Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Who cares who came from where. Its who is where NOW that matters.

Muslim culture is INCOMPATIBLE with ours, period.

If they move into an area, its only a question of Numbers.

Multiculturalism DOESN'T WORK In the long run.

We will all be one thing or the other.

I vote European Christian

If you vote the other way you are commiting suicide, which is not a healthy life choice.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
do we have any australian arfcommers?

I am pretty sure that at least one member has "AUS" under their screen name
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a bad day to be in Austrailia for ROPers. I guess the Aussies haven't gotten over the night cub bombing.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Note to self..........

Trip to Australia

You ain't arab.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I think some of you would risk the entire ship instead of taking drastic measures to find the mutineer, which might harm some innocent sailors on board.

Do you same people think a target in Iraq should not be hit if there is a chance innocent civilains might be harmed?

To make an omelet, you must break a few eggs.  If you want to save Western Civilization from Islam, you have to be willing to harm innocents to do it; that is just how the world works.  Worrying about hurting a few innocents to achieve a good end is how women think in general...

Aside from general lawlessness, I see no problem with the events in Australia.  A cultural war is a war none the less...

If we are going to be silly enough to allow Islamic immigrants into Western countries, then I see nothing wrong with letting all of them know in no uncertain terms what we will and will not tolerate.  

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Required reading:

The Nazis failed to take over Europe, but Militant Islam might

The West, says author Tony Blankley in this shocking new book, is down to its last chance. Within our lifetimes, Europe could become Eurabia: a continent overwhelmed by militant Islam that poses a greater threat to the United States than even Nazi Germany did. In The West’s Last Chance, Blankley shows how that could happen—and what we must do to prevent it. In The West’s Last Chance, you’ll learn: · What really happens if Islamist terrorists acquire weapons of mass destruction—it’s worse, and more likely, than you think · How Europe is already well on its way to being a launching pad for Islamist terrorism · Why Europe’s plummeting birthrates could wreak huge upheavals on the Continent—and how the United States could face a similar fate · What’s holding our government back from fighting the Islamist threat to the best of its ability · Why the U.S. has ignored the lessons of World War II—lessons that could hold the secret to winning the War on Terror · How liberalism degenerated from the war-winning policies of FDR to an ideology of Western suicide Tony Blankley asks the hard questions—and gives the straight answers—that our country needs to hear. Frightening, provocative, and instructive, The West’s Last Chance is the most important political book of the year. It will change the way we think about—and fight—the War on Terror.

and this looks interesting:

Bat Ye'or is the world's preeminent historian of Islam, jihad and dhimmitude--the reduced state of non-Muslim peoples living under Islamic rule. Here, she has masterfully portrayed the means by which the Euro-Arab Dialogue (EAD) unfolded over the past 30-plus years, and how that process relates to the World War II Axis--as well as the historical, 1,400-year jihad.

"There are three forms of jihad," says Bat Ye'or today, "the military jihad, the economic jihad and the cultural jihad." The EAD between the European Union and the Arab League has been a means of spreading the economic and cultural jihads from the Middle East to Europe.

The process outlined here began with Charles DeGualle's 1967 pronouncement that henceforward, France would assume a pro-Arab policy. In 1971, France began selling arms to Qaddafi, a step from which the EAD flowed as naturally as it did from DeGualle's policy initiative.

Another factor, according to Bat Ye'or, was the French desire to regain a leading role in European history; Georges Pompidou furthered the process in October 1973, following the Syrian and Egyptian Yom Kippur war with Israel.

At that time, the Arab world imposed an oil embargo on Denmark, Holland and the U.S., cut oil production and began to raise oil prices by five percent a month. These new global geopolitics terrified the leaders of Germany and France.

Before it agreed to establish the EAD, the Arab League had demanded that Europe establish pro-Arab and anti-American policies in all their united political, cultural and economic endeavors. The oil embargo was the catalyst which finally moved the European Economic Community to action. Now, writes Bat Ye'or, EEC ministers enacted resolutions that met the Arab demands, and which at the same time reversed the true intent of United Nations Resolution 242. Only then was the Arab oil embargo to Europe lifted.

Through this give and take, Europe was mostly on the losing end, for the EAD contained from the start a significant rider to its economic agreements concerning oil. Now, a process unfolded whereby Arab culture, politics and faith were imported into Europe along with a militant Muslim population that refused to assimilate into European culture. Arab culture did not change, while European universities and politics changed radically.

