[#1]
Oh my hell.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#2]
“This is why people get so angry at the police,” Simon said."

Yep, says it all.

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:42:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I have actually had people leave nastygrams under my windshield wiper in rebuttal to some of my pro-gun/conservative bumper stickers.  In the interest of self preservation, I removed them all after the OKC bombing.  Living here in SoCal, bumper stickers with obscene and vulger messages abound.  One wonders if they are ever called to task for their public indecency.  Probably not.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Gunny, you're right. When I got my new truck, I put an EGA sticker on it, but didn't get a new "Teddy Kennedy's cars have killed more people than my guns" sticker or a "Is your religion BATF approved?" one. I find that the thumbs up I got didn't make up for the stress I had everytime I parked it somewhere where I couldn't see it. Anyone who would support the gubmint taking your guns away would key your truck in a heartbeat.

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:01:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn...  I used to love the South.  Now... I can appreciate the vehicle freedom that is allowed in the North.  [spank]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#9]
You think that’s bad? Read what the FBI has to say about bumper stickers:

[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNewsPlus.asp?cmd=view&articleid=646[/url]
[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?id=1283[/url]

They have already removed the original from the FBI's web page but the two links above are still informative.  I might have saved the original on my computer at home, I'll check tonight when I get back.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:24:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Would a bumper sticker that says "Fascism is bad, mmkay" be considered an anti-government extremist message?
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#11]
As a South Florida resident I know about this story. The sad part is the guy who owns the truck probably lives next door to a crackhouse that hasn't been bothered with.

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Try this link:

[url]http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/1999/dec99leb.pdf[/url]

Go to bottom of page 19 of the pdf (which is page 18 of the bulletin).
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Remember always keep you 12ga. handy when little bastards are runnin around.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Freerepublic.com has a section where you can purchase pro-gun bumper stickers. My favorite is "Piss of a liberal, buy a gun"

Will be purchasing a new truck soon, and have got the urge to paste one on her - but as youve all stated, some schmuck would most likely commit a cowardly act. Hmmmm, should be easy enough to find them, after my two rotties make them piss themselves when they get to close to the truck. [dracula]  
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
“This is why people get so angry at the police,” Simon said."

Yep, says it all.

View Quote

what he said.....[:D]

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:47:41 AM EDT
[#16]
How about these bumper stickers...VOTE DEMOCRAT, IT'S EASIER THAN WORKING or KEEP WORKING, THERE ARE MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPENDING ON YOU! They ought to set off a few libs. Sterling.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Did you hear the news?!  The Bible is extremist literature!  I guess the FBI doesn't want people to love thy neighbor.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Yep, the Bible is full of hate[>:/]

Have you ever talk to a left wing nut about God?
Thats hate!
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I put a "Charlton Heston is my President" on the back of my truck and got the tailgate thoroughly keyed the next day in the Wally World parking lot.  I staked it out for over an hour hoping the bastard(s) did it on the way in and would return to admire their handiwork, but no luck.  It's probably better they didn't come back.  [kill]
View Quote

Bastard(s) & Coward(s).

Undecided people who hear about and see your truck tailgate will help form an opinion of the anti-gun crowd.............
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did you hear the news?!  The Bible is extremist literature!  I guess the FBI doesn't want people to love thy neighbor.
View Quote

That conflicts with their turn-in-your-neighbor program.  I'm sure you understand. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#22]
That's it, does anybody know where I can get a bumpersticker that just says, "F&^k Off".  I am sick and tired of these people sniveling about what we can and can't do, wear, be, or date.  If I date a stripper scew it.  If I wear my "Federal Womens Correctional Facility- I'm here for the bad girls" shirt, screw it.  They can kiss my a$$.  If they want to arrest me they can kiss my a$$.  Yeah I might go to jail, but I ain't doing it just cause some people are scared or offended by it, I am doing it because I want to.  I ain't your kid, don't try and discipline me like it.

Why can't they worry more about things like murders and rapes and robberies and less about what I choose to put on my truck.

Sorry about the flaming, got to go put out my hair.
Ice
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Okay, let me get this straight. Pro-gun bumper stickers are considered to promote violence.  
These stickers are on vehicles owned by good law-abiding citizens.
Those who are offended by these pro-gun stickers are the ones who take part in criminal acts and damage against those vehicles and possibly the owners.

Know tell me, who are the violent ones in this picture???  [>:/]

I got two rifle associaton stickers and two USMC stickers on my vehicle. So before any liberal wants to f*ck with me about my pro-gun stickers, they will have to f*ck with me about my USMC stickers first.

So far, nobody has f*cked with me or my vehicle. And I live near Chikago.

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#24]
"So far, nobody has f*cked with me or my vehicle. And I live near Chikago."

