Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh... I've WANTED to smack a girl a time or two. But there's a big difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it. Most guys who say they've NEVER wanted to smack up a beeotch EVER, are lying. When one is in your face, or smacking you, you'd probably LOVE to smack her up. But most of us don't. The ones that do lose their freedom, kids, guns, etc.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wanted to, but I didn't.

In 9th grade, we were outside while it was snowy, and we were, of course, having a snowball fight. So this one chick keeps pelting me, and I manage to hit her with one. Well, I guess she didn't want to get wet or some stupid shit, because she just ran up to me and kicked me in the nuts. No. That's just not right, ever. No. When I get my breath back, I haul back about to give her five to the jaw, when an administrator grabs my arm and gives me a week of detentions. She gets jack. It wasn't even like there was a rock or anything in it.

damn. if anyone kicked me in the nuts itd take a hell of a lot more than one admin to keep me from beating the everloving shit out of that person reguardless of sex.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've punched plenty of girls.  No, I'm not an abusive prick.  I just don't take any shit off of a girl that I wouldn't take off of a guy.

And here all these years I thought you weren't supposed to hit girls and weren't supposed to hit anyone unless they were swinging at you, or were about to. Had I known I was being a sissy about this I would have bonked more people a lot more people in the snoot than I have!

That's what I meant.  I've yet to ever hit anybody just for saying stupid things.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In 9th grade, we were outside while it was snowy, and we were, of course, having a snowball fight. So this one chick keeps pelting me, and I manage to hit her with one. Well, I guess she didn't want to get wet or some stupid shit, because she just ran up to me and kicked me in the nuts. No. That's just not right, ever. No. When I get my breath back, I haul back about to give her five to the jaw, when an administrator grabs my arm and gives me a week of detentions. She gets jack. It wasn't even like there was a rock or anything in it.

yea but you "made" her kick you in the nuts.  

i just don't hit girls.  they don't take it well.  they also fall over if you push them a little.
i guess it's from all the slap fights they do.

if a girl could take a puch they would be fun to hit.  

The girls I've gotten in fights with swung first and fought like guys, except without any sort of honor system as we know it.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

damn. if anyone kicked me in the nuts itd take a hell of a lot more than one admin to keep me from beating the everloving shit out of that person reguardless of sex.

That's the problem. Women know that there are no consequences for them hitting men. So it sure makes it easier. But I've always said, "if a woman wants to act like a man (physical violence), then by all means... treat her like one". Otherwise, it's definitely NOT okay to hit a woman. Some "women" want it both ways. They are lucky that they live in the U.S. (even if they think it's a rotten place to live for women). I'd like to see what the feminist women would think living under Taliban rule! America not so bad place to live any more...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:41:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Have not hit a woman as an adult.  

Even in the most heated arguements with my spouse, it is the furthest thing from my mind.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That's the problem. Women know that there are no consequences for them hitting men. So it sure makes it easier. But I've always said, "if a woman wants to act like a man (physical violence), then by all means... treat her like one". Otherwise, it's definitely NOT okay to hit a woman.

Yup.

Act like a lady and you get treated like a lady.
Act like a ho and you get smacked like a ho.

So said Great Chief Smackaho, of the Kickawitch tribe.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, as I always preach, double standards are a load of crap.  A woman can flip shit and smack and hit a man as much as she wants, and if he even tries to control her the man gets in a shitload of trouble.  Give me a fucking break.

And yes, I got into a couple fights in 8th grade.  Lost the first one, won the second.  Didn't help that the bitch was the size of an orca.  Anyway, the trick to winning was getting her on her back.  All over from there.

I still hit like a man.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I still hit like a man.

Dayum.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still hit like a man.

Dayum.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I still hit like a man.

w00t!

Watch the wrists, though.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still hit like a man.

Dayum.

Just showing my ass. Rare to see a woman who actually hits like a man. Usually just wants to dole out those girly slaps.

