tag
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:46:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
hole myself up in the bedroom and handcuff myself to the bed, with duct tape over my mouth for 3 days

...Im sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh please.  It's not like you'd know what to do with that.

Lightweight.

Yeah, Id skip the duct tape - cant be too limiting

Coming from someone that uses roofies and a shot of chloroform (just to be sure) on the first date...

Can't be too limiting, huh?

It's been my experience that once the roofies and chloroform are introduced then there are few limitations. The ladies tend to get really relaxed and flexible after that first shot...  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:07:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A question, since I am not a doctor and don't play one on TV... or sleep at Holiday Inn...

Why do American women still use BCPs?  There have been at least a couple of different BC methods available in Europe for 10-15 years that work as well as birth control and don't give you PMS.

Just wondering.

The shot can wreck havoc on your system as well as Norplant which I think has been discontinued due to complications with removal and scarring.  My wife tried the shot and all she did was spot daily and have acne breakouts.  Not good if you ask me.  The pill works good for her and she is the lucky one that doesn't suffer from PMS.  I guess I'm lucky too!  It's all hormones no matter which way you take it unless you're talkin IUDs but then that can be seen as a type of abortion.

What about Mirena? And I thnk there is another IUD like it that is also hormone releasing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top