Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2001 12:00:39 PM EDT
Always's getting crapped on even when you know what your doing is right? Having to enforce rules that other people brake then get pissed at you because they broke the rules? You make one mistake and they hold it agents you for ever. Well welcome to the life of a PD officer.

I support you guy's 100% I think if people don't like what your doing they can just go to some other site. Keep up the good work you all.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't be a forum moderator vice a hay moderator?

Or do you mean [b]hey[/b] moderator?

Public schools best and brightest at work again.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Troll does it make you happy I changed it. I'm sorry I have a life other then going and and saying stuff about peoples spelling.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
here we go again! another cop that thinks he's "HOLIER THAN THOU" because he wears a $2 metal badge

let the [red]FLAME WARS[/red] begin[heavy]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
My badge cost me $3.50. Must be a LEO discount.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
here we go again! another cop that thinks he's "HOLIER THAN THOU" because he wears a $2 metal badge

View Quote

I'm not a cop at all. I guess the one problem in this world is that people hate authority. I hate it you hate it but we all got to deal with it. I get pissed when I get a ticket but it was my fault that I got it not the cop's. All I have to say is if you where never a cop or a Moderator don't say anything about it.

I love how people don't think there shit stinks but everyone else's does.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I get pissed when I get a ticket but it was my fault that I got it not the cop's.

Tay, your about statement is a not 100% correct.As not all tickets are your own fault, that is the sheeple showing threw in you. I don't know about your town but up in NY cops give out bogus tickets all the time & yes they have a not so secret ticket qouta they need to fill. Not because they like to but because it generates cash income for the city. just think if only 1 out of 5 people paid the ticket with out fighting it look how much that adds up.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Any moderators raid the wrong house searching for trolls?

And moderators shoot a child in the back that's face down on the ground during an 'improper thread' raid??

And have any moderators offered to not close a thread or not ban a user if they received sexual favors?

There's a big difference between cops and moderators. Moderators only operate on a private board - there's the "if you don't like it, you can leave" factor.

Government is forced compliance in a closed system - with the polce as the main enforcers.
You can't just pick up and go elsewhere. When they abuse their power, people suffer.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Thats true there are some bad and some good. That is getting of what I meant it to be. it's that the Moderator's take to much heat from people about posts and if people don't like the way the Moderator's run stuff then they need to get off this site. You came here on your own they did not ask you to come here. You read the rules and if you don't want to play by them then just go.

I know a few Moderator's have broken the rules and have closed down post's do to it did not agree to there personally intrust but hell that's the way life is if you don't like it then go to a different site or better yet make your own.

Thats all I'm trying to say I'm not trying to make this a cop think at all and If it sounds like I'm sorry it was not meant to be this way.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#11]
(I sorta agree on the police and ticket thing, but if you treat officers like everyone else, you'll find it works better in the long run. Example: I got busted doing about 120 in a 45 and the state trooper in a Camaro pulls me over. I joked with him about it being too nice a day to not feed speed into my ride and if he wanted to race, and he laughs and lets me off. -- Anything is possible, you just need to remember that they are all individuals and they differ as much as we do! Remember generalizations SUCK!!!)
View Quote

We all know its because you had your bikini on again, Goatboy. You probably showed him your tits, too. You [b]SLUT[/b]!
Love,
Coversix[dracula]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

And another member who thinks he's above all cops... [=D] [=D]

Eeesh people, you all need to slow down that caffeine intake!

]=)

that's right that's right we bad we bad we don't take no shit from no one!
Look out bad GOATS there's a new sheriff in town & his name is NYshooter[whacko][whacko]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Any moderators raid the wrong house searching for trolls?

And moderators shoot a child in the back that's face down on the ground during an 'improper thread' raid??

And have any moderators offered to not close a thread or not ban a user if they received sexual favors?

There's a big difference between cops and moderators. Moderators only operate on a private board - there's the "if you don't like it, you can leave" factor.

Government is forced compliance in a closed system - with the polce as the main enforcers.
You can't just pick up and go elsewhere. When they abuse their power, people suffer.
View Quote

If you think that then your with the anti-gun people because I have seen a lot of people be shot by civilians. I have seen woman that where raped and beaten by there boyfriends, strangers and bosses.

I have seen the aftermath of drug dealers that got the wrong house and killed the people and raped them also. So don't hand me that shit that cop's are the only people that do this stuff. There are more murders and rapes and false killing by civilians then anything. Like I said I love people who think there shit does not stink.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#14]
TAY: I have seen woman that where raped and beaten by there boyfriends, strangers and bosses.

I have seen the aftermath of drug dealers that got the wrong house and killed the people and raped them also. So don't hand me that shit that cop's are the only people that do this stuff. There are more murders and rapes and false killing by civilians then anything. Like I said I love people who think there shit does not stink.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't consider rapist,drug dealers & killers to be in the same class as civilians. But please correct me if I'm wrong[>:/]

seams to me that you think like many other cops. and that is criminals are the same as civilians! that you look upon everyone as being suspect & yes that includes any non-cop friends!
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Soooo if the mods are equivalent to cops here on the board, who's watching them, the IA counterpart I mean. Would that be the admins?
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Soooo if the mods are equivalent to cops here on the board, who's watching them, the IA counterpart I mean. Would that be the admins?
View Quote

no because the mods bribe off the Admin by copping a feel off GOAT's udders[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry layous, but that's not a very good arguement.

We don't put our public trust in the hands of drug dealers, violent husbands, or leachorous bosses.  Nice try, but no cigar.

The police should be held to a higher standard than the public. They have powers that civiians don't. And when abused (and they have been), can have very serious consequences, including loss of life.

I don't quite understand how holding this opinion aligns me with the antigun crowd. If anything, your analogy aligns you with the guns crowd.

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Gee, should I feel like a Officer because I'm a Moderator ??? Well I guess I should because I am a "Cop".

NYshooter, my last Badge cost $110.00

schnacke, Nope, I have NOT done any of the things you listed, NOR have I shot any JERKS making generalizations..........

General Discussion Board = www.proguncopbashing.com

Gunrunner 1*
View Quote

hey no fair you lied, there is no proguncopbashing site[:(][:D]
A $110 for a badge? wear do you work beverly hills? what's is made of diamond encrusted gold[}:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top