Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2001 4:33:27 PM EDT
Check out these guys shooting a 577 Tyrannosaur cartridge - 750 Grain bullet at 2,500FPS out of a 13.6 pound rifle.  

It makes you want to go and get one just to see if the recoil is really that bad.

[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/video/577-2.mpeg[/url]

[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/video/577-1.mpeg[/url]

[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/video/577-3.mpeg[/url]

[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/video/577-4.mpeg[/url]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#1]
There is lot's more like them at the original site:[url]www.accuratereloading.com[/url]

Tell me what you think of these guy's loading room. Pretty freakin' amazing...
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for a great link cerberus [:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Loved the indoor range stuff...The big game stuff I'm not so much into....That loading room is incredible.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Watch the "Bear!" Video!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]
OK this one is an antigun ad.  But it is damn funny.  Remember, comedy is tragedy plus time. [:D]

[url]http://www.adcritic.com/content/ceasefire-organisation-of-washington.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Too funny, I almost fell over in my chair laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the link cerberus, they have lots of cool videos to look at.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 1:45:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 2:41:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is lot's more like them at the original site:[url]www.accuratereloading.com[/url]

Tell me what you think of these guy's loading room. Pretty freakin' amazing...
View Quote

Nice !  
Anybody know where they're located ???
View Quote

Looks like they are in Saudi. The must be to have all that money and shoot in robes.

Check out how in some of the videos they are shooting from the patio of the home. Wish I could do that here...
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:22:12 AM EDT
[#10]
They're actually a game hunting preserve in Africa... the reason you see so many ragheads in the videos is because they're the ones with all the cash that can afford the expensive fees for hunting on the preserve... that and shooting a big gun gives these scrawnly little dudes back some manhood (that's what they think).

These videos have been discussed and commented upon ad nauseum about a year ago... so for all the new guys, enjoy, they're hilarious.  I want one of the Tyr 577's!

M.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:23:20 AM EDT
[#11]
By the way,

Watch the rest of the hunting videos, especially the Elephant one!  Its NOT much of a hunt, these animals are basically "caged" waiting to be shot by the hunters.
The preserve is fenced in!

M.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 4:45:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
By the way,

Watch the rest of the hunting videos, especially the Elephant one!  Its NOT much of a hunt, these animals are basically "caged" waiting to be shot by the hunters.
The preserve is fenced in!

M.
View Quote

Yeah, the elephant is kind of a downer. Not much thrill too it. One thing to consider though: All those guys with the cash are what is keeping African governments interested in game management. The trophy fees go mostly to the government involved, as well as fees to the hunt operator. It is a sad fact in this word that cash is king, and peoples interest will go where th money is. If these guys with wheelbarrows full of money will get a government interested in keeping poachers away from their animals, so much the better. It is the only way they can afford to fund this kind of effort. I don't see the Sierra club dudes dropping 50-60 grand to go shoot a few pictures, do you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top