Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You people make me sick!! Bunch o racists bigots the lot of ya! You want them to hate us more???? WWJD??!! So you want to cook pork to disrespect Islam, that is disgusting! Any Anthropologist or educated person (unlike you jackasses) will tell you that Muslims won't eat pork because to them it's tantamount to cannabalism. In futherance of Dialouge and understanding between the Muslim community and Infidel-Americans I suggest we together celebrate a Hajj ritual on Oct 10th. In this case i recommend Sacraficing a goat, which is done by all observant Muslims in Mecca. Slitting a goats throat and offering it to the moon god will bring Infidels and Dhimmi closer to the Truth of Islam. Now May I finish with some magic Vowels from the Q'uran - UMMM DAGAGAGA KAKAKAKAKA BABOOOSHKA, Amin!

I hope this is a joke.  Sacrificing goats?  Why not virgins?

Otherwise, the day ANYONE tells me when I can and cannot have pork is the day I die.  Come to think of it, that's what the ROP is all about.  How about you eating some pork to try to uncerstand why I love it so much?  How about that?  How about Muslims go to synague WITHOUT the aim of killing everyone there?  How about letting me go to Mecca to see what's going on, to see the history and culture?

And as for uneducated jackasses, not being fond of a particular religion is not racist.  Islam is not a race, you fucktard.  But of course they don't teach that in the Madrasah.

ETA: Guess you aren't gonna find too many goats lining up to become Muslims...

UMM, What s wrong wiith slitting a goats throat for Muhammud(PBUH)?? No other modern World religion has Animal sacrafice, cause they have all sold out, OnlyIslam is true to it's 7th century roots. Besides Sliting goat throats is good practice for............... Well Anyway I digress Maybe if The Dhimmi (you) paid your Zakat you'd feel a lot better about Submission (Islam) to those above you, namely Muslims and then Muhammud(PBUH) then Allah. Again I would like to finish my post with Q'uranic Magic vowels OOOOGGA MOOOOOGA ZOOOOOOOGA, Amin

Not even the pancake bunny knows what you just said.

I think I detect a bit of sarcasm...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You people make me sick!! Bunch o racists bigots the lot of ya! You want them to hate us more???? WWJD??!! So you want to cook pork to disrespect Islam, that is disgusting! Any Anthropologist or educated person (unlike you jackasses) will tell you that Muslims won't eat pork because to them it's tantamount to cannabalism. In futherance of Dialouge and understanding between the Muslim community and Infidel-Americans I suggest we together celebrate a Hajj ritual on Oct 10th. In this case i recommend Sacraficing a goat, which is done by all observant Muslims in Mecca. Slitting a goats throat and offering it to the moon god will bring Infidels and Dhimmi closer to the Truth of Islam. Now May I finish with some magic Vowels from the Q'uran - UMMM DAGAGAGA KAKAKAKAKA BABOOOSHKA, Amin!

I hope this is a joke.  Sacrificing goats?  Why not virgins?

Otherwise, the day ANYONE tells me when I can and cannot have pork is the day I die.  Come to think of it, that's what the ROP is all about.  How about you eating some pork to try to uncerstand why I love it so much?  How about that?  How about Muslims go to synague WITHOUT the aim of killing everyone there?  How about letting me go to Mecca to see what's going on, to see the history and culture?

And as for uneducated jackasses, not being fond of a particular religion is not racist.  Islam is not a race, you fucktard.  But of course they don't teach that in the Madrasah.

ETA: Guess you aren't gonna find too many goats lining up to become Muslims...

UMM, What s wrong wiith slitting a goats throat for Muhammud(PBUH)?? No other modern World religion has Animal sacrafice, cause they have all sold out, OnlyIslam is true to it's 7th century roots. Besides Sliting goat throats is good practice for............... Well Anyway I digress Maybe if The Dhimmi (you) paid your Zakat you'd feel a lot better about Submission (Islam) to those above you, namely Muslims and then Muhammud(PBUH) then Allah. Again I would like to finish my post with Q'uranic Magic vowels OOOOGGA MOOOOOGA ZOOOOOOOGA, Amin

Not even the pancake bunny knows what you just said.

OH come on people! Did'nt you get the joke when i said OOOGGA MOOOOGA ZOOOOOOGA?? I thought that would be a dead give away! No? Or how about how i said that Muslims dont eat pork cause that would be cannabalism?? Get it? cause Muslims are pigs? Geez you guys gotta pay more attention To the fine print. Read some o my past posts, i hate the ROP'ers. I just thought "defending" their barbaric practicises would show them for who they are. Oh well Guess ii gotta use the icon more often so people will know im just being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top