BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

SteyrAUG do you really believe that horse pukey you just wrote?

Pssst. I didn't write it. I quoted Item 1 from the original post by the thread author.

Quoted:
Why on earth would anyone as intelligent as you degrade women by such rubbish?  

See above.

Resisting the urge to quote the last line from Item 1.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#2]
What about the fact that chicks dig a man that mocks children with Down's.

Chicks sense true power and dominance in a man that can make fun of handicapped kids.

My favorite: "A woman's beauty is her worst enemy, and her only true servant"
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Where was this info when I was busy saying I do to the wrong person? Actually I would say he has a lot of valid points. I know this now from retrospect, & personal experiance. I was married for 14+ yrs, when I came home to find my home empty & my son & wife gone to live with a new fellow.

If hind sight is 20/20 then I can truly see the facts he is pointing out, & the huge favor she did me in leaving me. She can make some other guy miserable now & I have my home & son. She will never be happy & I don't believe she has ever been happy.

I'm 44 yrs old now by the way, & I don't think even my big azz would be big enough to tatto all of this post all on!
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 4:44:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Swingset needs to start his own newspaper advice column
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 4:50:37 AM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 4:57:01 AM EDT
[#7]
What a pile of fleddercarb.

The only truth in the world of women is how thick the wallet is, not the dick.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:02:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This info is worthy of 87 w00ts!

Is there a hidden meaning to 87 ?
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:07:15 AM EDT
[#9]
He's like like the Dahli Lama of women
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:18:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Bottle this information.

Patent this information.

Sell this information.

Retire rich and happy.

That is all.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:27:52 AM EDT
[#11]
I can verify at least half of that based on personal experience.      

Link Posted: 11/12/2005 5:32:36 AM EDT
[#12]
--"How To Score With Womenz"

Buy them nice things. It's the same as paying them for sex, but they never catch on until months laster.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 6:31:03 AM EDT
[#13]

BAHHHH an inventment in a nice tweed sportcoat, some land, and small cabin in the woods with a couple of big sloppy dogs is the true path to enlightment.  

Link Posted: 11/12/2005 7:53:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What about the fact that chicks dig a man that mocks children with Down's.

Chicks sense true power and dominance in a man that can make fun of handicapped kids.

My favorite: "A woman's beauty is her worst enemy, and her only true servant"

+1

Try also roughly shoving old people off the sidewalk as you pass by them.

That lubes the ladies right up.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 8:18:19 AM EDT
[#15]
I kind of disagree with all this a little bit.

It's true that women are attracted to men who have their shit together, but there is more to it than that.

I have known guys who were NOT remarkable in any way, but still got a lot of ass.  The ability to attract women is in some respects an un-definable skill.

It's like the ability to be a good salesman, con artist, comic, etc.  There is a certain something there that defies description.  Didn't you ever know an incompetent jerkoff who rose to the top of the corporate ladder?  Is Donald Trump not a total clown?  The guy has a polyester toupee but he makes $50m a year.  Human society is STRANGE.

It's hard to see even what "looks" women find attractive.  Women swoon over Mel Gibson but he looks like an ape to me.

I used to work at a movie house and I saw 100,000 young couples walk by.

It seemed to me that:  The guys with the hottest girls usually seemed like they were generating a lot of fun for the girl.  Like they were the guy with a cool car, going to a lot of fun parties, know a lot of people,.  They make the girl the center of attention.

One time when I was in college I started dating a very attractive girl who lived next to me on my dorm floor.  It was a big soap opera because she dumped her boyfriend.  I was the REBOUND only.  The other girls in the dorm STARTED HITTING ON ME.  One of them actually came into my room and just climed into my bed.  None of them really gave me the time of day before I started with the good looking girl.  Does success generate success?  The whole episode was very strange, I hardly knew how to react.

I am very tall.  If a girl said to me, "oooh you're tall", I new I could score with her.  Nowadays I wonder if the fact that I knew I could score with her made me score with her.  like my attitude of self confidence with the girl did the trick, not the fact that I'm tall.

I think that swingset hit on a lot of good points, but women are a strange.  Nobody is ever going to figure them out.  It's like the study of the atom or the stock market.

However, definitely the stink of "loser" and wimpishness drives women away.  Throw out your star trek shit!

PS -  I'm not trying to pretend I know what's going on.  I am definitely clueless as everyone else.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#16]
it sucks being short
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Thats some very good advise.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 8:55:16 AM EDT
[#18]
tiggle
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
it sucks being short

Being tall helps out but not as much as you might think.

It helps if the girl has a particular liking for tallness.  Otherwise you're just a big tall stork.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
it sucks being short

we have a barback at work who is 5'5"/130.  he has scored with virtually every remotely desireable woman at work.  why?

confidence.
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it sucks being short

we have a barback at work who is 5'5"/130.  he has scored with virtually every remotely desireable woman at work.  why?

confidence.

+1
My college roommate was about the same size except he had a huge red birthmark on the side of his face and coke-bottle glasses...The guy was a machine when it came to getting laid..sometimes he could "finesse" it and sometimes he just walked into a party and tried with 10 different girls
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#23]
tag
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#24]
tag,

Swingset, too fucking good!
Link Posted: 11/12/2005 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#25]
tag for the morning
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 7:47:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow......forgot about this thread till you guys dredged it back up.

Thanks for the kind words. I'd love to report that having such awesome girl-knowledge has earned me a harem of willing sluts, but alas I'm married to mrs. swingset, 13 years now, and have to convince her daily that I'm the hottest stud on the planet. I do this using Patty Hearst-esque isolation techiques, sleep depravation and a Red-Dragon slide show. So far it's not working very well, but it sure is fun.
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Words O' Wisdom.

A new Box o' Truth!
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Thanks for the kind words. I'd love to report that having such awesome girl-knowledge has earned me a harem of willing sluts, but alas I'm married to mrs. swingset, 13 years now, and have to convince her daily that I'm the hottest stud on the planet. I do this using Patty Hearst-esque isolation techiques, sleep depravation and a Red-Dragon slide show. So far it's not working very well, but it sure is fun.

Do you see the beauty of my shizzness??!

Do you see?!?

Do you see??!
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you see the beauty of my shizzness??!

Do you see?!?

Do you see??!

Yup, just like that.
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#31]
How to score with women:

Stop referring to them as wimmenz or womenz.
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
How to score with women:

Stop referring to them as wimmenz or womenz.

That's actually good advice. You won't snog the bitch if you disrespect her.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:47:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Bump because this is the best thread ever...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#34]
classic
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top