Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn,my heart allmost skipped a beat,I thought that POS had been nominated to fill O'Conners seat on the SCOTUS.I dont listen to his program,dont know if that statement was taken out of context(although I cant imagine where that comment would be appropritate),I know from comments and sound bites of his he is no friend of the constitution,the second ammendment in particular.He is a facist in conservative clothing.I have heard shit he has spewed on the sunday morning talking heads shows that pissed me off more than stuff I have heard Hitlery Klinton say
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#2]
When was the last time you saw any news item about a former Clinton or Carter admin. official saying something stupid or outlandish?

When's the last time you saw a news blurb about a corrupt Democrat official getting indicted or arrested?

The tip off is, if they do have to cover a story about a stupid or corrupt politician...if they DON'T put the (D-IN) by his name, it means, he is a Democrat. The MSM only identify political affiliation in their stories when the GOP is the one getting castigated.

They've been dredging through Santorum's speeches to make issues about them... the latest bruhahah was some reporter complaining about something Rick said in a speech 2 years ago! And some how it's news today!

Get the hint? They make up news stories to slam republicans or conservatives even if they need to take them out of context.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Rush called on "my friends, the responsible Republicans" to rebuke the former Cabinet official by backing a House resolution condemning his remarks as "outrageous racism of the most bigoted and ignorant kind."

For a minute there i thought that was Rush Limbaugh who said that. Huh, fat chance o' that.  I'm sure he'll defend him on his show. Too bad Bennett did'nt know ' what a Rush' Limbaugh was popping pills when he was Drug Czar , he could've busted him and sent him to an island like Rush said all druggies should go.

Jeepers, this post reminds me of some sort of 'Idiocy on Parade' posts that I used to read at DU!

What's not to defend?

Did you read the remainder of Bill Bennet's remarks on that show?

He has nothing to apologize for, so I would hope and expect that Rush Limbaugh would defend Bennet from the baseless charges brought by the folks of your ilk.

Eric The(Dittohead)Hun
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So where you going when you get off work?  A clan meating?  While I do agree with the base of your statement.  Aborting all black babies would not solve the problem.  You would more than likely see a decrease followed by a steady increase in crime.  Then a shrp rise in the number of white convicted felons.  I think you're way off here.  

Dave

so what you're saying is, there are tens of thousands of white "felons in waiting", just itching for their chance when the brothers aren't there anymore?  So, in reality, crimes committed by blacks are actually keeping us evil honkey racist mofos® in line?  That's certainly an interesting theory.  

BTW, it's Klan with a "K".  Many people of Scottish ancestry go to "clan" meetings all the time.

Apparently there's some sort of demand for crime, and if the brothers aren't doing their job whitey has to step in and take up the slack. I think that's what he's trying to say....we can't have a crime vacuum. The world abhors a crime vacuum.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Percpetion is reality...

No matter how far out of context that his remarks are taken, he is going to hang.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rush called on "my friends, the responsible Republicans" to rebuke the former Cabinet official by backing a House resolution condemning his remarks as "outrageous racism of the most bigoted and ignorant kind."

For a minute there i thought that was Rush Limbaugh who said that. Huh, fat chance o' that.  I'm sure he'll defend him on his show. Too bad Bennett did'nt know ' what a Rush' Limbaugh was popping pills when he was Drug Czar , he could've busted him and sent him to an island like Rush said all druggies should go.

Jeepers, this post reminds me of some sort of 'Idiocy on Parade' posts that I used to read at DU!

What's not to defend?

Did you read the remainder of Bill Bennet's remarks on that show?

Eric,I agree with you 99.9999999% of the time,but IMHO Bill Bennent is as big a POS as anyone that has ever served in any dimocrap administration.I dont have any sources,however IIRC he was a huge voice behind GHB impossing the weapons importation ban.I have seen him on different sunday morning political shows,the couple of times I have heard him asked about impending gun control legislation,the responses he gave told me he probably gives more money to the Brady bunch than to the NRA I hate to be so narrow minded,but to me that is the measure of a mans character,were he stands on the second ammendment.

He has nothing to apoligize for, so I would hope and expect that Rush Limbaugh would defend Bennet from the baseless charges brought by the folks of your ilk.

Eric The(Dittohead)Hun

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Bill Cosby saying that would have caused much less of a stir, but the truthfullness of the complete statement would have been the same.

