Link Posted: 7/26/2001 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#2]
[size=6]KEEP WORKING[/size=6]
[size=5]MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU![/size=5]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Garand, glad you're finally getting on board.  Read Harry Browne's book "How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World" if you have not already done so.

I've already begun to arrange my life so that I avoid taxation and charges as much as possible.  It is fun at times--like figuring out how much you can save on NC vehicle taxes if you register your car in TN, but then only come to find out the cost of having a mail drop there pretty much offsets any savings.  I might still do it just to keep my money out of the hands of the slave masters here though.

I do things like this as much as possible.  I'm actually finding I have to work less and get to enjoy life more.  

Honestly, I'm just waiting to join the revolt wherever it kicks off for real.  I want to be around honest Americans who know what freedom and free markets mean.  What I see everywhere around me is sickening.  We're overrun with trash who live off the system.  I'm very familiar with the kinds of people talked about in some of the posts--the ones who live in apartments and totally destroy them and endanger their neighbors and who never seem to work.  I'd love nothing more than to send a few well-aimed shots in their direction.  I'd also like to flog just about every local politico and my state reps.  Our taxes are about to go up once again!  I moved to NC to get out of the regulatory hell of the north, now it is here, along with all the rest of the garbage from New Jersey.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top