BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Was Jesus Christ an actual person or was he a product of some religious person?
View Quote

Jesus was a real man. The Romans were great records keepers. The records of his arrest, charges and crucifixion still exist. Of course, the whole son of god thing didn't catch on until long after his death. Had they only known.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Adolph Hitler.

I would tell him not to invade Russia and slow down the war campain till he would have the A-bomb. The world would be cleaner and more educated.
View Quote

I would pick Dacon...I wanna know what color the sky is in your world dude?!?
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am so jaded that I think I would be dissapointed by any of my heroes. So I have to vote with Goatboy, It would be interesting to see why Satan made the choices he did.

Or baring that, Steyr Aug.
View Quote

No offense Jeff but this would mean more coming from MissMagnum.

And I got here late so other people have already spoken for BOTH Jenna Jameson and Anna Kornikova. But since time travel IS an option I would love to have spent time with Traci Lords circa 1984.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Have to narrow it down first:

Jesus Christ?  Nah I'll see him somebody anyway (if all things go according to plan) [;)]
Einstein?  I'm a smart mofo, but WAY over my head.

Let's go with, in no particular order...

1.) Robert Heinlein (his ideas would be perfect in todays liberalized civilization)
2.) Karl Marx (I'd like to bring him to the 21st century and let him prove to me how America is Communist after all [:\]
3.) Ted Nugent (If you need an explanation...you wouldn't understand)
4.) General George S. Patton (Surprised [b]NOBODY[/b] has mentioned him so far!}

That will work for now.

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]
My father who passed away December of 2000.
I miss spending time with him enjoying the
shooting sports. He was the greatest duck and goose hunter that ever spent time on this earth.
Also a very accomplished rifle shooter.
A very intelligent man to discuss the world's political issues with. He is greatly missed.

I have to admit if I could only hang out with one person that I have never known out of the so many remarkable people in this world then it would have to be Jimi Hendrix. No one can play the electric guitar like Jimi.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#7]
John Moses Browning and M.T. Kalashnikov
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 12:06:55 AM EDT
[#8]
[size=4] [b]GOATBOY[/b] [/size=4]

He is my hero!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 3:34:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Karl Marx.....Just to kick his ass!
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 4:27:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Blackstone (I forget his first name), but he wrote the biggest commentary on the American Constitution and contrasted it with the English system of government and the rights recognized by each government.  Of course, we'd be taking a drive to DC and he'd get to kick some asses down at the Supreme Court after I showed him some of the Supreme Court rulings of late.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 4:34:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
4.) General George S. Patton (Surprised [b]NOBODY[/b] has mentioned him so far!}
[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
View Quote

You can thank him from all of us for his acts during the Bonus March.

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Frank Miller; SF, SOG, MOH...may he rest in peace
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:43:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

]
View Quote

Sorry!!! ALready got him on my Top 8 list.

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Any Vietnam soldier that passed away during the war.  I would try to answer any questions he might have (assuming he doesn't already know) about anything he needed to know, i.e sports scores, family questions, etc.  Eat steaks and drink beers and of course, hit the girly bars.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#15]
To all of our fallen comrades, to all our loved ones that have passed away, to the heroes that won our freedom...Rest in Peace, we will meet again.

Peace,
John
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Jesus
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#17]
I would like to see my recently deceased, uncle George again and tell him the following words:

[b]Hey, man!!  [:(!]  Where did you hide the damn tv remote control before you kicked the bucket?  Me and the kids in the neighborhood are tired of manually changing the channels on the tv set in your house!  We can't watch the Pokemon cartoons without getting up each time to change the damn channels!  You are making life very hard for us!  [/b] [:(!]  [:(!]  Heh Heh Heh

On a serious note, I would probably want to meet Alexander the Great!  Some historians say he was straight who had a non-sexual relationship with a best friend, and others say he was probably bisexual.  Since I am straight, I would prefer to stick with the straight historical version.  

I'm betting that Alexander the Great could of been a great strategist in today's business world.  Giving his success at his many historical battles and revered leadership by his army, he would of some major paradigm shifting in today's world.

[b]Quote on Alexander the Great:  [/b]

[b][blue]"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there where no more worlds to conquer" [/blue] [/b]

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
 [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Shoshana
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#19]
1) My Dad, to have a chance to say goodbye
2) DaVinci, the creator of the sniper rifle
3) Joshua, for pioneering SpecWar at the battle of Jericho
4) Carlos Hathcock, for obvious reasons
BTW Jewbroni, are you a DBZ fan?
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:43:12 PM EDT
[#20]
If it could be done, my Dad, he's been gone for 11 yrs on 31 jul. Just to spend an hour, would be excellent!
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Rod Serling.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#22]
My Mom And Dad are both gone - I don't know if I could pick just one of them.

[b][red]Nikki Dial[/red][/b] and/or [b][red]Alley Baggett[/red][/b] (my girlfriend wouldn't approve, but that's life).

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:52:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I'd love to spend the day - heck, I'd settle for just a few HOURS - with a guy that truly appreciates me.  Most guys I know have proven to be only interested in ONE thing ([sex] huge surprise there), and while it's nice to know that I'm attractive enough to get that kind of attention, it would be terribly nice to know that I'm liked because of who I am.

-Knockers
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Jawarhalal Neru and/or Mohandas Ghandi
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 11:03:39 PM EDT
[#25]
1.FIELD MARSHAL ERWIN ROMMEL (THE DESERT FOX)
2.RONALD REAGAN
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#26]
For me?  George Patton.  Definately.  He was an intresting man.

Well, unless I could slip under the sheets with Faith Hill.  Then I'd rather be with her.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#27]
My Father!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top