BTW, when is that big wheel hovering above the earth supposed to come down and straighten things out??
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A woman once asked my wife if it concerned her that, because she was a black woman, she had a higher likelihood of contracting AIDS.  

That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard of!!  

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Bill Bennet is on Sean Hannity right now...If you want to know the truth, just logon and listen...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A woman once asked my wife if it concerned her that, because she was a black woman, she had a higher likelihood of contracting AIDS.  

Don't laugh. I've worked with guys that thought that AIDS was invented by the CIA to kill black people but it got out of hand. No joke! I kind of laughed it off but they were for real.

FWIW the guys telling me this were black.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#11]

BENNETT: Well, I don't think it is either, I don't think it is either, because first of all, there is just too much that you don't know. But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down. So these far-out, these far-reaching, extensive extrapolations are, I think, tricky.

Ehhhh Ummm Okay

-DagNasty
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Ericthehun, aren't you a moderator?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/30/bennett.comments/index.html

I was just sitting here reading with CNN in the background and I heard him say

And that's where you got in trouble.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? It's true.

Statistically speaking of course.

No different than saying a black male has a higher likelihood of having a heart attack..

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:48:56 PM EDT
[#15]
For someone who preaches about education, and was supposedly an "education czar" he's pretty stupid to say something like that. May explain a few things about "education" and why it's headed where it is. Even if he believed it, he should keep it  to himself if he had any sense.

BTW, one can use all the statistics one wants unless one can prove that a particular baby will commit a particular (and, real, not technicality) crime, then even the concept as theoretical discussion is ridiculous.  See, I didn't even get into the < "A" word >  argument.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
For someone who preaches about education, and was supposedly an "education czar" he's pretty stupid to say something like that. May explain a few things about "education" and why it's headed where it is. Even if he believed it, he should keep it  to himself if he had any sense.

BTW, one can use all the statistics one wants unless one can prove that a particular baby will commit a particular (and, real, not technicality) crime, then even the concept as theoretical discussion is ridiculous.  See, I didn't even get into the < "A" word >  argument.

See what I mean about people not being able to think and handle complex concepts…

PC nonsense… if we have gotten where you can not make a observation that is WITHOUT DOUBT TRUE to demonstrate a point because someone wants to distort the context in to a racial attack things are completely hopeless.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Me thinks that if you aborted all babies of any race, creed, religon or sex, ther crime rate would drop.  Less people = Less crime.  Simple math to me.  BUt yeah he's more than likely gonne be in some deep KaKA.  

Crime RATE.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See what I mean about people not being able to think and handle complex concepts…

Actually it's not that much of a complex concept at all.

It's just that it trips the PC button many folks have allowed to be implanted in their brains.

Talking about "black crime rates" or "hispanic crime rates" from a statistical point of view illicts the same kind of rudimentary knee-jerk reflex in people brainwashed by political correctness as you would see if you talked about "defensive uses of firearms" from a statistical point of view to sheeple who were brainwashed by the Brady Bunch.

The concept is very simple. It's just that the PC brainwashing they've accepted is very effective.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually it's not that much of a complex concept at all.

It's just that it trips the PC button many folks have allowed to be implanted in their brains.

Talking about "black crime rates" or "hispanic crime rates" from a statistical point of view illicts the same kind of rudimentary knee-jerk reflex in people brainwashed by political correctness as you would see if you talked about "defensive uses of firearms" from a statistical point of view to sheeple who were brainwashed by the Brady Bunch.

The concept is very simple. It's just that the PC brainwashing they've accepted is very effective.

You are of course correct.

The same people who claim to support free speech are always the first that want to control speech through the tyranny of the PC prism.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? It's true.

No different than saying a black male has a higher likelihood of having a heart attack..

I disagree (but can't tell if you are just being sarcastic/joking or not - so maybe you do as well).  I imagine we're probably saying kind of the same thing, just in a different way.

Since the REASON that black women have higher rates of HIV/AIDS is related to life style and choices, and not genetics, it is retarded to try to apply a statistical trend/average to an individual who obviously does NOT engage in high-risk behaviors.

To me, it's more like asking a Rwandan Tutsi who is living in Utah if he is worried about being killed by a mob of Huttus with machetes.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? It's true.

I disagree (but can't tell if you are just being sarcastic/joking or not - so maybe you do as well).  I imagine we're probably saying kind of the same thing, just in a different way.

Since the REASON that black women have higher rates of HIV/AIDS is related to life style and choices, and not genetics, it is retarded to try to apply a statistical trend/average to an individual who obviously does NOT engage in high-risk behaviors.

