Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/26/2001 10:12:50 PM EDT
Recently There have been alot of people on this forum wanting to cause trouble. I won't go into to names because I don't want this to turn into a personal attack on someone, but this kind of crap has to stop. There has been alot of Moderator bashing lately, why???? They make judgment calls based on the forums  simple rules which you agreed to when you signed up. So why all the crying about threads being locked?
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Got something brown on your nose..
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I find your tone very offensive and it hurts my eyes to read it.  Please lock this thread!  [;D]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Got something brown on your nose..
View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been against moderators for years in these type of forums. Oh they start out ok. But as they get used to wielding thier power of deletion they get more and more where they are removing any content they don't feel comfortable with.  Many people post topics which are very important to them, they get squelched because some appointed thought policeman thinks thier opinion does not matter. Then they get more and more excited and try to express thier opinions, they get moderated more and more and finally can't take it any more and leave. Once this happens over and over again what do you thing a site is left with. Yep you guessed it nothing but Trolls who have nothing of value to add to a site.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
as more people bend and break the very simplistic forum rules, more policing has to take place or this place will turn into Assweb
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
reconxl,
 Are you trolling for the admins?
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the mods do a way better job on this forum than alot of people on here give them credit for. And for that I say thank you. As for me "trolling" for the admins. This is one of the few and far between forums that I enjoy and I just don't want all hell to break lose. I just support the mods and admins against "trolls".
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#10]
You can be Goatboy's wife for a small fee!

[img]mcuzi.com/pics/goatboy1.jpg[/img]

[img]mcuzi.com/pics/goatboy2.jpg[/img]

[img]mcuzi.com/pics/goatboy4.jpg[/img]

And for the finale ...   most certain to get those EVIL [}:D] MODERATORS to lock this down:

[img]mcuzi.com/pics/goatboy3.jpg[/img]

For the uncensored (ADULT) version:  

[url]mcuzi.com/pics/goatboy5.jpg[/url]

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#11]
See what youve done, now all those evil Trolls are here!! Help us Moderators!! We dont have enough sense to leave if we are offended!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By David Hineline:
Yep you guessed it nothing but Trolls who have nothing of value to add to a site.
View Quote

I'm still waiting to hear about your AR-15's.
View Quote

Me, too.  
Hineline, let's hear about 'em.
P.S.  It costs $60 a year to troll here.  Pay up.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#14]
SinistralRifleman.........

I'm ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:06:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Recently There have been alot of people on this forum wanting to cause trouble. I won't go into to names because I don't want this to turn into a personal attack on someone, but this kind of crap has to stop.
View Quote

WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE!!!!!!
You just asked Hineline who "WE" is on the "Garandman" topic and here you are minutes later "I won't go into to names."
You are as big a phoney as Hineline!
As far as moderators go I could live with out them quite comfortably. I have had more than a few topics locked. I don't like it. I enjoy
the war of words, thoughts, and ideas. Verbal
Combat!
What I absolutely detest and despise is the
backchanneling between the NANCEYS and the Mods.
If a Mod receives plaintive e-mails from NANCEYS
that have stepped on a "verbal bouncing betty"
to "save our asses please", the mod should post the e-mail and let the laws of nature prevail.
Some days your the prey and some days you are
the preyer. Natural selection, the survival of
the fittest. The only person that I think should
have been permanently removed from the board
since I have been here is Capt. "Beta C."
Andresean was mugged by a bunch of cowardly "WE"
as was ANTIUSA. Mods have favorites, its human nature, its unfair, it sucks; but thats the way it is. We the people should be able to critique
Mods like we do our Politicians without fear of
reprisals.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:07:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I no longer own any AR15s I gave up on children's toys a few years ago.

[url]http://www.mindspring.com/~uziforme/index.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:10:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I think we need a special forum just for Goat Boy pictures. Those were great. Quality talent like that does not come along often

Thanks for lifting my spirits
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:14:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Hangfire that is the first intelligent thing I have every seen you type. Keep expressing thoughts in complete sentances like that and I might actually open one of your topics someday to read it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Rbad, is that a genuine Navajo blanket!? You bastard! On a day of honor as this!!!....Well, if a breeze came along, she'd be doin' a little "windtalking" herself, so I guess that's alright.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Hineline,
Nice website, what with all those images of "childrens toys" all over it.

