium, that could be mounted on cruise missiles.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:18:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By makabi24:
That's what I'm talking about. I say we should hop on in the action and give those b**ches what they deserve. Syria too. I say we f**kin level that whole area and just peace out. No policing like in Iraq. Let them live in the anarchy that they like to try and inflict on other nations. A dose of their own medicine....mmmmmmmmmmm..........gooood.

FUCKING A !
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:19:15 PM EDT
The US should have dropped a bomb in every country trying to build nukes before they got it done. Not on people but out in an unpopulated area and just told them to cut it out or we nuke a city.

We wouldnt be in this mess today.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:19:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zaphod:

God help us.

one reason the Iranians would want nuclear weapons is to make it at least even with Israel's capibilities
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:20:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
The US should have dropped a bomb in every country trying to build nukes before they got it done. Not on people but out in an unpopulated area and just told them to cut it out or we nuke a city.

We wouldnt be in this mess today.

cause that makes sense "dont build nukes or else we will nuke you, so there!"....yeah...imagine if Russia did this to us (say if they produced the bomb before we did)...what your speaking of is basically having the US be the one superpower in the world that controls all other nations at the end of a nuclear warhead.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:21:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:23:41 PM EDT by TheCynic]

Originally Posted By jrzy:
FUCKING A !

Be careful what you wish for. I don't like that the US is going to be forced into a confrontation with Iran because of ISR actions. Don't get me wrong, Israel has the right and the obligation to defend itself, but their forces aren't sitting on the Iranian border right now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:22:15 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

ummm yeah...ok so your resolution to stop these dictatorships that are oppressive is to level the countries, civilians and all...yeah thats real logical....

ever think there are PEOPLE there, not just "enemy combatants"... there ARE innocents in these nations, you cant just start nuking people, this is why we need level headed leaders.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:23:44 PM EDT
Its the last paragraph that gets me steaming:

TEHRAN MINISTER MET MILITANTS BEFORE NEW OFFENSIVE

Iran’s foreign minister met leading figures from three Islamic militant groups to co-ordinate a united front against Israel days before a recent escalation of attacks against Israeli targets shattered fragile ceasefires with Lebanon and the Palestinians, writes Hugh Macleod in Damascus.

The minister, Manouchehr Mottaki, held talks with leaders of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah in Damascus on November 15.

Among those who attended the meeting were Khaled Meshaal, the Hamas leader, and a deputy leader of Islamic Jihad, which claimed responsibility for last Monday’s suicide bombing of a shopping mall in Netanya that killed five Israeli citizens.

Ahmed Jibril, leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine- General Command, was also present. “We all confirmed that what is going on in occupied Palestine is organically connected to what is going on in Iraq, Syria, Iran and Lebanon,” said Jibril.

Seven days after the talks, Hezbollah fired a volley of rockets and mortars at Israeli targets, sparking the fiercest fighting between the two sides since Israel’s withdrawal from south Lebanon five years ago.

The Iranians have been running amok since the Embassy seige, and we have done little beyond turning the other cheek.

They were behind the barraks bombing in Lebannon that killed 243 Marines. They give the orders that kill innocents in Iraq, Israel, and God knows where else. They are shaping up to be THE regional power in the Middle East.

DESTROY THEM NOW!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:24:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dieter122:

FUCKING A !

ummm yeah...ok so your resolution to stop these dictatorships that are oppressive is to level the countries, civilians and all...yeah thats real logical....

ever think there are PEOPLE there, not just "enemy combatants"... there ARE innocents in these nations, you cant just start nuking people, this is why we need level headed leaders.

how do you feel about our nuking japan?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:25:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:26:11 PM EDT by jrzy]

FUCKING A !

Fuck em, tell them to move.
I watched those fucks cheering 9/11 and cheering when our people were taken hostage in the 80's, fuck em all and let what ever God they worship sort it out
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:26:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:26:14 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

No people are innocent. Some just weren't seen while doing wrong.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:27:38 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

Yes you can!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:28:35 PM EDT
Bombs away!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:29:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By david_g17:

FUCKING A !

just to help educate you...our nuking Japan...we didnt know it would have that effect on the 1st city bombed...nukes were explained to the person in charge of target selection as being a "very large morter shell", as the person was originally in the artillery corps....we didnt know it would incinerate an entire city and have the effect that it did. There was alternatives available to destroying two cities that were filling with civilians (cities are CIVILIAN targets)...the war just would of taken longer to end.