To me, it's more like asking a Rwandan Tutsi who is living in Utah if he is worried about being killed by a mob of Huttus with machetes.  

Ain't that the cool thing about statistics?

You can be both right and wrong at the same time!

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#23]
What a bunch of stupid pieces of shit that love guns, freedom, the Constitution,.....................

that also post here.

Bennett was responding to a caller that was asking about the logic used for certain conclusions in the book Freakonomics.

Dave S

da-da-damn, my spelling and grammer are piss-poor.  My comprehension skills are just fucking fine, thank you.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow.  That was pretty goddamn stupid.

What he said.  Whatever trouble he gets is richly deserved.

look for his entire comments, I have heard them and they are just fine. you hear something from the communist news network and believe it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:14:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No more retarded than thinking being black makes someone more likely to rape, murder, or steal.

If one statement is true, then the other is.

The funny part is many see the idiocy in this case, but can't see it in other examples.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Funny how the RETARDS here who DID'T here it in CONTECT claimall sorts for issues.

If you did not hear it in context, you MISSED the big point.  Yet you feel it valid to discuss here.  Odd.

So let us take an out of contect approach here.  What if ALL the babies ABORTED were to have lived?

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#28]
I didnt  hear the statement he made on his radio show,so I cant put it in context.I am trying hard,but I cant think of the context that would be ok to say "aborting all black babies will reduce the crime rate".Maybe my sarcasm meter is broken,but I think what if he said "aborting all white babies would reduce the crime rate" would be a huge crock of shit too.I know that all the shit that went down in NOLA with the looters may have stirred emotions,but IMHO if the same shit happened in my hometown,you would have seen only whites dragging stuff out of the chinamart.I aint being PC here,in my job I have to go into the local jail,for every black person I see about eight white faces setting in cells.If I lived in a mostly black area,the numbers would be reversed I am sure.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#29]
A lot of you guys are guilty of the crime of taking things OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!!!  Go find what he really said and then judge him!!!!!   Your bad!  I heard the actual replay on a talk show...you should too!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#30]
No lack of irony.  The caller suggests that legal abortions have screwed up SS sytem finances.

"His remark was in response to a caller who had suggested   that the Social Security system's finances would be in a much   better position if it were not for the 1973 legalization of   abortion, because there would be more people paying into the   system."

I can just never figure out how Blacks reason that Democrats, who advocate abortion "rights" are not even a little uneasy with the high rates among Blacks, that not only reduces the number of Blacks as "possible" voters but also reduces the number of people paying into social security.  It's like saying Blacks have a special right to Abortion because they know that their children's vote will never be counted and they will never live to collect social security.   Nor can I understand how easily they can believe that Conservatives, who in general do not support abortion "rights" would actually be advocating it in any way.  Just shows you who really runs the circus, the media, as they run with this for all it's worth.

I'm waiting for some words to be replaced by symbols, like with Prince, so at least they can "sort-of" print the words, even if they can't be spoken.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#31]
That might have been racist if that is what he said.  The problem here is that reporters in general have about a 5th grade comprehension level. They never seem to get anything right. I don't care much for Bennet but this report was pure bullshit. I heard the his actual statement, in context. It dosen't matter though, the sheep beleive anything the media tells them, even though they lie all the time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#32]

rate is usually given as, for example, crimes PER 100,000 of population.

The black population has a higher crime rate than, for example, the white population, so, yeah, he's right, THE (as in the total across all races), crime rate would go down if you'd genocide all of the black people out of the country.

But fucking retard liberals go on and ignore the fact that after stating this, he condemns the though of doing so.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#33]
He was using it as an example of cold-blooded, inhumane logic.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
These are figures from 1999 kinda old but some things change....others never do.
Major Findings of
The Color of Crime

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Stating facts is racist.

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Totally taken out of context. Welcome to the world of liberal news reporting
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
These are figures from 1999 kinda old but some things change....others never do.
Major Findings of
The Color of Crime

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Stating facts is racist.

hr

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Here is the audio and the transcript of what was said.
This link is intentionally left cold.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200509280006

Taken out of context - you bet it was.  Especially the headlines.
But Bennett should have been smarter than to say what he did
on the air.  He is going to have to pay for that stupidity.

