Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2001 12:04:55 PM EDT
I am looking for a high quality tacticalb thigh holster for use in all kinds of environments.  I am considering the Londen Bridge holster since it looks really durable, not to mention totally bad @ss.  I would appreciate all input on this holster as well as all other potential tactical thigh holsters.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
There is only ONE thigh holster for me, and I've tried almost all of them.

Safariland 6004.

This holster is the most durable and best built out there bar none.  Not to mention it has probably the best retention system designed, and it operates like a thumb-break.  I have yet to find a single person that has tried it and then decided to use another holster.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for one for my USP .45.  Where did you get the Safariland?  Any links to retailers?
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I will second that motion for the Safariland 6004, I tried many holsters and this is by far the best tactical holster I have used.
I still like Galco for leather concielment holsters.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 10:09:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm 3rd for the Safariland...GREAT holster.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Make me 4th for the Safariland 6004. I recently bought one from Botachtactical.Strange people over at Botach. Sound more like a Chinese take out restaurant when you talk to them.

NO SLACK!
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:06:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Check out [url]www.eagleindustries.com[/url]
I've been using their equipment for 20 years with no complaints.
Their guarantee is second only to Sears Craftsman and they're one of the few remaining manufacturers 100% Made-in-the-USA.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone have any input an Blackhawk?  I have a couple of their products, and they are very good.  As far as their warranty, they claim to even fix bullet holes under it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 3:02:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't know what kind of gun you have.  I have a desert eagle 44. mag and it was hard finding a holster to fit it. I ended up getting one from tactical tailor and am quite pleased with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top