Bat Ye'or also shows how the EAD renewed and fostered Europe's Axis ties to the Middle East: In the late 1940s and 1950s war criminals fled Europe to Egypt, Syria and other Arab nations. Now, Axis links to Europe were rekindled through the Middle Eastern policies imported into Europe. The new Europe was built on a unified anti-Israel and anti-American policy.

As Bat Ye'or also suggests, America is the last frontier, and the American people should take it as their duty to avoid Europe's fate.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think some of you would risk the entire ship instead of taking drastic measures to find the mutineer, which might harm some innocent sailors on board.

Do you same people think a target in Iraq should not be hit if there is a chance innocent civilains might be harmed?

To make an omelet, you must break a few eggs.  If you want to save Western Civilization from Islam, you have to be willing to harm innocents to do it; that is just how the world works.  Worrying about hurting a few innocents to achieve a good end is how women think in general...

Aside from general lawlessness, I see no problem with the events in Australia.  A cultural war is a war none the less...

If we are going to be silly enough to allow Islamic immigrants into Western countries, then I see nothing wrong with letting all of them know in no uncertain terms what we will and will not tolerate.  

But...but....it isn't politcaly correct to want to save Western Civilization from Islam.  We wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelings! Oh...no! Think of the chillen!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:59:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
a few more bombings around the world and this shit isn't going to be an isolated problem.

Jesus does not love me enough to grant that prayer to be able to extract the souls of the terrorist!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
a few more bombings around the world and this shit isn't going to be an isolated problem.

good point.  $10 says 'they' don't try to pull a Beslan in Australia.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Sooner or later we are going to have to face a holy war with ALL of islam.
The sooner some of these people on this thread realize it the better.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Muslims ARE NOT THE "SONS OF ABRAHAM" ANY MORE THAN CHRISTIANS ARE!!!!!

Did I say muslims?
Your hate has blinded you - I said Arabs, broseph.

Did you say Muslims? I dunno, to lazy to hit the back button. But it's irrelevant since even if you said "arabs" you are still wrong. so let me rephrase- "Arabs ARE NOT THE "SONS OF ABRAHAM" ANY MORE THAN CHRISTIANS ARE!!!!!"
There, feel any better? Again my original statement stands. there is zero Hisotrical evidence that so-called "arabs" are decended from Ishmael. There languages are similiar, but so what? Sanskrit from India is related to English but there is no way an Indian can claim he is decended from St. George! Again it was a bogus "claim" made up by Mohammud to "connect" his new religion with the old founder of Montheism. Prior to Mohammuds time the Arabs did not consider themselves to be "Ishmaelites" And their Written script is not related at all to Hebrew. And you analogy of Jewish persecution to Muslim "troubles" is 100% false. There is no similarity what so fucking ever! Prove to me one parallel.

I don't have to, since I never made that claim.
From my reading of the Bible, the Arabs are the descendents of Hagaar and Abraham, and this is what I have understood, long before I ever changed my position on Islam/Arabs.

From the King James Version.

7And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.
8And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.
9And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
10And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
11And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
12And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
13And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?

You are as ignorant as you are stupid. And no, these are not attacks they are fact. You don't have to quote the bible to me, i know what it says. What you don't seem to understand it that there is NO connection between the "arabs" and Ishmael. Understand now? There is not one phrase in the bible that says, "oh and the decendants of Ishmael later became known as arabs" or "the Ishmaelites are the ancestors of the arabs" In fact I dont think the Word Arab even appears in the Torah! Arabs "claim" they are the children of Ishmeal but they have no proof whatsoever to back it up. Understand now? Go digging in the desert and you will find proof the the jews once lived there (i.e. dead sea scrolls) And back up some of the bible, such as the killing of the Caananites and the buildings and tombs in Jerusalem. Try to find one shred of physical  evidence of any of the Bloodlines claims made by Mohammud or the arabs in reguard to Abraham or their relationship to the Hebrews, you wont find one shred or shard or stone or anything. Cause it's all a lie.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow, emotions are high about Abraham...

