Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
tinypic.com/e0h46b.jpg

The beer of choice for bulldozer drivers

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know what you are talking about... so here is a bunny with a Rachel Corrie on its head.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#3]
tag for later.....i am unfamiliar with this story
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I dont know what you are talking about... so here is a bunny with a Rachel Corrie on its head.

Well played, Doctor.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That stupid girl is from my home town.  Who the fvck gets run over by a bulldozer?!?!  You can see it come'in from a mile away.  It doesn't have a Hemi!

My wife attended the same college rachel did (evergreen state college).  One day I went to meet her and found a shrine made to rachel.  It was a table with memorabilia and photos.  I was temped to go to ToysRus and buy a TonkaToy bulldozer and superglue the damn thing to the table.

Should have glued it with crushed a Barbie Doll under one of the tracks.  

I'd donate a dollar to the tonka toy fund if I got to see pics.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I took my moment and PS'ed the CAT website.

enjoy.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

enjoy.

home.comcast.net/~jasondcrum/D9_hippy.bmp

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:18:43 PM EDT
[#11]
A moment of silence indeed. She was so fucking stupid, it left me speechless when I read about her.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:28:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

enjoy.

Good job, too!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#14]
You gotta love a brother walking around with bottled Heineken in the Gaza!  That chick is the same type of freak that went to Iraq before the war for operation Human Shield!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Dumb hippy skank-0
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I had not read of this so I did a little searching:

The seems to be some disagreement about the time between photos:

jerusalem.indymedia.org/uploads/image3.jpg
jerusalem.indymedia.org/uploads/image9.jpg
jerusalem.indymedia.org/uploads/image12.jpg

The appearance of her clothing (what shows) does not appear like a crushing injury from the angle shown.

CWO

Ahhhhh, those photos make me smile every time I see them. What a fucking dumb, anti-semitic, America hating cunt. Good riddance bitch.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tinypic.com/e0h46b.jpg

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
tinypic.com/e0h46b.jpg

Sick!  Sick!  Sick!

Can't you guys tell he's the First Aid man rushing to her assistance? Drown your tears with beer!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Isn't it ironic that Rachel is a Hebrew name?

Oh well. Stupid hurts.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#21]
If only ALL protestors had the conviction to do what she did.

Imagine the global impact of 1,000s of compressed retards.

Surely THEN we might give credence to their cause.

I have a dream...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
If only ALL protestors had the conviction to do what she did.

Imagine the global impact of 1,000s of compressed retards.

Surely THEN we might give credence to their cause.

I have a dream...

I can feel it!.....
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:39:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Darwin Award Recipient
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok class , what to these pictures tell you???

1)That Disney's movie" The Incredible Mr. Limpett" is just that.....a movie.
  And even with a bullhorn , you cannot achieve  similar results in the real world.

2) Ms. Corrie most likely did not attend Evergreen State College on a track scholarship.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Is there a video or just pictures?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:01:24 AM EDT
[#26]
*Yawns* does anybody actually care about this idiot ?  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:05:13 AM EDT
[#27]
......... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good riddance, you stupid cunt!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:08:16 AM EDT
[#28]
a moment of silence for someone who has burned the american flag????

FUCK YOU!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That stupid girl is from my home town.  Who the fvck gets run over by a bulldozer?!?!  You can see it come'in from a mile away.  It doesn't have a Hemi!

My wife attended the same college rachel to.  One day I went to meet her and found a shrine made to rachel.  It was a table with memorabilia and photos.  I was temped to go to ToysRus and buy a TonkaToy bulldozer and superglue the damn thing to the table.

damn that would have been priceless.  i could imagine the pics you'd post of dumbfucks trying to pry it off the table!

A few weeks ago, I was with my Mom and my daughter at Costco.   (Yeah, yeah, I know, but the management did NOT post the no CCW sign at this one.)  They sell the officially licensed Caterpillar toys there and my daughter was checking out the bulldozers when I started snickering.  My Mom asked so I told her the story.   When I got to the part about the lawsuit she shook her head and said,  "What idiots.  The apple didn't fall from the tree did it?"

Maybe I should get the Caterpillar toy and teach my daughter a new game called "Squish The Hippy."
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:27:59 AM EDT
[#30]
What'da know...?

Darwin was right.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:38:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Heheheh. Good thread.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:38:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

My wife attended the same college rachel did (evergreen state college).  One day I went to meet her and found a shrine made to rachel.  It was a table with memorabilia and photos.  I was temped to go to ToysRus and buy a TonkaToy bulldozer and superglue the damn thing to the table.