Are you really an imperious windbag who frequents the AR15.com Forums to lord your god-like "gun-ness" over us lesser folks, or are you just here to yank chains in a troll like manner?
It comes off that way.

All the gun world needs is dissention from within.
I'm serious.  You present yourself on the "high and mighty" side.  Lots of insults, and we'd be "lucky" if you might consider opening our Topics.  
Brother...I don't usually get cranked up like this, but, you rubbed me the wrong way today!

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Hi David,

Found some time to post here again? Looks like it, seems your tune hasn't changed either. More and more like a broken record.

But you simply keep forgetting that when you registered your username on this site you also agreed to the user conduct code on this site. It's an owners prerogative to set the rules in his own house.

Meaning your freedom of expression has it's limits. Wanna piss in the open, fine by me. Just don't do it in my backyard. It's the same here, Goatboy has set a number of rules.

In that respect, those that setup mcuzi.com did the smart thing. They wanted a site to do whatever the fuck they wanted to do and they went ahead and created it.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:48:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Kupier I am not the one with the potty mouth here.

Some guy asked for an opinion of why the number of trolls has increased.

I gave my opinion as simple as that. Then the attacks begin.

If you don't like the answer then don't ask the question
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Hangfire that is the first intelligent thing I have every seen you type. Keep expressing thoughts in complete sentances like that and I might actually open one of your topics someday to read it.
View Quote

DH I know you and all the people that hold your
thoughts about reading my topics are aware of
SUN TZE. Know your enemy and the way he thinks.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:53:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Hangfire your second drug induced post reminded me exactly of the reason as a rule I never open your topics.

People who use/abuse Cocaine talk a lot and think they are making sense, but they are not.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:01:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Hangfire your second drug induced post reminded me exactly of the reason as a rule I never open your topics.

People who use/abuse Cocaine talk a lot and think they are making sense, but they are not.
View Quote

Gee David I hope you are not inferring that I
am under the influence of, or use, illegal drugs
like Cocaine. I would never make a statement like that unless I had absolute, iron clad,
legal in all 50 States proof. The kind of proof
I would need to show a jury of my peers if
someone decided to sue me for slander or libel.
You are a businessman with some measure of gravitas in this community.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:50:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Recently There have been alot of people on this forum wanting to cause trouble. I won't go into to names because I don't want this to turn into a personal attack on someone, but this kind of crap has to stop.
View Quote

WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE!!!!!!
You just asked Hineline who "WE" is on the "Garandman" topic and here you are minutes later "I won't go into to names."
You are as big a phoney as Hineline!
As far as moderators go I could live with out them quite comfortably. I have had more than a few topics locked. I don't like it. I enjoy
the war of words, thoughts, and ideas. Verbal
Combat!
to "save our asses please", the mod should post the e-mail and let the laws of nature prevail.
as was ANTIUSA. Mods have favorites, its human nature, its unfair, it sucks; but thats the way it is. We the people should be able to critique
reprisals....

View Quote

Yeah... What he said.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:32:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Woo Hoo!  I made it in before this got locked down!

M.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#31]
For the record I demand to be called as a witness in the HANGFIRE vs, David Hineline Slander trial.

Judge Whoppner: Were you a witness to comments made between Mr Hineline and MR HANGFIRE?

Me: Yes your honor.

Judge Whoppner: What exactly did you witness?

Me: A pissing contest between opposing Trolls Sir.

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My level 12 Ogre and level 32 Wood Elf  will kick your level 64 Troll's ass.
View Quote

Add to that my level 20 fighter/mage and some heads are gonna roll.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:17:25 AM EDT
[#34]
[size=6]Allright everyone - lets tone it down a bit. [/size=6]

Why don't we all take a break here, and recite the Code of Conduct, from memory???