Anthropologically and linguistically speaking Jews are Semites, as are all Arabs.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Good gravy, IBTL
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you all honestly think we can make an informed call on this based on the AP articles that will be coming out?  If it's a bunch of assholes beating a dark guy because he might be Arab, that's pretty disgusting.  If it is a bunch of people telling muslim thugs that this will NOT be the same as France, well that's a whole different game now isn't it?  Sounds like a lot more will have to come out before we know what really went down there.

I think it might be a hijack.
Reading the part of the article that t-stox posted above, it looks like some muslim gangs started shit, beating up people, etc.
So, as often happens, trash is drawn to trash.
A bunch of assholes go out to beat up anyone THEY think is a Muslim/Arab what-have-you.
People like those guys are the ones who were cursing out sikhs and hindus after 9/11 in this country.
These guys, who might otherwise enjoy my sympathy if they went after the thugs who were responsible for the mayhem the previous night, have proved themselves to be thugs as well.
They are going after the weakest ones there - most likely the ones who were just at the beach to enjoy a nice day in the sun.

That's exactly what happened. Bunch of idiots who are sick and tired of Lebanese gangs gang raping, beating, stabbing and shooting people decided to take it out on anyone who looked Arab. The people they attacked were just there to enjoy a nice sunny day at the beach.

Lebanese gang violence is a big problem in areas of Sydney that politicians will never live so they don't have to deal with it. Gangs rapes are one of their favourite activities, as is the usual violent crime, beatings, stabbings, shootings.

My grand parents neighbourhood of 50 years has turned from a nice working class area in to a shit hole filled with Lebanese immigrants who make it well known that everyone else is not welcome. Intimidation and violence is a daily problem. Many Lebanese businesses will not accept non Muslim customers.

I see the Premier of New South Wales coming out acting outraged over this, as he should be. Most Arab immigrats to this country are peaceful and intergrate well, especially those from Iraq. But Lebanese gangs are a big problem. I look forward to his equal outrage over the repeated gang rapes and assaults by Lebanese gangs. When he grows a spine maybe we'll see that.

I know my grand parents no longer feel safe and have been threatened and assaulted by their friendly Lebanese neighbours and are too scared to call the police fearing retribution as they have seen nothing done in the past in other cases. Many of the idiots who rioted have probably either faced this themselves or have parents or grand parents who have.

It doesn't make what they did right and those who were violent yesterday need to be charged and convicted. But I am not surprised that the outrage by politicians has not been directed just as strongly at the Lebanese gangs and the general intimidation and fear created by them in areas of Sydney.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Anthropologically and linguistically speaking Jews are Semites, as are all Arabs.

Yea, I don't see how this is an issue here.
It's one reason I don't like the term anti-semite, since it is mostly used to refer to anti-Jew sentiments.

Go digging in the desert and you will find proof the the jews once lived there (i.e. dead sea scrolls) And back up some of the bible, such as the killing of the Caananites and the buildings and tombs in Jerusalem.

100% correct.

Try to find one shred of physical evidence of any of the Bloodlines claims made by Mohammud or the arabs in reguard to Abraham or their relationship to the Hebrews, you wont find one shred or shard or stone or anything.

Really?
Pre-Islamic (Pagan) Arab tradition taught that the K'aaba was an altar originally built by Adam, and then re-constructed by Abraham. The meteorite inside the K'aaba was also held by pre-Islamic Arabs to be Jacob's pillow. Pre-Islam, there were Arab monotheists, who were neither Christians, nor Jews.

I find these claims interesting, insofar as they further prove to me that the God of Abraham does exist.
Does anyone else find it interesting that all forms of monotheism (not just the big 3) have come from the Fertile Crescent?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#17]
These are historic times. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the 21st century Crusades.

And the Muslims have brought this one on themselves.

Get a few cases of cold ones & some popcorn.  This is going to be interesting.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
These are historic times. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the 21st century Crusades.

Um, actually that's impossible. Literally impossible, because of the economic infrastructure and "religion" that we have imposed onto the world. With open markets and free trade, the only people still looking for religious wars are IDIOTS. Idiots like Osama, and idiots like t-rox here. It's impossible, when borders have begun to mean less and less, and free trade like free information begins to flow like water.

