User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:55:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the hitter have something in his hand on the first shot? he picked something up off the ground near the idiot's feet at then end of the clip. whatver it was hit the sidewalk after the first shot. was wondering why he came up with right hand behind his back like that

It was his stupid slip on house shoes those cholo thugs wear. When he swung that first shot he popped right out of them.

After he picked his shoes up he should've done this:

Flip-flop slap

ouch!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Poetic justice. Too bad everyone in that video didn't get a good 'ol fashion Rodney King
ass beating.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:06:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:25:01 AM EDT
[#4]
He'll need one of these.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Like my late Grandfather used to say, "Never let your alligator mouth over ride your canary asshole"!   Dumb punk stood there with his arms down, didn't even try to defend himself with baggy shorts thug comes up on him, he deserved what he got.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:40:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How can you fight if you CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR PANTS UP???  

Good question.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
We had one kinda similar happen in my town some years back.  A POS drunk was hanging around outside of a liquor store.  A nice couple came in to buy some al-kee-hol.  The drunk made a lewd comment about the woman so the guy punched him once to the face.  Drunk goes over backward, strikes his head on the curb, and is DRT.  The guy who just wanted some al-kee-hol is still in prison.  

Fightin' other than to defend one's life when attacked just ain't worth it.  

I had a neighbor that got into a "discussion" in a dinner. The pair wander outside so they can continue their "discussion" without messing the joint up and the other guy produces a tire iron from the bed of his truck. My neighbor punches the guy in the face, one hit. Same result as your drunk. He spent a lot of money on lawyers and almost 7 years in the slam before he saw the outside again. 20 some years old and his life is ruined. Can't get a decent job, owes money out his arse. How much better to just have walked away...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top