Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The tax refund is a start.  You will have savings every year.  Even 1 cent is be more than you would get under a Democrat Administration.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:
BTW, to achmed, You sound like one of those single yuppie types who make alot and resent those of us who have families or children cuz we play by the rules that da gubmint set up. So dont bitch at me about it blame the gubmint. I would rather keep my money, and take care of things by myself, but they wont let me.[:D]
View Quote

Sorry bub, I'm one of those single unemployed bum types. [:D]

I don't resent families;  some day I hope to have one.  I do get thoroughly annoyed about taxes and the "class warfare" that the Dems and media play with them, however.  Your post struck me as being tainted with that.

My apologies for overreacting.  Pax, ok?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top