Well then you will love this, about a month ago some but head pulled the NRA sticker off of my truck.
Right off I got mad and then it was funny.
Just think if you don't like the NRA I'll bet it's cuz. you thing we are all gun nuts that will shot some down in a sec. so trhen why would you mess with my truck?

Some people need to be shot for there own good.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like me, my truck and my flag of the 1st Confederate could be in for some fun some day huh?
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Some might think I'm strange, but I put a NRA sticker over every spot of rust on my 14 yr.old truck.I live near the ocean, it snows a few months a yr. too!
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#28]
I have no need for bumper stickers.  I let the dents in my evil black truck do my talking.  You'd be amazed how many people get out of your way or let you cut in.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#29]
In my part of the world, I NEVER advertise the fact that I have Black-Guns......or ANY for that matter.......[:)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#30]
I've had my pro-gun stickers on the back of my car for 3 years now and the worst thing that has happened to me is someone writing "Wash Me" in the dust on my rear window.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#31]
I guess I should remove this sticker form my Jeep then.

[img]http://www.kooltie.com/protect/protect.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#34]
From an LEO point of view, that cop was a chickenshit little bastard.  Using that PD's logic, the cops should be able to arrest you for anything you do that anyone could conceivably find offensive.  Unfortunately, that is exactly where our country is heading.  The worst offense in today's PC world is hurting someone else's feelings.  If I had made that arrest, my bosses would be all taking turns putting a boot in my ass, and I'd be the laughingstock of my department.

All the little people who spend their lives getting offended by what other people do that has nothing to do with them need to get a fu@&ing life!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#36]
I saw a funny one the other day: "Visualize No Liberals"

I guess it's true what they say-brevity is the soul of wit.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#37]
First just remember to warn them with the sticker that tells them " Is there Life After Death, Mess with This Truck and Find Out". I made my own with a picture of my AR in the background. I also made another one with the saying " If you run, you'll only die tired". No one has messed with my car, ever.

Second when i'm driving and and another driver pi$$es me off I cut them a break if the have pro RKBA sticker on their car. If they don't or worst is they have a gore sticker, then they REAP THE WHIRLWIND.

By the way it should be legal to kill someone for messing with your car.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#38]
during election times I'm going to getting a bunch of pro-gun candidate stickers, and place them on cars with anti-gun candidate stickers.
This could work during non-election times too if you see a general liberal/democrap sticker, quickly slap a pro-gun sticker on it
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#39]
People who get offended easily, are looking to get offended easily.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
during election times I'm going to getting a bunch of pro-gun candidate stickers, and place them on cars with anti-gun candidate stickers.
This could work during non-election times too if you see a general liberal/democrap sticker, quickly slap a pro-gun sticker on it
View Quote

please dont do this. it makes you no better then they are. people who would key a car or rip a pro-gun sticker off act like immature kids. you own a firearm, you are a mature adult.

brat beating lib
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Hmmmmm, maybe that's why my car window was broken...

[img]http://users.supernet.com/libertyof76/pictures/carpic.jpg[/img]

I'm not going to let them silence me though. So far, not one person has said anything bad about it. One lady running for township supervisors loved them. A guy with her loved the "Keep Working: Millions on welfare depend on you" one on the top(can't see it too well in the picture). A total stranger liked the Criminals one. Two guys I work with(who are black and from somewhere in Africa) loved the stickers. the list goes on and on. Of course, I am in the most conservative part of PA(Lancaster County)
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 11:34:34 PM EDT
[#43]
“Our stance is as long as a law is on the books, we have a right to enforce it,” Kelly said. “It’s not for us to interpret it. That’s for a judge to do.”

[b]Vee vas jess follovink orters![/b] "Strict enforcement of exisiting laws" that all of the Project Exile fans want.

[img]www.mcuzi.com/imbroglio/ps.jpg[/img]
Police response to an AR15.com license plate holder.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#44]
only reason why i dont have any bumper stickers no car to put em on. [:(] and when i do i have a car as funny as the keep honking im reloading" and all those are say i have to shoot someone. the bastard civil attoreney is gonna make it look i was wating for some SOB to mess with me so i could blow em away.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 1:29:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Ah hell, I'm not surprised.

Remember the crusade Nick Navarro waged against the 2 Live Crew?

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:37:25 AM EDT
[#46]
[url]http://www.kooltie.com/protect/[/url]

here's that sticker for anyone who is interested. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:49:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:17:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Well, I guess I'm in.  On the back of my vehicle
I have the "Keep Honking - I'm Reloading" sticker, and my wife's car sports this:

"Don't steal! The Government hates competition"

I had to go back and get two more of those for
a couple of school teachers she works with.  
Gave 'em away - free of charge.  The world's
gotta know how we feel!  If we don't tell 'em
who will?  
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Sweep, Fl is OK just don't go south of Tampa[):)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top