Of course, a full power, open-hand slap can be the start of a great evening, for some folks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#15]
My older sister, once. I was like 6 years old she was like 9. We were visiting relatives in Florida. Two of my aunts live next to each other and I was coming from one house to the other in the middle of a big loud thunder storm and it was freezing. She locked me outside in the rain and was laughing at me as I was frantically trying to get in. I don’t know if she opened the door, or something else did, but I barged in and hit her a lot and hard when I finally got in. I feel like crap about it to this day.

The memory and realization at what I had done as she slumped and slid down against the wall crying is etched in my memory forever. Some things you can’t undo or forget no matter how much you’d like to. I'm nearly 24 now for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Last year one of my good friends ex girlfriends kicked him in the nuts and punched him in the face ... everybody in our homeroom whet silent when he punched her in the face and she hit the ground with blood squirting everywhere her
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
My older sister, once. I was like 6 years old she was like 9. We were visiting relatives in Florida. Two of my aunts live next to each other and I was coming from one house to the other in the middle of a big loud thunder storm and it was freezing. She locked me outside in the rain and was laughing at me as I was frantically trying to get in. I don’t know if she opened the door, or something else did, but I barged in and hit her a lot and hard when I finally got in. I feel like crap about it to this day.

The memory and realization at what I had done as she slumped and slid down against the wall crying is etched in my memory forever. Some things you can’t undo or forget no matter how much you’d like to. I'm nearly 24 now for what it's worth.

Don't feel bad.  My younger brother and I used to kick the crap out of each other.  The day I remember more than anything was when we were fighting on top of parent's bed.  Dunno why, but fighting as usual.  I was wailing on on him when he gave me a massive shove and I toppled backwards off the bed and landed on the top of my head.  I lay on the ground for a while in pain and realized that the day had come when my brother was officially stronger than me.  It had been a good run though.

We didn't fight much after that.  Mostly it was fear of getting in return all the beatings I previously dealt him.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#18]
You da man Gab... er... I mean woman. It's SO nice to have women here who haven't been corrupted by liberalism/feminism. Very refreshing. Bet the Gloria Alreds of the world get frustrated by women like you who are strong and independant, but don't need their sorry, bitchy, whiny asses.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Rule of thumb.  

That is all.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Rule of thumb.  

That is all.  

"Should've been a rule of wrist."
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Only when I don't get my money.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Wanted to.... hmmmm yeah... pretty regularly until about 2 years ago (WHeeeee freedom!!!)

Did I ever do it???

Fuck no.

Wanting to punch someone over ragging on our president...??

Politics and opinons on them... well I truely couldn't care less....

I like my blood pressure and stomach lining right where it is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Yes, I have wanted to hit many girls. But in reality, I would only hit a girl if she was intent on doing some actual bodily harm to me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Ask any guy with an ex wife if he's ever wanted to punch a woman....

+1 * 10^1024
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Wanted to.... hmmmm yeah... pretty regularly until about 2 years ago (WHeeeee freedom!!!)

Did I ever do it???

Fuck no.

Wanting to punch someone over ragging on our president...??

Politics and opinons on them... well I truely couldn't care less....

I like my blood pressure and stomach lining right where it is.

My anger didn't come from politics, it came from the "bring our boys home" statement. That quote pisses me off to no end. They are volunteers, not draftees going against their will.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I still hit like a man.

Hurt me so good baby!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
lol When the cops came to my house last week after I called them on my soon to be ex wife one told me I should have clocked her, another asked me why I didn't shoot her.  According to them, she physically attacked me, came after me once again after it had calmed down a bit, and I didn't know where her Glock27 was.  They said they've seen shootings with less than that going for the shooter and never even get charges brought against him.  Opportunity to shoot someone legally though isn't enough for me to do it.

A legitimate threat from a woman is one thing.

But hitting a woman for mouthing off is another.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Yup - but I figured it'd be like opening a bag of Lay's potato chips.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top