Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2001 3:51:56 AM EDT
Gas would be $5 a gallon but there would be shortages because Hillary would cap the price that wholesalers could charge retailers. To own a pickup would require a "need". If you don't contribute to Hillary you can't show a need. California would need your electricity so your electricity use would be restricted. This would be enforced by warrantless energy audits. Clinton would be Secretary General of the U.N. A new tax for the U.N. would be imposed. Guns would be banned by international law excepting shotguns and .22 rifles for those who can show a "need." If you don't contribute to Hillary's Gang you can't show a need. Country folk would be systematically forced to rent from Urban Landlords. Unions would flourish under President Gore except that while all jobs require Union Membership, you can't get a Union Membership unless you contribute to Hillary's Gang. Marijuana would be de-criminalized which means that only Career Criminals would sell the common weed. They would sell the Weed along with Machine Guns, of course. The penalty for unauthorized possession of a sidearm would be the same penalty as possession of a machine gun. The Average White Guy would be banned from gun ownership, taxed for Slavery Reparations, and forced to rent in a hostile environment filled with terrorists called US Cities. Boy Scouts would be banned as Counter-Revolutionary. Churches would be regulated and would begin teaching the "New Religion of Enviromental Imperatives." Criminals imprisoned for drug related crimes would be released or sentenced as Counter-Revolutionaries, depending on if Hillary's Gang wanted them jailed or freed to work for them. This would free up about 500,000 to 1,000,000 prison beds that could now be filled with Gun Owners and other Counter- Revolutionaries. Because the Constitution bans Royal Titles, the Constitution would be banned. Hillary and her Gang would formalize their stations by awarding themselves Royal Titles. This would be embraced by most as the race would be on to secure a good title for oneself. Duke of CBS Television News Dan Rather would become Secretary of News Media which would officially replace "The People" as the "fourth unit of Government". Actual news would be restricted to the titled and the "unwashed masses" would watch cartoons and sit-coms at Six O'clock that would rile against Counter-Revolutionaries and enthuse people for the Titled Class and proper consumption of Politically Correct merchandise. Foot and Mouth disease would require a "restructuring" of farm ownership. The threat of terrorism would mean roadblocks and searches. Global warming would be blamed on "vermin" humans exhaling noxious carbon dioxide. The Global Enviromental Emergency would require curbs on unauthorized human reproduction and President Gore and Secretary-General Clinton would make certain that the US would implement all international laws...

All of this is realistic.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:04:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:12:43 AM EDT
[#2]
 And the revolution would be well underway......
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:55:08 AM EDT
[#3]
And rather than buying my first rifle in Januaray, I would have bought my first 10 rifles to help arm my relatives and neighbors.  They would all be .22 LR's, because for $88, you can pickup 5.5K rounds at Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 5:26:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#5]
OK, some of that stuff is just flat out scary. Thats starting to sound alot like China....
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#6]
GORE IN 4!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Not ALL of the above is realistic, but certainly enough to make me glad that ahole didn't win.

And yes, Hillary is a larger threat. Gore would have held the door for her.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I did my part and voted against her. Too bad the rest of NY didn't follow my lead.

Quoted:

And yes, Hillary is a larger threat. Gore would have held the door for her.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#9]
If gore had won a .308 hole would have ended his reign soon there after.

The only good liberal is a dead liberal.

Actually there are no good liberals.

I can't believe no one in NY has popped Hillary yet.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#10]
If you pop someone as big as her you end up with more gun laws.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you pop someone as big as her you end up with more gun laws.
View Quote
ie gun control act of 68
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:27:48 PM EDT
[#12]
If Gore had won...
View Quote

....i definitely would have acquired more than my current three firearms now.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#13]
not only that, but Mosques and Islam would be regulated. Muslims would have to be registered (same way Hitler made jews register....) because of threat of "Terrorism". To own anything but .22/shotguns would require a need and a Muslim never meets the need. Of course most people would spend all days watching TV... and fireworks would be banned everywhere... Islamic organizations would be banned because of being Counter revolutionary or "terrorist connections". Worshipping of Bill Gates and Al gore would be required and to not do so would mean the same jail sentence as a murderer. Of course thats murderer in the present sense (life without parole) since the murderer would only be jailed for 3 years while someone committing a gun "crime" would be jailed 10 times as much. Everyone of Arab descent, Muslim or not gets double the sentence of non-arab, and they would have to be strip searched everytime they enter an airport.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 2:05:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
not only that, but Mosques and Islam would be regulated. Muslims would have to be registered
View Quote