DanM
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I meant to imply that you were the first to that point to say what you thought as opposed to feigning disgust, therefore appearing to have "missed" the Kool-Aid pitcher as it was being passed around-

Thats pretty good.  Its sums up what i'd like to say but don't feel like incurring the wrath of the PCers on here today.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
It seems parts Ireland have a high crime rate and it's almost exclusively white.

Do the same thing to any other ethnic group and the outcome would be the same.

Irish people have only been considered "White" for 100 years or so. They were commonly called the "Blacks of Europe".

No intent to offend any "Mother-whoring Irish N*****s" in here by the way! For comedy value only!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#41]
he didnt say that in the context of what you are thinking, CNN made it seem like thats all he said, he then said that it was an immoral idea, Jesus, you actually get your news from there, CNN is like the photoshop of news.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Major Findings of
The Color of Crime

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

Incarceration

For what its worth I guess, its culture not color that causes this.  But I don't see how anyone can blaim you for "discriminating" by elevating your situational awareness when a group of thug culture blacks walks by, considering the fact that, for whatever reason, blacks and hispanics are much more likely to be members of the various sub-cultures that cause these problems.  Just because we have established the fact that the correlation between skin color and cultural tendencies are the result of circumstances rather then genetics doesn't mean we are wrong in admitting the fact that the correlation exists.  

It is impossible to make any decisions in day to day life without "stereo-typing".  Stereo-typing, at its essence, is nothing more then inductive reasoning.  We are constantly making decisions based upon a limited amount of information.  When you see a person you are forced to make an initial assessment of them based upon a limited amount of information.  We base these initial assesments upon the information that we do have.  We should realize that this assessment may not be correct, but nonetheless, we should attempt to base our assesment on our previous experiences.  If there were green skinned people, and every green skinned person you ever met tried to rob you, would you be wrong by locking your car door when a green person walks by?

Before anybody starts talking smack, I hate white people just as much as I hate everybody else.  I have pretty much come to the realization that the average person is a fucking immoral and mentally retard fuckstick, white black brown or purple.  Maybe black and hispanic people commit more crime on average because, on average, they have less to lose.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:09:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

+1 Some of the people posting in this thread are messed up in soo many ways.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#44]
This is such a NON-ISSUE - I dont know why its NEWS,

He was stating a HYPOTHETCIAL. If you killed everyone at 30, death by old age would be eliminate.

Its RETARED. In the same breath he said that the ideas was reprehensible.

It just pisses me off. It wasnt a serious statement, and if you play the couple sentences after that one you would see that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
This is such a NON-ISSUE - I dont know why its NEWS,

He was stating a HYPOTHETCIAL. If you killed everyone at 30, death by old age would be eliminate.

Its RETARED. In the same breath he said that the ideas was reprehensible.

It just pisses me off. It wasnt a serious statement, and if you play the couple sentences after that one you would see that.

Of course adults and those without an axe to grind realize this…

You have to remember the thought Nazi’s and PC police feel the need to clear every word spoken. The true enemies of free speech, free though, and free discussion are exposing themselves.

Look read and watch… see where the real threat of Fascism lies as the left show itself for what it is… Orwell predicted the thought police of the left and now see them work.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Tony Bennett??
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Every race has its ******* and crime is not exclusive to one group.  Bennett deserves to be sacked for his stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No more retarded than thinking being black makes someone more likely to rape, murder, or steal.

If one statement is true, then the other is.

The funny part is many see the idiocy in this case, but can't see it in other examples.

No - it's not that "being a black male makes someone more likely to murder" but rather the other way around: murder rates are highest for black male offenders.

According to the most recent DOJ stats, of the murder offenders where their race is known, over 51% are black offenders (46% are white, the rest are "other").

So while it's false to say that "being black" makes someone more likely to commit murder, it is NOT false to say that a murderer is most likely to be a black person.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:55:40 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Bill was by no means advocating such a thing, but was using an illustration of absurdity in the middle of his radio show. This is, true to form, being blown all out of proportion by the libbie loonies who are desperate to McCarthy anyone they can get their hands on.

That being said, it was a frickin' stupid thing for Bill to say. He has been around Washington long enough to know how the game is played.

Now that's what I'm talkin about.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:07:17 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Actually, I read that researchers are exploring the possibility that there is something in the genetics of blacks that makes them more suseptible to contracting the virus when exposed compared to whites.  But its just a hypothesis. The (reverse) example most commonly cited is blacks resistance to malaria via being more likley genetic carriers for sickle cell.   Either way, the answer still lies in  behavior modification and good medicine/vacinations.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top