Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
BeeKeeper I never would have used the word you mentioned because I would have no idea of how to possibly spell it. Someone else would have used that word but not me.

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#3]
When Timmy went away it was a great boone to this site. This not dropps the gauntlet of our monitoring/paying attn to the next group of moderators smaller fish like Garandman. Monitoring them early before they grow into Sea Monsters like Timmy had become will help to keep them in check. Not an attack just a suggestion that they don't turn to the dark side of over Moderation.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#4]
now Hineline, I agree with you there. There has to be a way to keep their power in check before it turns into a lock-a-thon, but when a thread is locked from my experience here it has been for violation of the Code of Conduct. Maybe there something I missed??
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#5]
You never see me complaining about the locking of threads now that my arch nemisis Timmy is gone.

I don't like all the code of conduct rules but they now seem to be applied evenly obtrusive to everyones point of view.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By David Hineline:
I don't like all the code of conduct rules but they now seem to be applied evenly obtrusive to everyones point of view.
View Quote

Then shut the hell up!![-!-!-]
What are you---some kind of AR15 superhero want-a-be?

I swear to God that some people just shouldn't own computers!![-!-!-]

sgtar15

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top