Don't worry, brother, Bush will do the same.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 2:47:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
not only that, but Mosques and Islam would be regulated. Muslims would have to be registered (same way Hitler made jews register....) because of threat of "Terrorism". To own anything but .22/shotguns would require a need and a Muslim never meets the need. Of course most people would spend all days watching TV... and fireworks would be banned everywhere... Islamic organizations would be banned because of being Counter revolutionary or "terrorist connections". Worshipping of Bill Gates and Al gore would be required and to not do so would mean the same jail sentence as a murderer. Of course thats murderer in the present sense (life without parole) since the murderer would only be jailed for 3 years while someone committing a gun "crime" would be jailed 10 times as much. Everyone of Arab descent, Muslim or not gets double the sentence of non-arab, and they would have to be strip searched everytime they enter an airport.
View Quote

Boo hoo....Poor you. Don't let the resident victim mentality of certain minorities become too visable, or else the whiteys will be able to see through your plan to guilt them into passivity...
Then you can blow up thier buildings in the name of Allah.
Face it pal. The teachings of the Quir'an are a threat to a gentile society...
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 3:57:25 AM EDT
[#16]
First Billy Bob Clinton can not be SG of the UN thank god. Whe are a permanent menber of the UN security council and can therefore not have a citzen ever be SG. I actually hoped Gore would win. Bush being elected pushed my gaining freedom back by 15-20 yrs. As far as I am concerned the sooner the above scenario happens the sooner the revelution will begin the sooner I can get my freedom back. Most will think I am nuts and yes what I am saying is controversial but hay someones gotta say it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:58:21 AM EDT
[#17]
"If Gore had won" - hmm?
We'd probably have had to enroll in some crash courses to learn the Chinese language, as opposed to the current trend toward Spanish.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:46:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First Billy Bob Clinton can not be SG of the UN thank god. Whe are a permanent menber of the UN security council and can therefore not have a citzen ever be SG. (snip)
View Quote

This is a technicality. This would not have even slowed Clinton. The U.N. is available for purchase. Clinton had everything prepared. His hugs and kissy-face Chi-Com buddies would have made it all possible.

The most outrageous speculation I offered was that Hillary would formally make herself Princess of New York, Princess of Arkansas, and Princess of The Grand Inner Beltway, District of Columbia.

I base my speculation on reports of standing White House orders that if anyone where to make eye contact or address her, that person would be dismissed.

Second, when she rented the most expensive office of any Senator, the rental agent was widely quoted saying Hillary deserved the best, that she was royalty.

I am surprised no one posted that the global warming hysteria is a fraud. This Elitist hysteria is leading toward a neo "Dark Ages" where science is only permitted if it supports the Democrats and their Agenda.

Global restrictions on human reproduction being an ultimate goal of this fraud is pure speculation on my part.

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:55:44 AM EDT
[#19]
The only thing you got wrong is that if Gore had been elected you would have handed all of your guns in about six months ago.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:13:11 AM EDT
[#20]
WOW!!!! You guys are parinoid.   Didn't Al Gore get more of the popular vote???   I am not a fan of gun control.  I am also not a fan of tax cuts for big business,  letting oil companies destroy our enviroment so they can get rich, and wasting billions of tax dollars on that stupid missle defense system.  
   Although, I don't think Al and Tipper's kids know how to party like Jenna and Babs.

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:58:45 AM EDT
[#21]
[b]Troll Alert[/b]

It's only a stupid missile defense system until it's used for the first time... like those stupid ships that sink below the waves, those stupid flying machines and those stupid airplanes invisible to radar... Luddites! The primary mission of the federal government is defense. I would enjoy living under a missile defense system much more than a bigger welfare state

Tax breaks to big companies means that they can hire more people if they want, pay those that work there or own the company more money (it is their money after all - where did we get the right to take it from them?) and you understand the principle of the growing pie right? Because Bill Gates makes a few million dollars last week did you take a cut in your pay check? What do you thing Bill does with all his money? Where do the banks get their money to lend for home mortgages?

Ever been to Mexico, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, Germany? Now we're talking destroying the environment. Our companies attempts pale by comparison. If it means a couple ten thousand guys have a job this summer if the amount of sulfur emissions creeps up to 1/100th of the 1980 standards vice 1/1000th I can live with that. My job position isn't effected by the extra sulfur one way or the other but I feel for the guy in the welfare line. People bitch that US companies move out of the states but don't understand that it's the excessive regulations that drive them out.

Ever have a spotted owl infestation in the trees that you planted 20 years ago that are now ready for harvest after 20 years of work?

The California's can't figure out why their gasoline cost $.20 more a gallon for the MPTE that's cleaning the air while destroying the water. They can't figure out how a Mexican company can produce something a mile across the boarder for one tenth the cost of a US made product. Exploitation of the worker my behind. Exploitation of the proletariat try.

BTY you left off global warming... and you must watch an awful lot of network news [:)]

[b]Secure from Troll Alert[/b]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 11:59:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I know the bar where the poor Bush daughter was.  The pinche maricon that was in charge there was a hardtime Dem supporter and sore about the loss of the White House to Bush.  He was just waiting to call a news paper and then and only then did he call the police.  Unfortunately the the city of Ausitn is about as close to California (without the laws of course) as one can get east of the Rockies.  

Chida 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top