Didn't you ever watch Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:55:06 AM EDT
[#33]
From the Late, Great Douglas Adams:

Mr Prosser: "Mr Dent, do you know precisely how much damage it would cause this bulldozer if I was to let it run. right. Over you?"
Arthur Dent: "No, how much?"
Mr Prosser: "None at all Mr Dent. None. At. All."

Or something like that.

/PHil
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:56:35 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't you ever watch Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:03:37 AM EDT
[#35]
On the bright side, she didn't get the chance to spit out any future retards before getting crushed - good riddance, commie skank!!!

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:10:32 AM EDT
[#36]
It's bad enough to have traitorous idiot protesting their country on the corner of their town during lunch hour.

It's a lot worse when you have someone like that who hates us so much that she would travel half way around the world and dedicate her life to it.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:12:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:41:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was it wrong for me to let rip with a really LOUD fart during that moment of silence?

That was the sound of the bulldozer.

no, that was the sound she made when she saw that big slab o' concrete coming down!

there is actually a video of the entire incident. the driver was totally unaware she was in front of him and it was a big slab of concrete that slid off the pile he was pushing and hit her in the head and killed her. a pure fucking accident from start to finish. and she wasn't "bravely" standing out there in front of the dozer by herself, there were all sorts of libtards there shrieking and jumping about like the pathetic scum they are.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:10:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
How about a moment of snickering?

Sorry...I feel sorry for her parents..but a basic course in COMMON FUCKING SENSE would have removed all danger..

Don't.

They are assclowns too. Tried to sue CAT over the whole incident!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:24:29 AM EDT
[#40]
+1 to everything.  Caterpillar 1 Moron 0.  Her politics just make it funnier.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#41]
this is my favorite:
Anyone with a heart must extend the deepest condolences to Rachel Corrie's parents. But anyone with a conscience must regard Rachel Corrie's activities with contempt.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:12:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
there is actually a video of the entire incident. the driver was totally unaware she was in front of him and it was a big slab of concrete that slid off the pile he was pushing and hit her in the head and killed her. a pure fucking accident from start to finish. and she wasn't "bravely" standing out there in front of the dozer by herself, there were all sorts of libtards there shrieking and jumping about like the pathetic scum they are.

Tag for video linky...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:31:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Isn't it time for a SgtAR15 production recreating the incident?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:51:11 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tag for video linky...

+1

I would pay money to see that!

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:59:47 AM EDT
[#45]
What a dumbass. At least it leaves more air for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:07:26 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

enjoy.

Recapture that and include the address bar please. There is some IT guy somewhere snickering I am certain!
CH
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:08:23 AM EDT
[#47]
In a letter to Caterpillar’s chief executive officer and board of directors, Human Rights Watch on October 29 called on the company to cease all sales to the Israeli military of the D9, as well as parts and maintenance services, so long as the military continues to use the bulldozer to violate international human rights and humanitarian law.  

Caterpillar’s CEO James Owens responded to Human Rights Watch in a letter dated November 12 by saying the company did “not have the practical ability or legal right to determine how our products are used after they are sold.”

Caterpillar says HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH shove another under the tracks
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't think there is any video from in front of the dozer.   I recall there being time-lapse photos that were put together in the form of an automatic slide show.   The wikipedia article indicates that there was some IDF video from the dozer cab, but I don't see it anywhere.  

Essentially, at this point I doubt you'll find much graphic material easily that shows what really happened.

Also, there were changes in the apologists' posted 'photos', which evidently were made to show a version more friendly to their version of the events.  Analysis was reported to show that the the depicted bulldozers were actually multiple different machines; even Mother Jones was not too convinced that it wasn't an accident.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1329/is_5_28/ai_107897303/pg_4
"And the infamous photo series turned out to be misleading. In fact, the megaphone photo was taken hours before Corrie's death; she had handed the loudspeaker to a colleague some time before she was run over, and she was kneeling, not standing, in front of the machine when she was killed. As newspapers ran corrections, the activists claimed that Reuters had "miscaptioned" the photographs. The episode probably did more to mute anger over Corrie's death than anything else. The ISM activists were widely dismissed as frauds."
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:15:37 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
 One day I went to meet her and found a shrine made to rachel.  It was a table with memorabilia and photos.  I was temped to go to ToysRus and buy a TonkaToy bulldozer and superglue the damn thing to the table.

Brilliant....simply brilliant!!  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:21:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top