Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why do the french always surrender?

Exactly!  

And why is mustard yellow?

German mustards, of which there are many, are generally of the Bordeaux type. English mustards are the strongest overall and can be a shock to the uninitiated. American yellow mustard is a mixture of the mildest mustard seeds with vinegar, sugar, and turmeric, which makes it yellow.  

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Cause everyone is good at something.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cause everyone is good at something.

Come on now. Give the French a break. After all they did win the French Revolutionary War ... but then again they were fighting the French.

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Andy

I dont want snails or frogs in my rations thank you very much....

Taffy
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The did not always surrender, after being over run by Germans twice in the last hundred years any real men were killed off putting up a fight leaving only the fruity men to reproduce and teach the next generations.

fruity

Taffy
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/fister117/french.jpg

Soooo wrong but sooo Right and funny

Stereotypes are always good for a laugh

Taffy
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I cannot speak for the French, but I for one do not know the meaning of the word "surrneder".  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I hate to say this but:
Without the French we might have not won are independence from Great Britain.

They sold us ammunition. Big whoop.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Franco Zeffirelli....if you live in a democracy, you have to trust your leaders.... and, on the whole, the leaders of Britain and the United States have a more distinguished record than their counterparts in France or Germany.

+1
why do you think the American Revolution turned out so well?
We didn't hate England - we were fighting because we were mad the English no longer considered us English.
The American Revolution turned out well because we had the English tradition of self-government.

The French Revolution was an abortion.
Revenge killings, banning religion, then ending up with an Emperor!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Welshman are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish" says the genie.

The Welshman says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Wales."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in Wales was forever made fertile for farming.

The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country. Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye,'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France.

The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."

New Orleans?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top