BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You're not looking at this objectively.

I don't know about lipo, but I certainly am...

Tell me what you think of Condi's record?

What do you think about her stance on: Abortion?
What do you think about her stance on: Social Security?
What do you think about her stance on: Home Land Security and our Borders?
What do you think about her stance on: Gay Marriage?
What do you think about her stance on: The Deficit?
What do you think about her stance on: Tax reform?
What do you think about her stance on: The 2nd?
What do you think about her stance on: The war in Iraq?
What do you think about her stance on: The Patriot act?
What do you think about her stance on: Welfare reform?

How did she vote?

What is her record?

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Condi . . . .

I'D HIT IT

Don't know about voting for her though. . . that Chris Rock has got me scared
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't discount  or underestimate the HILDABEAST.  If the Republicans don't get their shit together she will be the next President of the US.

I'd vote for the Juliani / Rice ticket and eventually a Rice for Pres ticket.  

Black Dems won't support her they don't like it when one of their own escapes the WELFARE RESERVATION.

Democrats are the biggest racists, black and white, they rely on the black vote but give them nothing but government dependancy.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I and every other freakin' libertarian/republican gun toting and non gun toting person I know personally would vote, in a heartbeat, for Condi.

We should put her up there, not because she's a woman, not because she's black, but because she's friggin' brilliant.

I doubt she's that brillant. She's a yes woman for Bush. The only thing I have seen her do right is claiming the 2nd is an individual Right. Wow, that makes her have real brillance.

Condi is a very good speaker and I am positive she is very smart. But just being smart and a good speaker is NOT what makes a good President. Bush not that well spoken and at some points, seems more like a college freshman than a President. HOWEVER, President Bush exhibits strength and strength of character. I am sure most liberals would say that Kerry is "brillant" and would have a good debate to put up, but the guy is a spineless worm and couldn't make a executive decision if it was handed to him. Strength, moral courage, intellengence and the ability to make an very hard decision after working a problem is what's needed to be a good President.

I will never recognize a woman president. Period. Nor will I ever vote for one. If the Republicans put Condi up for president or vice president, I will not vote or I will vote for a third party. But I have not found any third party, yet, that I would vote for. If we ever have a woman president, the world will lose a lot of respect for us. Period. I don't care what the world wants, but I do want the rest of the world to feel that we play from a position of strength and a woman will never exhibit this. We are the MOST powerful nation in the world, we need a leader that will have the rest of the worlds attention.

wow, you're kind of an idiot. condi rice is brilliant. she has an instantaneous grasp of facts and ideas of such a dizzying variety as to be breathtaking. i saw her with king abdullah of jordan, tony blair, and bill clinton discussing history and economics of the mid east and she fucking blew them all away!!! no notes, no teleprompter, completely off the cuff and she was schooling mid east residents and experts on their own fucking history, their own fucking policies, and telling them the consequences of various economic strategies and their impact on the govts and economies of the mid east, asia, europe, and america. "doubt she's brilliant" what a fucking maroon!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top