Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2001 5:55:46 PM EDT
"No offense meant to ANYONE".............................................2 blondes walking down the street. blonde one says "gee, did you see that dead bird?"......blonde two looks up in the sky and says "no, where?"..............[grenade]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 5:59:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Miss Magnum et. al. will have your balls for breakfast for that one, LOL
View Quote
                                        Hope she does`nt find out about Women Haters inc.!............[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#4]
raf,

Obviously you completely missed the point I was trying to make the other day.  Figure the odds that you would take what you want to believe and run with it...[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Why can't blondes ride in convertables?
Because it makes their heads whistle.....
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#7]
What's blonde then brunette, then blonde, then brunette......?
Madonna doing cart wheels naked.

2 blondes locked themselves out of their car. 1 blonde ask the other one if she had a coat hanger. The other blondes say no, asks why. The first blondes says well I was gonna se if I could jimmy the car open. First blondes say "Maybe I can think of something else" The second blondes says "well you better hurry cause it looks like rain and the top is down on the car"

A blonde got hired at an M&M factory to sort M&M and throw out the bad one. Well after an hour she got fired for throwing away half of the inventory she claimed contained not "M's" but "W's"
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#8]
What do you call a smart blonde?

A golden Retreiver!
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#9]
A Highway patrol pulled a blonde over for speeding. Walking up to her window, he failed to notice that his fly was open. When he got to her window, the blonde looked at the open fly and said dejectedly, "OH NO!!! Not another breathelizer test"

A blonde gets home and tells her roommate that she had just ridden in a Porche. It was black and white and from what she can read at the side of the car it was the 9 1 1 model and the cop that was driving must've been rich to afford it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A Highway patrol pulled a blonde over for speeding. Walking up to her window, he failed to notice that his fly was open. When he got to her window, the blonde looked at the open fly and said dejectedly, "OH NO!!! Not another breathelizer test"
View Quote

MY NOMINEE FOR PICK OF THE LITTER, thus far[smile]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

MY NOMINEE FOR PICK OF THE LITTER, thus far[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#12]
What did the blonde say when she opened a box of Cheerios?        "Look, doughnut seeds!"
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

MY NOMINEE FOR PICK OF THE LITTER, thus far[smoke]
View Quote

That is soooo old.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:48:04 AM EDT
[#14]
a blonde is driving down the road when she hears on the raido a "shock jock" cracking of blonde joke after blonde joke. she then looks out the window and sees another blonde in a rowboat in the middle of a corn field. She gets out and screams at the other Blonde "ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE US A BAD NAME IF I COULD SWIM! ID GET OUT THERE AND GIVE U A PIECE OF MY MIND!!!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top