Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure as hell would make a cool video,though!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a guy that has a company that produces a hydroscopic plastic. Article was in in the paper the other day. It's used in soil to retain & release moisture & such. He has experiemented with stopping storms with the stuff and flew a plane load of it into a thunder storm off the coast of FL, the storm disappeared from radar. He esitmates 10 plane loads of the stuff flown into a hurricane cutting a pie from it could weaken or stop a storm. The stuff is enviro safe as well. I'll find it and post it as a new post.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy crap batman....I go away to play a little tournament poker and I come back to a fire storm.

Not sure what a troll is but that ain't me..just a humble engineer that got an email from my brother who is a pilot and gets all kinds of weather related stuff and that article was what he sent me....that's just how I got it....I have no idea who wrote it....wasn't me though.

I thought it was funny and the idea of a hydrogen bomb to freeze the bitch into submission made me rol on the ground.

I guess some folks have a humor and others don't.

No harm intended....have the thread locked if you don't like it.    Oh and while we are at it here having me for dinner....why don't someone explain to me how this makes me a troll....please ....anyone?

I'd like to see the definition of a troll.  Can somebody please elaborate?

There is an entire Wiki on internet trollery. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]
ya...how would you film a 350 mile wide hurricane getting nuked???? hehe haha  From the ISS I guess.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Uh, because radiation is bad?

How sad is it that you actually fucking had to say that.

I vote we keep BUSHMAN from reproducing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There is a guy that has a company that produces a hydroscopic plastic. Article was in in the paper the other day. It's used in soil to retain & release moisture & such. He has experiemented with stopping storms with the stuff and flew a plane load of it into a thunder storm off the coast of FL, the storm disappeared from radar. He esitmates 10 plane loads of the stuff flown into a hurricane cutting a pie from it could weaken or stop a storm. The stuff is enviro safe as well. I'll find it and post it as a new post.

Now see...there is a viable option to nuclear fallout....let's all dump some potting soil on the hurricane....lot's of hydroscopic plastic balls in there.

Now see I got you guys think'en    .... next thing ya know we'll have this thing figger'd out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Lumpy....you can come over and personaly castrate me...if you got the ball.

I guard my balls with 3 AR-15's.....loaded to rock and roll.

I think we should de-nut all youns without a humor.....

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Has any GOV ever tried to bomb a hurricane? If it feeds off warm water/air. Why not experiment with some type of a refrigerant type bomb. Cool it down to say a Cat 2. Hell, it's the 21st century. Were suppose to be battleing Clingons an shit, and we have yet to slow a hurricane.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Send over the link when you find it...I'd like to read more on the subject.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm amazed you're the first person to think of this idea. I'm even more amazed you're the first person to make a post about it too.

Robo..you crack me up dude....I guess every freeking thing that crosses you synoptic pathways is an original thought and you do a complete archieve search before stroking you stubby little fingers on the cum covered keyboard.

Shut your pie hole and leave some folks have a discussion without your pontification.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Link to the sponge post

Thanks for the link...good stuff
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Oh, and thanks 45auto for the back...somefolks are just a little too whitey tighty these days.

Must be the $5.00 a gallon gas that's coming next week.

The rest of ya'll have a good one.

No problem.  It's just the internet, but some fuckers on here are wound up like springs.  Don't know exactly what the fuck flew up their asses, but as I said before, they can have their stupid pissing match. Some people just can't joke around.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#14]
For the same reason you don't pee into a fan.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#15]
These guys need to get out and shoot their guns off a little more and their mouth a little less.....roboman is a flat out trash mouth....maybe that's why he has such health problems.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top