To lump muslims together as the enemy is RETARDED. Hello?! Who are we fighting for in Iraq? The oil corporations? NO! We're supposed to be fighting for the Iraqi people, who just happen to all be muslim. Our allies in Iraq. Muslim. And our good friends in Saudi Arabia. Muslim. The battle lines are being drawn between the new, free world brought on by globalization, and the old school who want everyone to remain segregated and weak... Parochial attitudes are what threatens development. Fundamentalist Islam, just like the neo-nazi movement in America, is fueled by ignorance, poverty, and hate.

The world is much more complicated then christian vs. muslim. In fact, it isn't as "simple" as the cold war in which it was capitalism vs. communism.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um, actually that's impossible. Literally impossible, because of the economic infrastructure and "religion" that we have imposed onto the world. With open markets and free trade, the only people still looking for religious wars are IDIOTS. Idiots like Osama, and idiots like t-rox here. It's impossible, when borders have begun to mean less and less, and free trade like free information begins to flow like water.

To lump muslims together as the enemy is RETARDED. Hello?! Who are we fighting for in Iraq? The oil corporations? NO! We're supposed to be fighting for the Iraqi people, who just happen to all be muslim. Our allies in Iraq. Muslim. And our good friends in Saudi Arabia. Muslim. The battle lines are being drawn between the new, free world brought on by globalization, and the old school who want everyone to remain segregated and weak... Parochial attitudes are what threatens development. Fundamentalist Islam, just like the neo-nazi movement in America, is fueled by ignorance, poverty, and hate.

The world is much more complicated then christian vs. muslim. In fact, it isn't as "simple" as the cold war in which it was capitalism vs. communism.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Big +1 Slogger
Fellow Aussie here.
This stuff has been a problem for years. These gangs go down to the beaches 20 or 30 miles from home, strut around and stand over people. They grope women in the surf and kick people off "their" patch. This is the same ethnic group that spawned a bunch of pack-rapists, telling their girls that they deserved it becuase they were white. The last straw was last weekend, when a couple of volunteer surf life savers were beaten up by Lebenese youths. All of last week, emails and text messages were going around the Sutherland Shire (south of Sydney, where Cronulla is) urging Shire locals to protest and take back their beaches. 5000 ppl turned up yesterday. It started out peaceful, but when alot of them got drunk and neo-nazis started stirring things up, then it got out of hand. Later last night, the Lebenese retaliated by sending 40-50 carloads of youths back to the shire, and also terrorised other suburbs too.

Like I said, this has been a problem for years. whole areas of Sydney are now no-go areas for whities, and these are the areas where there are large Muslim, mainly Lebanese, populations. This is the first time the locals have fought back, stupidly and violently as it was. It doesn't suprise me that it astarted in the Shire either. They people down their are very close-knit, firecely proud to be Australian, and contains something of a (usually harmless and good natured) redneck element. I deplore the violence, but I do understand it. Also, this is probably only just the start.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#22]
It's nice to hear from some Aussie's who live there. Instead of just the pap from the media.
Keep us informed guys.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Note to self..........

Trip to Australia

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#24]
They are Lebanese

Where do they belong? Lebanon

Of course
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's their beef?

Liquored up Aussie rednecks with no station in life who decide to blame some poor schlub and his wife because they are slightly darker and a different religion, for all their failings.

+1

Maybe it has to do with a 'backlash' resulting from some very well-publicized vicious gang rapes of Australian girls by Middle Eastern 'refugees'?

Hmmm?

Which came first?

Eric The(Huh?)Hun
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, I don't see how this is an issue here.
It's one reason I don't like the term anti-semite, since it is mostly used to refer to anti-Jew sentiments.

Go digging in the desert and you will find proof the the jews once lived there (i.e. dead sea scrolls) And back up some of the bible, such as the killing of the Caananites and the buildings and tombs in Jerusalem.

100% correct.

Try to find one shred of physical evidence of any of the Bloodlines claims made by Mohammud or the arabs in reguard to Abraham or their relationship to the Hebrews, you wont find one shred or shard or stone or anything.

Really?
Pre-Islamic (Pagan) Arab tradition taught that the K'aaba was an altar originally built by Adam, and then re-constructed by Abraham. The meteorite inside the K'aaba was also held by pre-Islamic Arabs to be Jacob's pillow. Pre-Islam, there were Arab monotheists, who were neither Christians, nor Jews.

