Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2001 4:12:26 AM EDT
....the U.S., will the UN help us fight them off?
Do you think that Godzilla and/or the Martians are REALLY in cahoots with the UN, and are going to attack us just as a means to take away our guns?
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 4:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
On the subject of ET attacks:  Anyone remember the Next Generation movie (cant remember which one) where Picard leads a borg (or 2) onto the holodeck in a ganster movie (club scene) turns off the safeties, gets a Thompson and shoots them?  I thought it was cool that, even though they could block a "ray beam" type weapon, a lead bullet with force behind it would penetrate their shield.   Sorry...just a flashback..
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, and I bet the UN would NOT help us..heck we make up most of their security force right?  

I know 1 thing...the French would surrende..  [:)]

"Cheese eatin surrender monkeys.." -Groundskeeper Willy
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:21:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
Do you think that Godzilla and/or the Martians are REALLY in cahoots with the UN, and are going to attack us just as a means to take away our guns?
View Quote

Maj with all due respect, the UN couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I think I could take 'em myself with my Daddy's 45 Automatic and my pockets full of 230gr. ball ammo.

Waddya think [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:21:23 AM EDT
[#4]
At least the Japanese will help us.

Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh I almost forgot, if we get pinned down we can always call in for support from the FRENCH!

ROFL...LMAO...ha ha ha ha ha ha
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:26:48 AM EDT
[#6]
psssst... ECS, [b]I[/b] know that [;)].
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]
psssst... ECS, [b]I[/b] know that [;)].
View Quote

WHEW!
So that make two of us [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:48:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't believe Godzilla is in cahoots with the U.N. to take our guns.  He's impervious to them anyway.  Martians, although at a higher state of technology, are not bulletproof so they probably are.

I believe it's godzilla who's been pushing for the Mothra to pay reparations and to have him charged with inciting global anti-godzilla riots.

I hope he's not convicted as he's our last hope of taking out the UN mind control satallites.

I say screw those damned martians and their evil godless ways.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't care what happens, I have Voltron to protect me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:57:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I think that the UN AND the Martians will control Godzilla, make him attack the US, so they can have an excuse to disarm American Gunowners.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:18:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I think that the UN AND the Martians will control Godzilla, make him attack the US, so they can have an excuse to disarm American Gunowners.
View Quote

Of course.  The simple explanation is usually correct.

It would soooo easy for the U.N. to turn the mind beam on Godzilla.

Now I'm going to be afraid all day, and have nightmares of the legions of purple helmeted soldiers.  Or was that blue?

Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:30:14 AM EDT
[#12]
...if only Godzilla didn't have those short, little arms, he'd be able to put on his tin-foil hat to protect his tiny brain from the UN/Martian mind control beams.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:45:25 AM EDT
[#13]
OMG!!! The Horror! The Horror! Only one thing we could possibly do to save ourselves- GoBots!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm certain you're right.
I have no doubt that the only thing that can save us will be robots.
Big robots.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#15]
the martian's won't attack, they have every intention of upholding the Terra-Marso treaty of 1945. (roswell)

godzilla on the other hand, i've been watching his "arms" build-up...it seems as you say, that they are too short to apply his protective beanie. and if he does attack, i won't wait around for the UN, i'll just use the microwave-mini-particle-disruptor-ray-gun that i recently got fEd approval for...
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Voltron - check, GoBots - check, I even have an army of Decepticons standing by.

Death to Optimus Prime!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#18]
"The Decepticons"...

...what a great name for a band.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Andreusan, stop using the Majors good name!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#20]
That's almost not funny.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#22]
OK you asked for it.

