Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You really just have no clue...

Yes I have Alot more than a clue Mr Lumpy!!

Panic buying and hoarding produce a "Self-Fulfilling Prophesy"
And of course all this brings more panic and hoarding and higher prices and on and on...

I am not saying for people not to have enough gasoline to get to work, etc.

JosieWales,

You are an idiot.  If anyone has any doubt whatsoever, they need look no further than this thread-->
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=249861&page=1
(or at any other of your other 1078 posts).  Copy and paste as it is a locked thread.

"99% of manufacteres and especially Dealers are HUGE RIP-OFFS"

Supply and demand.  Deal with it.  Or maybe you should move to a communist country where the gov't fixes the price on everything but you pay 83% in taxes.

Go FUCK yourself C-4

Fuck you troll. Go eat shit and die.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
OK Guys, now I'm confused.  Between JosieWales, C-4 and roboman I've lost track of who is supposed to Fu#%#ck who and which troll is supposed to eat sh*t and die.

For those of us who are somewhat slow and simple, please bring me (us) up to speed on who is to do what.  Thank you!!

Lawdog (watching the pissing match from a safe distance away)
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread is a perfect example of wasted disk space.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OK Guys, now I'm confused.  Between JosieWales, C-4 and roboman I've lost track of who is supposed to Fu#%#ck who and which troll is supposed to eat sh*t and die.

For those of us who are somewhat slow and simple, please bring me (us) up to speed on who is to do what.  Thank you!!

Lawdog (watching the pissing match from a safe distance away)

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This thread is a perfect example of wasted disk space.

Unfortunately, there are far better examples.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd jump in and throw some fuel on the fire...
but I'm all out, just like a good little citizen.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I filled fifteen 5 gal. cans in the last week. That is two tanks for my truck.

That much fuel could last me a month, or it could all be burned up in two days. Sort of depends on where I am driving to.

I just look at it as two trips I didn't make this week. In the last few weeks I have cut my driving down as much as possible.

Does that make me a good citizen for saving fuel, or one of those bad Americans that is causing the economy to slow down???
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Clueless in FL....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top