I find these claims interesting, insofar as they further prove to me that the God of Abraham does exist.
Does anyone else find it interesting that all forms of monotheism (not just the big 3) have come from the Fertile Crescent?

Again you are falling for horseshit. Show me one carbon dated scroll  or stone or whatever that supports the claim that "pre-islamic" Arab (pagan) tradition taught anything about Jewish history or "mythology". You won't be able to because they don't exsist. YOu claim that that moon rock in the Kabaa was "jacobs pillow" Why would Pagan Arabs know anything about Jewish history? Why would they care? Before Islam they belived it was a heavenly rock that fell from the sky but it had no connection to Jews or Hebrews whatsoever, Not until Mohammud "told them" about it that is. Same thing in other Areas where Mulims conquered then wanted to "stake a claim" to someone elses holy site. Perfect example is of the holy rock in India. For thousands of years it was considered the spot where Krishna first set foot, it has a foot like indentation in it. This was before Islam and they had never heard of Jews so that is what the rock was, a hindu holy site for 1000's of years. THEN THE MUSLMS CAME.....  Suddenly one of their muslim rulers "discovered" that "wow! this is'nt where a false god named Krishna landed, it's where Adam first stepped on the earth! Gee we should take their holy temple, destroy it, then put a mosque on top cause this is where Adam first stepped!" then this big fat lie becomes a "muslim tradition" so that they can justify  taking other peoples holy land by force. Luckily just recently Hindu "fanatics" went to the sight and took back the site by destroying the Mosque and begining to build a Hindu temple where it once belonged.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#27]

VIOLENCE SPLITS THE BLOGGERS

‘I find it offensive when “humans” come to our country and try and f*** up our way of life’ - probably an ARFCOMMER!

‘What happened to those lifeguards sucks . . . but instead of more violence and hate let’s work out a way to stop it peacefully!!!'probably Thedoctors.308

‘They are trying to change our way of life. Do you not understand the concept behind it? They hate the way we live’ - me! definetly me!

‘The best way to respond to this violence is with love. We should as surfers spread our love into their community. One way to do this is to date their sisters’ Stupid DU hippie faggot surfer!!!! Go back to berkely you stupid hippie!
Oh and by the way stupid hippie they WONT LET you date their sister, though they will try to date yours! or at least make rude comments to her face for being a "western slut". They dont even let their sister meet "infidel men" much less date them. Oh but there is hope ! Peace and hope! Just convert to ISlam then you can date their sister all you want. Oh ok, not really date but an arranged marriage at the next full moon! BTW white man, she good girl! I personally cut off her CLIT in Egypt when she was 2! here take sissors! you need for cut string i used to sew up vageena! (im not being sarcastic with those remarks, they actually do that to their women. )

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Article regarding the gang-rapes by Arabs.

It is rather simple: Until people from a certain part of the world, who follow a certain moon god religion of peace start to police themselves, they can expect things to get a heckuva lot worse for them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Racial violence erupted in Sydney beachside suburbs after thousands of white youths, many chanting racial slurs, clashed with police and attacked people of Middle Eastern origin."

Holy shit! Australia just went up 5 points on my cool-o-meter!!!!
That plus they are the home to  Steyr !!!!

More to follow..........................

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

It means he doesn't know the difference between Australia and Austria...

UHH maybe you should look again. Notice the goofy face??? ---> i posted? That means i'm just making a stupid goofy joke, get it?? sheesh!

I thought the Aussies were making AUGs under contract for their military.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Article regarding the gang-rapes by Arabs.

It is rather simple: Until people from a certain part of the world, who follow a certain moon god religion of peace start to police themselves, they can expect things to get a heckuva lot worse for them.

Now i know why in Islamic societies they hide away their women in the belief that men "cannot control themselves". It seems in Islamic societies they cant! They treat their own women like shit. So when it comes to "filth dog" infidel women who dress like "sluts" why should they be any different? They act like Animals, plain and simple. Arab men (or WHOEVER) who rove around in Rape gangs attacking white women because they are white will be personally put out of their rabid dog misery by me.

Yeah but according to Gordon_freeman I just want a racial war, right?!

Look at this genius' statements-

And our good friends in Saudi Arabia. Muslim.
Are you on crack? OUR good friends???? You do realise that they are responsable for 85% of the radicalism today thanks to Wahabbism don't you? Get an eduction you dingus. You probably think Turkey is a good ally as well.