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#23]
At least Godzilla Does whatever it takes to get the job done.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#24]
why just have the skull squad now run by Rick hunter lead a squad of Veritech fighters to take out Godzilla?

anbd if that fails theres always the Gundams!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:01:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Actually, California's Democrats, enviro-wackos and PETA would tell you that Godzilla was a poor abused, endagered species and deserving of our respect and protection.  Don't resist and just let it rampage your local city/town.  You'll be fine.  Besides, you'll just hurt yourselves with that evil child killing M1 Abrams you want to use to defend yourselves.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Actually, California's Democrats, enviro-wackos and PETA would tell you that Godzilla was a poor abused, endagered species and deserving of our respect and protection.  Don't resist and just let it rampage your local city/town.  You'll be fine.  Besides, you'll just hurt yourselves with that evil child killing M1 Abrams you want to use to defend yourselves.
View Quote

Godzilla can kick some serious ass. I dunno if you can take him with one Abrams, maybe a fleet of them?
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:54:11 PM EDT
[#30]
[img]www.spe.sony.com/Pictures/SonyMovies/movies/Godzilla/gdb/monstr/images/tn_mechagod_1.gif[/img]

+

[img]www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/3063/marv.gif[/img]

=

[img]nuketesting.enviroweb.org/testpix/mohawkb.jpg[/img]

Happy (TEOTWAWKI) hunting,
havoc

Link Posted: 7/25/2001 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#31]
If Godzilla or the Martians attack, your laying off the mushrooms for a while will probably save us.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
why just have the skull squad now run by Rick hunter lead a squad of Veritech fighters to take out Godzilla?

View Quote

HAHAHAHAHA - High five, fellow nerd!

It was just yesterday I was trying to remember Rick Hunter's name in Macross and couldn't - thanks!
View Quote
heh no prob

remind me to post my pic of me and mari ijjima (hope i got her name right) the orginal VA for minmay [:D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#33]
I wouldn't worry too much about Godzilla.  He will more than likely just destroy some useless place, like New York City, and then return to the bottom of the sea.  Now the Martians might be a little harder to get rid of.  I suggest using King Ghidorah against them.  With his three heads of fury, he will make short work of the little green men.  The UN? Screw 'em.  Maybe dexter can get Abe Lincoln back in fightin' shape to whup up on the blue beanies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#34]
If we only had Gyrojets....
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#35]
All you really need is one of THESE in your back yard....

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/024/sy/YF/7e/OA83052.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Maj with all due respect, the UN couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I think I could take 'em myself with my Daddy's 45 Automatic and my pockets full of 230gr. ball ammo.

Waddya think [smoke]
View Quote

They all fall to the hardball!

Did you hear that the UN blue helmets are lined with tinfoil?  Even if we steal one of their mind control rays, they will be useless.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

"RIGHT WING REPTILE EXTREMEST ATTACKS US, TOUGHER LAWS NEED SCREAM DEMOCRAPS"
Yep that will be the haed lines, the story will include key words like "recluse" "unregulated flaming breath" "loner" "bomb making materials"
"racist" "compound" "master plan" etc, etc... you get the picture. [uzi]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 12:10:47 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Major Murphy, you sir, are an idiot!

Everyone knows that there is no evidence of life on Mars, even on the microscopic level.

And yes, Godzilla is in cahoots with the UN...
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 12:32:11 AM EDT
[#39]
 In the unlikely event that a uranium U-235 explosive space modulator fails to disable Godzilla, I believe that the rational course of action would be to construct a Godzilla size inflatable likeness of Janet Reno.
 This likeness would be placed next to Godzilla while he is napping, and upon waking and chewing his puny little lizard arm off he will flee the country in embarrassment.

Chuck

(As for the martians, that is easy. Country and western music makes their heads explode)
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 2:31:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Here's the scenario for world's piece of the Martians:

Rodan wields Godzilla from eight miles high as a pre-petroleum wrecking-ball suspended by a massive bungee made from virgin Japanese schoolgirl panties against the Martian troopships somewhere in the Antarctic landmass while Mothra flies into the sun causing a flareup that destroys the Martian home-planet in great balls of fire because no one fucks with Tony Lazzaro.

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 2:39:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Ahhhhhhhh! HENTAI!!! Nothing like a good japanese cartoon epic! HENTAI!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 3:47:22 AM EDT
[#42]
And the winner is:

Quoted:
Here's the scenario for world's piece of the Martians:

Rodan wields Godzilla from eight miles high as a pre-petroleum wrecking-ball suspended by a massive bungee made from virgin Japanese schoolgirl panties against the Martian troopships somewhere in the Antarctic landmass while Mothra flies into the sun causing a flareup that destroys the Martian home-planet in great balls of fire because no one fucks with Tony Lazzaro.

View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top