Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2001 1:43:13 PM EDT
Phone ringing left and right. Problems with health insurance. Problems with job. Problems with girlfriend who I have to dump as she turned out to be more liberal minded than I could take.

What did I do? I grabbed a couple boxes of ammo and went to the range. I kept my mind free of all the B.S. around me and kept my mind focused on zeroing in my rifle and getting a good shot group. Things started to be more peaceful with each .223 round hitting center.

Best therapy I could take part in. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Sometimes life just f#$ks up. Sorry to hear about it, but good to hear you dealt with it.
Ice
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Carving the bullseye out of target is **THE** best anti-depressant I know.

I do it all the time!
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
My life is a living hell everyday and I am too poor to buy ammo.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My life is a living hell everyday and I am too poor to buy ammo.
View Quote
and when all u onw is a 22 and a 38 thats pretty damn poor since its some of the cheapest ammo avalable
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top