Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/30/2005 11:46:29 AM EDT
I'm in the process of booking 7 night at Sandals Antigua. Has anyone been there or stayed at a sandals resort? Is there a cheaper place to looks for room rates? I'm going through a travel agent right now and just wanted to make sure there is no plae cheaper to purchase the trip from.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 11:49:18 AM EDT
I stayed 10 days at sandals dunns river in Jamacia. We got maried there. It was a nice place, treated very well. The food was good and the drinks where good. The free scuba is a must. we booked through sandals direct. Good luck and enjoy.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 11:49:50 AM EDT
SEARCH AROUND A LOT!!!!. Prices differ greatly agent to agent. I spent a week at Couples Ocho Rios earlier this year. Couples is a smaller corporation and doesn't have quite the "chain" feel of Sandals, but I've still heard great things about sandals. Check out www.tripadvisor.com
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 11:52:57 AM EDT
I stayed at a Sandals resort. It was nice. Book at the resorts located away from major airports. They have smaller crowds.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:19:32 PM EDT
Glad I found this thread with the 'search' function.

I'm thinking about booking a short trip to Sandals Dunn's River or Ochos Rios for my girlfriend and I the week of Memorial Day. They're running a special that will end up costing about $1300 for 3 nights / 4 days including airfare and airport transfers. It seems like a pretty good deal. I've never stayed at an all inclusive b/c I feel it restricts you, unless you don't mind spending extra money to do activities and stuff outside the resort, but my GF really just wants to get away and spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach away from home. We'll probably take advantage of a few amenities but not much other than food & alcohol.

Anyone else stay at either of these two places that would like to offer some input?
Top Top