Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2001 1:07:18 PM EDT
Here my scenario that would bring the UN BlueBoys to US Soil.
A..New world order President..Hillery??, Don't count out GW he's NWO.
B. Major weather disaster to the upper east coast or west coast, total economic collapse or staged terrorist activity .
C. claiming that there is so much unrest that local and military can't control it. Ask for Un "peace keepers" to control the masses.
D. To control the unrest, "peace keepers" must collect all the evil guns and put all possible terrorist (gun owners) in to camps.
I know its only "what if" but so was Pearl Harbor.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The UN outlaws "ilicit small arms" and the citizens of the US refuse to obey.  In order to enforce peace they send the blue boys for us.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]www.zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbtest.mnh2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[img]www.zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbtest.mnh2.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Damned Havoc!  That's too funny!  Hope ya don't mind, I'm going to steal that pic.

Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
the NWO will beam a tachyon pulse at exactly the right frequency to cause wearers of tinfoil hats to spasmodically convulse before slipping into a coma.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
the NWO will beam a tachyon pulse at exactly the right frequency to cause wearers of tinfoil hats to spasmodically convulse before slipping into a coma.
View Quote

Will that work with randomly modulated brainwaves?  I'm sort of a flake.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#6]
You people are obviously under the enemies' control.  Next time you see your boss, tell Beelzebub that we're not buying it.  UN/NWO/Jew/whatever invasions are in the spiritual realm; rarely will you see the kind of physical manifestations that you are ridiculing.  What you CAN see is that we are becoming a nation of bastards, fornicators, blasphemers, miscegnators, and other assorted evil doers.  Who are the invaders in our land?  By their works you will know them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Will that work with randomly modulated brainwaves?  I'm sort of a flake.
View Quote

Their technology will adapt, currently the only known defense is to line the tinfoil with damp Scotty 2-ply.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SSgt D:
You people are obviously under the enemies' control.  Next time you see your boss, tell Beelzebub that we're not buying it.  UN/NWO/Jew/whatever invasions are in the spiritual realm; rarely will you see the kind of physical manifestations that you are ridiculing.  What you CAN see is that we are becoming a nation of bastards, fornicators, blasphemers, miscegnators, and other assorted evil doers.  Who are the invaders in our land?  By their works you will know them.
View Quote

Um, by that description that would be....us.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SSgt D:
 ...What you CAN see is that we are becoming a nation of bastards, fornicators,...
View Quote

Dammit! I knew everyone was getting some 'cept for me.

And don't tell "them" about the Scotty 2-ply defense.  Shhhhhhhhh.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The continent of Europe is overpopulated with cheese-eating frogs, and needs to cull the herd.  The aforementioned amphibians are sent to US for target practice, with blue helmets to increase visibility.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 3:46:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The continent of Europe is overpopulated with cheese-eating frogs, and needs to cull the herd.  The aforementioned amphibians are sent to US for target practice, with blue helmets to increase visibility.
View Quote
I'd vote for that!

The French are terrified by the US. They are so full of themselves regarding their own history and culture, and they see the US as their nemesis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top