Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2001 7:57:31 PM EDT
John Stossel is absolutely the best thing going on ABC or any other network news program. I find it ironic however, that he is the only contributer that is ever cross-examined after his piece. Is it possible that since he is the only Libertarian/Conservative voice on any network that they feel the need to keep the reigns tight? Ms. Walters nearly always disagrees with him and appears compelled to have the last word. Mr. Stossels no-holds-barred style and unapologetic commentary keeps me tuned in.

As for tonights broadcast (Celebrating Single Moms), I agree completely. As the son of a single mother, and a participating father of two myself; I think it best when a father is involved. I am glad Mr. Stossel has the courage and the opportunity to say so. It's amazing he is still on the air!!!!

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I hope he moves to the now more-watched FOX news channel and REALLY cuts loose.
View Quote

But that would be putting all of our eggs in one basket...at least on ABC the typical pablum loving sheeple get spoon-fed some common sense every now and then with Stossels reports. Most liberals have been brainwashed that FOX is the enemy so they never tune in, instead they watch their beloved liberal slanted ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN. They continue to watch those stations because they are comfortable like an old sweater. They never want to be jarred from their comatose existence with the likes of "FAIR AND BALANCED" reporting.

They hate the idea of "WE REPORT: YOU DECIDE"...imagine the horror: (in best whiny liberalese) "Oh no. I don't want to decide. I want Dan Rather to decide for me. It's easier that way."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top