Should we of nuked Japan? sure....should we of nuked the centers of heavily populated civilian centers (cities)? no....im sorry but no.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:30:07 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

Either a) tell those people to evacuate as we did in Fallujah or b) fuck em' all

I'm not saying they are BAD people. They have been brain washed and fed lies and they are a threat. You must eliminate the threat.

The only fundamentalists in Iraq that support the US are the ones we are helping. Deep down inside though they hate us as well. Just we are fighting their enemy so they show us support. If they were to be in full power it would be the same thing, they would try and kill us. THEY ALL HATE US. Their religion preaches so. The only time they are not actively fighting us is when they are benefiting from us.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:31:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

FUCKING A !

im sorry but you guys are just fucking nut jobs....droping nuclear bombs on a country is not glamorous...its not something you should WANT. Nuclear weapons are a last resort sort of weapon which no country thinks/believes/should ever have to use....

If theres some Russians that dont like us, that doesnt mean that they are going to let the nukes fly becuase they dont agree with us and we attack other countries, sorry but its just not right.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:32:21 PM EDT
2006 will be an interesting year.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:32:56 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

Either a) tell those people to evacuate as we did in Fallujah or b) fuck em' all

I'm not saying they are BAD people. They have been brain washed and fed lies and they are a threat. You must eliminate the threat.

The only fundamentalists in Iraq that support the US are the ones we are helping. Deep down inside though they hate us as well. Just we are fighting their enemy so they show us support. If they were to be in full power it would be the same thing, they would try and kill us. THEY ALL HATE US. Their religion preaches so. The only time they are not actively fighting us is when they are benefiting from us.

I think your a bit brain washed....sorry but Islam doesnt teach people to hate...thats only the extremist groups that are like that....just like theres extreamist Christian and Jewish groups, does that make the entire religion shit? no...in that case fucking nuke the world and call it a day.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:33:16 PM EDT
Most Ironic, the wife and I were leaving the local mall next to Lockheed yesterday and I caught this F-16 on its landing approach. It was sporting a desert camouflage scheme and this made me take notice since all the locally stationed F16s are the typical blue-grey color. As I looked up at it I realized it was one of the Israeli F-16's. Just off the assembly line? Returning for repairs? Upgrades? Not sure, but it made me think about Iran and what might happen sometime.....soon?

And then today I read this thread.

(goosebumps)
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:33:22 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

im sorry but you guys are just fucking nut jobs....droping nuclear bombs on a country is not glamorous...its not something you should WANT. Nuclear weapons are a last resort sort of weapon which no country thinks/believes/should ever have to use....

If theres some Russians that dont like us, that doesnt mean that they are going to let the nukes fly becuase they dont agree with us and we attack other countries, sorry but its just not right.

It's not about liking or not liking. It's about them being a threat and trying to kill us. If you want to pull some emo pussy shit "slit my throat and with my last dieing break I'll apologize for bleeding on your shoes" type faggotry be my guest, but do it in Canada or the EU.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:34:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:36:39 PM EDT by vito113]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:34:42 PM EDT

just to help educate you...our nuking Japan...we didnt know it would have that effect on the 1st city bombed...nukes were explained to the person in charge of target selection as being a "very large morter shell", as the person was originally in the artillery corps....we didnt know it would incinerate an entire city and have the effect that it did. There was alternatives available to destroying two cities that were filling with civilians (cities are CIVILIAN targets)...the war just would of taken longer to end.

Should we of nuked Japan? sure....should we of nuked the centers of heavily populated civilian centers (cities)? no....im sorry but no.

Yes, we did know what it would do. Further more, we intentionally firebombed them, the incendiary raids on Tokyo killed far more than the atomic bombs did.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:35:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:38:17 PM EDT by wes15a2]

God help us.

one reason the Iranians would want nuclear weapons is to make it at least even with Israel's capibilities

Israel has not made public statements supporting the annihalation
of another country.
Can the same be said of Iran?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:37:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wes15a2:

God help us.

Israel has not make public statements supporting the annihalation
of another country. Can the same be said of Iran?

yea your right, they only blew the shit out of the USS Liberty to grab more land AFTER the ceasefire...yeah good allies alright.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:38:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:39:18 PM EDT by david_g17]

....sorry but Islam doesnt teach people to hate...thats only the extremist groups that are like that....just like theres extreamist Christian and Jewish groups, does that make the entire religion shit?...