Fundamentalist Islam, just like the neo-nazi movement in America, is fueled by ignorance, poverty, and hate.
first off the neo-nazi movement is a microbe compared to the Radical Islam of today. Second, Your excuse seems to be the cry of every liberal pussy in the US. OH poverty, wAHH WAAAH WAAAH! you do know that most terrorists come from middle and upper middle class backrounds don't you???? SO much for your BS theory, go read a book. OH and HATE! WAAH WAAH! What hate? from where? Why do they hate us? What your genius insightful answer? They hate us for our Freedom?? They hate us because we are "infidel", yes it's that simple. Oh and you mention ignorance, well on that point you'll get no arguement from me, they ARE ignorant fucks.

the only people still looking for religious wars are IDIOTS. Idiots like Osama, and idiots like t-rox here. It's impossible, when borders have begun to mean less and less,

I dont WANT a religious war. I want them out. They can go fuck off and praise allah all they want in their sand box. But dont come here and rape our women, is that so hard to understand? But oh no Im the idiot. As to your border statement, again total liberal claptrap! yeah so i guess we should just let all of them in right? we can't let a few bad apples get in the way of being multicultural! Your country got too many people? You breed like Rabbits? well just send them our way! Corporate globalism will solve all our ills! What is allah compared to the mighty dollar and mindless materialistic consumerism??!! Boy you are ignorant as hell, it's because of our "free market" that they hate us! Since 1991 literally millions of "infidel" christians & buddhists & hindu & jews have been killed or raped by muslims for no other reason then they hate "us" (us meaning the whole non-muslim world) surly you realise this? or are you just another ignorant big mouth?????? Either that or maybe you are a 5th columnist?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I thought the Aussies were making AUGs under contract for their military.

Yep, by ADI Limited.

"ADI's facility in Lithgow, New South Wales, is primarily engaged in the manufacture and remanufacture of military small arms. ADI is currently manufacturing four world leading military small arms weapons with the principle output from the Lithgow facility being the F88 Austeyr rifle. The four light weapons are:

1. 5.56mm F88 Austeyr rifle
  2. .22 Calibre F88 Austeyr training rifle
  3. 5.56mm Minimi light support weapon
  4. .50 calibre QCB Browning machine gun"
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#34]
good for Australia.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Racial violence erupted in Sydney beachside suburbs after thousands of white youths, many chanting racial slurs, clashed with police and attacked people of Middle Eastern origin."

That plus they are the home to  Steyr !!!! h.gif

More to follow..........................hr

It means he doesn't know the difference between Australia and Austria... hr

UHH maybe you should look again. Notice the goofy face??? ---> h.gif i posted? That means i'm just making a stupid goofy joke, get it?? sheesh!

I thought the Aussies were making AUGs under contract for their military. hr

Yep, we do, out at the Lithgow small arms factory. I think we got the 1st batch from Austria, found out that they were crap (for some reason), improved them and sold the dud batch to New Zealandhink    
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It means he's both a jackass and an idiot.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#37]
'Can't decide if I'm more disgusted with Australia or some of these posts' tag.

If you're gonna beat up on people, make sure you get the right ones.

Guess that applies to Australia and ARFCOM.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Maybe the French should start hiring Aussy "Contractors"...

You just gotta love the Aussies.  Only a few generations removed from their convict ancestors.

If only they could get their gun rights back, It would be an outstanding country.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It means he's both a jackass and an idiot.

Maybe you should read ALL the relevant posts in this thread before opening your fag faeces eating mouth, Rump ranger. Oh that's right, reading anything longer than 2 sentences long makes your pea-brain head hurt. MAybe you should learn to read fucking podunk. Oh wait heres an idea next halloween why dont you cut yourself in half then you can go trick or treating as HALF A FAG! Oh and that's an interesting name you got there "nimrod"? When i was in high school that was a name we used for  total Dork retards. Oh wait thats Hebrew for "cunt vomit boy" is'nt it?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Guess that applies to Australia and ARFCOM.  hr

