Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2001 12:51:58 PM EDT
A woman goes to her family Doctor and tells him.  Doc I believe there's something wrong with me, you see I haven't had sex in so long I don't even remember what it's like.  There must be something wrong with me can you help?  The Doctor explains that, that isn't his field of expertise but he would recommend that she make an appointment with a Doctor Chow, a world renowned sex therapist.  So the lady does.

When she goes for her appointment she explains to Dr. Chow what the problem is.  The Dr tells the lady to take off awl her clothes and then get on her hands and knees and crawl weally weally weally fast to da otter side of da woom and turn around and crawl weally weally weally fast back to him.

So the lady disrobes and gets on her hands and knees and crawls really really fast to the other side of the room and turns around and crawls really really really fast back towards the doctor.  As she's crawling towards the Dr he's standing there just shaking his head.  The lady says what's wrong Dr is it serious.

Dr. Chow says aw wuss case I ever see. The lady asks, Am I going to die?  The Dr says, no die, but wus case of Ed Zackery disease I ever see.

The lady asks Ed Zackery disease what's that, I've never heard of that before.

The Dr looks at her and says aw Ed Zackery disease is when your face look Ed Zackery like you ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top