<insert the awwww geeze pic>
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:39:04 PM EDT
Got to love a country that starts all of their prayers with "Death to America".
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:39:31 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

It's not about liking or not liking. It's about them being a threat and trying to kill us. If you want to pull some emo pussy shit "slit my throat and with my last dieing break I'll apologize for bleeding on your shoes" type faggotry be my guest, but do it in Canada or the EU.

sorry but I dont think me not wanting to nuke every country in the world that we disagree with should be flattened, civilians and all with nuclear weapons makes me a faggot.....so why dont you just go sit in the corner and play your war games and finger your AR-15 for a bit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:39:49 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

I am so tired of hearing about, "Inocent Civilians." There is no such thing. You are part of a contry or you are not. If you are paying taxes or doing anything else in support of a government and its army you are part of that, and if that government/country is at war with another, you are a target.

Were the people who our outstanding pilots and bombadiers firebombed in Dreseden and Tokyo inocent civilians? NO. Those people were actively supporting governments that were trying to destroy the USA. They were working in factories building bullets and rockets, and equipment to be used to kill US troops. Similarly, there are many Iranians supporting a government that wants Isarael and the USA off the face of the map. Are there some there who do not support their governments efforts, yes. Then those people need to make a choice. Actively counter that government from the inside, or sit aside and do nothing, and hope that when the SHTF they are spared.

Now, am I saying countried should bomb strictly civilian targets? No. Typically that is generally a "bad" thing to do because it plays for bad press and can intensify the resistence of enemy fighters. However, if an army believes attacking a civilian target (i.e. financial institutions) will bring about a swifter end to the conflict, bomb away.

I know, I an an insensitive bastard...and my flame suit is on.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:40:28 PM EDT

I think your a bit brain washed....sorry but Islam doesnt teach people to hate...

This has been disproven many times here. Where have you been?

Their holy book tells them Jihad is the duty of EVERY true muslim...

The vast majority of muslims who don't think about carrying out Jihad only need the few Extremists to set them in motion.

Or, "Dieter" ...are you one of the ones who hope the Muslims will be the ones to destroy the Jews?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:40:39 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

wrong, war is the last resort.

and you should never fight a war fairly.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:40:40 PM EDT

FUCKING A !

First of all they did know the devastation in advance.
They knew it would level the city and even warden them in advance of the total destruction of Hiroshima.

For you info the incendiary bombs over Tokyo killed as many people as both atom bombs.

64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Ue41wr5jv94J:chnm.gmu.edu/tools/surveys/responses/297/+incinderary+bombs+over+tokyo+&hl=en
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:41:04 PM EDT

....sorry but Islam doesnt teach people to hate...thats only the extremist groups that are like that....just like theres extreamist Christian and Jewish groups, does that make the entire religion shit?...

<insert the awwww geeze pic>

sorry but I know a couple muslims, some are fanatics like the suicide bombers you see on CNN....they arnt running around with AKs and yelling Allah Ackbar and shooting up the college campus...theres decent people that are muslim. sorry to burst your bubble
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:42:22 PM EDT
Dieter, if you go back and read, you are the only one that said anything about nuking. I simply said we should level the whole area. Nuking is bad for the soil, environment, and the earth as a whole. It is also unnecessary. Carpet Bombing, Fuel-Air bombs, and the such will satisfy my needs.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:43:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 1:44:59 PM EDT by Dieter122]

Originally Posted By AyeGuy:

I think your a bit brain washed....sorry but Islam doesnt teach people to hate...

This has been disproven many times here. Where have you been?

Their holy book tells them Jihad is the duty of EVERY true muslim...

The vast majority of muslims who don't think about carrying out Jihad only need the few Extremists to set them in motion.

Or, "Dieter" ...are you one of the ones who hope the Muslims will be the ones to destroy the Jews?

wow you know shit about Islam then...."Jihad" doesnt mean shooting up Catholic schools or blowing up bus stops, it means a struggle to better one self, to advance oneself, to make yourself a better person....also trying to convert others to the faith.

I dont have a problem with Jews at all, I have a bunch of friends here at my college that are Jewish. But I dont agree with how they formed the state of Israel, and some of the things they have done to civilians over there, both sides are at fault in that conflict though. Both sides add fuel to the fire, and both sides have factions that dont want to see peace. Will there ever be peace in the Middle East? Probally not....at least in our lifetime.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:43:05 PM EDT
I hope Israel does it and I hope we wind up helping them. Iran has it coming.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top