Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2001 10:48:54 PM EDT
Went out with a AR-15.com member today ,met him here ,Different walks of life .He uses brains to make his living and me labor for mine .Had good time today . We went varmint hunting the 1st time today ,only seen and shot at 1 yote and seen a lot quail and dove .I had the AR and he had his Ruger 223 ,He did not have 5 round  Mag for his AR-s did not want to take a chance with AZFG ,I would not my self had to wait and get one .We would never met if not for AR-15 .com We live in same Town in NWAZ .Maybe someone in you town you can have good one too .
Thanks AR-15.com
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Went to the range yesterday to shoot my new toy a 16" bushie, met 2 guys from the forum, Waldo, and Plateshooter, they were kind enough to leave some targets, fire extinguishers,Waldo was kind enough to let me drool over his new Mosin-Nagant,(probably the nicest one I've seen yet, and I've seen a few) I got the shorty dialed in and the extinguishers were set up at 25,50,100,200 yds the shorty suprised me by hitting the 200yd target, just about at will, I never thought it would do it! boy, did I get my eyes opened!Rifle functioned flawlessly all day, no jams, no failures to feed, faliures to fire, nothing, it just ran!!! It was a real good day! I really like this shorty!                                                                                                
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Other than people at work, the only people I know/associate with here in AZ are people I met here on AR15.com.
This site has opened many doors for me, and introduced me to great people.
[:)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top