"I pledge allegiance to Goatboy, and to the rules for which he stands, one motley bunch of hardheads, indivisible..." [:D]

Let's not let division divide us.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:38:13 AM EDT
[#35]
i saw this somewhere...
"can't we all just get along?"

nice pix, btw.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:40:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I would never make a statement like that unless I had absolute, iron clad,
legal in all 50 States proof. The kind of proof
I would need to show a jury of my peers if
someone decided to sue me for slander or libel.
You are a businessman with some measure of gravitas in this community.
View Quote

Would your barrister do this during or after the current proceedings against unknowns using the name H*ngfire (don't want to get in trouble) on another board?
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:51:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

reprisals.
View Quote

andreusan wasn't mugged by anyone. I called him out to prove the hallucinatory bulls#@t story he posted about the Marine Corps. Everyone has their pet issue, and that's mine. I didn't backchannel anyone, and I'm certainly no moderator favorite here. andreusan couldn't pony up the goods, and kept attacking instead of just responding to my civil requests for proof. I didn't ask to have him banned, and I'm sorry to see him go.

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Hypothetical:

If you tell a foul-smelling, homeless, drunk that he smells like shit, when in fact he actually smells like a dead skunk...
...could HE then sue you for libel?
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:54:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:12:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
Yes we all signed on the code of conduct and i try my best to abide by it. But nowhere in there does it state that i can't think for myself. With posting on this forum comes some level of personal responsibility. YOU have the power to read and the power to ignore a thread. IF IT'S NOT YOUR KIND OF THREAD DON'T FREAKING READ IT. If it's not illeagal or blantantly an attack on moderate decency leave it alone. Who the hell are you decide if a thread MAY get out of hand?
View Quote

Exactly...If it wasn't for the diversity on this forum, no one would hang out at this website. We would get the info we need on AR's and split. It is all the different thoughts and ideas of people that make this an interesting forum. If you dont like it, dont read it. It takes all kinds, and except for the trolls we all have a common love....AR's with all the little evil goodies that come with them.

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:25:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:28:33 AM EDT
[#42]
speaking of trolls, what is up with the 2 dozen "help me choose a handgun" "whick glock 2 buy" "what gun for ccw"  "9mm vs. .45 for brown bears"  all started by like less than 6post people? we are one of the bigger gun boards I guess but do you go to a honda board to ask about dual-axle diesels?
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:44:57 AM EDT
[#43]
I think we need a special forum just for Goat Boy pictures. Those were great. Quality talent like that does not come along often

Thanks for lifting my spirits
View Quote

I think we need a special TROLL FORUM !!!!
I nominate you to be moderator.
Senior Troll Moderator..david(smellyfish)hineline !!!
[X]
BTW, If that is really you in that pic on your website(the one where you are shooting that"toy" ) Looks like you do more work with a fork and spoon than with guns. [:D]

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#44]
I totally agree with Goatboy !

I ALWAYS agree with Goatboy !

[:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]  [:X]

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:28:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:

In the words of Chevy Chase
reconxl you ignorant slut [:)]
View Quote

What I am saying is very simple. There are rules to this forum. When they are broken they will get locked.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
speaking of trolls, what is up with the 2 dozen "help me choose a handgun" "whick glock 2 buy" "what gun for ccw"  "9mm vs. .45 for brown bears"  all started by like less than 6post people? we are one of the bigger gun boards I guess but do you go to a honda board to ask about dual-axle diesels?
View Quote
                            Noticed a rise in these posts lately also.........another thing, seems like for the most part, the trolls get pissed REAL easy, and like to hang around for abuse (both ways)......................[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Hineline: "Hangfire your second drug induced post reminded me exactly of the reason as a rule I never open your topics.

People who use/abuse Cocaine talk a lot and think they are making sense, but they are not."

So now you are into accusing people of abusing drugs without proof. Looks to be a good post to be deleted or account locked.

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#49]
this is great material for talk soup on mcuzi.com , thanks Cabrito (goatboy). sounds like people hate you here as much as they do there.....audios
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top