User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2001 7:19:39 AM EDT
[url]http://www.mg.co.za/cgi-bin/dforum/one/forum.pl?msg=24229[/url]

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Jealous...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
No shit they're jealous.  This is typical, I ran into a few Brits who think like this in Asia, they look to blame others for their own inequities...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Read reply #5 from koos!!!!

LMAO!

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Some people apparently LIKE servitude.

I do not.

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:34:35 AM EDT
[#5]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Read the the whole second amendment carefully and be glad it exists for it has kept the USA free and thereby has allowed many funny little nations, including that island you are currently on, to also be free. If you don't want guns that is fine, but why stop other people who do want them. Understand this, this American President will not kowtow to a bunch leftist, liberal pussies of like mind to yourself Richard. Now excuse me as I feel like going for a meaningless cruise in my V-8 powered vehicle. Ah yes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:35:16 AM EDT
[#6]
GUN CONTROL IS BEING ABLE TO HIT YOUR TARGET

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Read the the whole second amendment carefully and be glad it exists for it has kept the USA free and thereby has allowed many funny little nations, including that island you are currently on, to also be free. If you don't want guns that is fine, but why stop other people who do want them. Understand this, this American President will not kowtow to a bunch leftist, liberal pussies of like mind to yourself Richard. Now excuse me as I feel like going for a meaningless cruise in my V-8 powered vehicle. Ah yes.
View Quote

I could hear the battle hymn of the republic playing while I read that.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:22:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
GUN CONTROL IS BEING ABLE TO HIT YOUR TARGET
View Quote
My favourite is "Gun control is using both hands."
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#9]
That Koos guys rocks!

But I thought South Africa had a strong gun culture.  Well, they had an orderly and prosperous country too, I guess. Once upon a time....
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 1:19:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That Koos guys rocks!

But I thought South Africa had a strong gun culture.  Well, they had an orderly and prosperous country too, I guess. Once upon a time....
View Quote
They used to, but as they got ridd of Apartheid they also got ridd of some other stuff. They "cleaned up" a little too "well."

BTW I think reply #38 was the best one. I'm a 100% with that guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top