Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I didn't see it at first.

Tell her to get out! NOW!

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/mfingar/Misc/kitchen3opt1.jpg

LMAO!!! Awesome!!! Thanks for the laugh.

For the record,all those pics are of Satan spawns manifesting themselves in various ways.

Haha someone should do him on a piece of toast or tortilla or whatever other jesus appearances people see
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I didn't see it at first.

Tell her to get out! NOW!

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/mfingar/Misc/kitchen3opt1.jpg

now thats funny shit right there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
How to hunt for ghost 101:

Link(how to hunt ghost)
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Best ghost story I ever heard was told by the guy who bought the old eldorado canyon gold mine outside of vegas, and I took this pic in the mine.  You wanted orbs?

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=59378&iGalleryUnq=1835&iImageUnq=41970

hey genius, that is dust reflecting from the flash...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not a big fan of the "kitchen" ghost, now if they start hanging around my gunsafe,
that is a ghost I can respect.

GM
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]

My sister thinks she photographed a ghost

... Your sister has an overactive imagination

... Now, this famous picture below will definitely give you the willies

... Happy Halloween!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#8]
WW,
I dont get it
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
WW,
I dont get it

Quijanos-You have to look at it for a little while. The image will become clear!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Best ghost story I ever heard was told by the guy who bought the old eldorado canyon gold mine outside of vegas, and I took this pic in the mine.  You wanted orbs?

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=59378&iGalleryUnq=1835&iImageUnq=41970

dust or dirty lens
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#11]
There are no ghosts in either of those pics.  Simply optical effects from the lighting from the on camera flash (and it's reflection from objects in the room), or artifacts from the lens ("lens flare").  Suburban, the effects in your photo are the result of having your hand around the front of the camera getting blasted by the on camera flash and producing lighting artifacts in the lens.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:01:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dust or dirty lens

Neither, but admitedly not a ghost, just the effect of the flash.  I have seven or eight shots in the series, 2 show orbs, the rest are crystal clear
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:41:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

My sister thinks she photographed a ghost

... Your sister has an overactive imagination

... Now, this famous picture below will definitely give you the willies

x1.putfile.com/9/25521453670.gif

... Happy Halloween!

DAMN you got me!

When the hell will I ever learn?!  

I work with my brother, almost once a day he calls me into his office with some pressing problem ... then asks me "Do you smell that?"  I still fall for it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:46:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I want my time back

Bomber

me too dammit! i'm sitting here staring at the damn pics waiting for the ghost to pop out and finally checked the properties to find out it's a .jpg not a .gif!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top