So your disgusted with all of us? Is that because we're too PC to do anything about the rapists or the thugs (one of them got 50 years), or because 1/4000 of the popuation went off the reservation, or because the thugs they were angry at retalitated? You're disgusted with all of us for that? Does that mean that I should be disgusted with all of the U.S. because of the Klan? Or perhaps all Arabs for Osama?
Please try and make the distinction those that do stupid and disgusting things (yes, getting tanked and beating up ppl who have nothing to do with anything is stupid and disgusting, as is condoning the multiple gang rape of two teenage girls), and the rest of us.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:21:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LRT has gotcha on that one.
Though I disagree with him on some things, the man does know his shit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:30:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Video of the so-called "riot"

ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au/v.htm?f=39&g=445384e7-fc49-4235-8221-371171dcfec6&p=aunews_aunationalninenews&t=s29

A lot of guys standing around on the road along the beach who jeer and shower beer on any Arab they see, they're guarded and shielded by a couple of policemen from the mob.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:03:22 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's their beef?

Liquored up Aussie rednecks with no station in life who decide to blame some poor schlub and his wife because they are slightly darker and a different religion, for all their failings.

Maybe, but it's not all one sided. Lebanese gangs in Sydney have been getting more and more out of hand in recent years. Back in 2000 a group of 8 Lebanese guys committed a series of gang rapes, in one case literally holding a gun to the head of one of their victims, and beating others when they were raped, and they were deliberately raping "white" teenage girls. The leader of that group, Bilal Skaf, was sentenced to 55 years with a parole after 40 years in 2002, but it was reduced on appeal to 28 years with parole after 22 years. The last of that group is currently waiting trial and was taped making death threats against one of his victims who is scheduled to give court testimony against him.

There have been other incidents since then and the most recent was last week when another group of about a dozen or so identified as "middle eastern" assaulted three late-teen beach volunteer lifeguards as they were finishing their shift at a public beach. The reason? The lifeguards were on "their" (the gang's) beach (a public beach owned by the city), followed by a minor fight a few days later at the same beach by rival gangs.

The brawling of the last few days was made worse by a local tv station finding out about the SMS messages asking people to come to the area and broadcast them in one of their "current affairs" shows. The result, even more people found out about it and turned up to see what was going on, and mob rule was the result.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#45]
So some muslims are getting beat up?

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:33:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:43:35 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't know quite what you're trying to say Andy.
The White Australia Policy, the immigration policy designed to bar people from Australia who did not share a similar culture to ours in the name of national unity and harmony, was discontinued in the late '60s and early '70s. Essentially, we went from being almost totally European to enforced "multicultural" overnight. The culture shock was huge, and has bred alot of resentment amongst the older generation. Now, the policy that has been dead for 30 years is pretty much revilled (if its even remembered), and is used as a stick by the lefties to beat white Australians with. Everyone else has pretty much moved on.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:59:37 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guess that applies to Australia and ARFCOM.  

So your disgusted with all of us? Is that because we're too PC to do anything about the rapists or the thugs (one of them got 50 years), or because 1/4000 of the popuation went off the reservation, or because the thugs they were angry at retalitated? You're disgusted with all of us for that? Does that mean that I should be disgusted with all of the U.S. because of the Klan? Or perhaps all Arabs for Osama?
Please try and make the distinction those that do stupid and disgusting things (yes, getting tanked and beating up ppl who have nothing to do with anything is stupid and disgusting, as is condoning the multiple gang rape of two teenage girls), and the rest of us.

No, I'm not disgusted with everybody.  Thought my second sentence narrowed down the field - guess not.

Guess the short version answer is:  "I'm all for kicking somebody's ass - as long as I'm kicking the right ass."

If you guys can corner the rapists and thugs then Party On, Garth.  

But indiscriminate violence against people is just stupid, and deserving of an ass kicking.

Don't for a second think I'm with the PC crowd - nor do I think you are.  Both are good things.

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:08:05 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
So some muslims are getting beat up?

Yup! *snivels* It just breaks my lil fuckin' heart too...

I know, I'll probably get called an , but hell, maybe I am one and just don't know it, but, I'm OK with this thread.. It doesn't bother me a bit, I'd ship the Ozzies more beer if they would keep doing the stomp on those Hajis, Sounds like one HUGE unorganized football game where Haji IS the football. As for the Haji appologists here... Who gives a damn? Now where's the beer and pizza?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:09:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I thought only black people rioted?  At least that's what I learned from arfcom.

[:K

Any questions???

- georgestrings
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top