User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What topic was O'Reilly discussing with that smug fucker?

Phildo said that Bill wouldnt send his kid to Iraq, and Bill came unglued and with spit coming out of his mouth said that his nephew had enlisted, was a patriot, and was on his way. Then he told Phildo, not to denegrate his service. He had his finger pointed at him, almost shaking and told him to watch it or he was off the set! I thought Bill was gonna put a beatin' on him.

WTF was Phildo talking about....   If your kid signs up (and is 18) he's his own person.  I guess Phil keeps his kids in the closet till they're past draft age, just to be sure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Bill O'Reilly Is a blow hard loud mouth dick.I would like to he bitch man slap him.

kick him in the nads,repeatedly.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What???!!!

Is that Donahue doofus still wasting my precious oxygen????!!!!!!

When Donahue started "acting out" with the silly hand gestures and exaggerated facial expressions to go with his raised level of hysteria he set the standard for liberals for the next generation.....

It's all about how I "feel".
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah, I forgot this too: Lots of guys are saying Mr. Most Watched woke up and has bought a pistol. So what? All those people have guns, Finestien, Schummer, Boxer, et al. And the ones who don't carry pay guys to carry for them. They realize the importance of firearms. They just don't want us to have them. I wonder why? Maybe they know something we don't?

Wasn't it Larry Pratt who said: "This isn't about duck hunting!"
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#5]
According to Bill's website, they are going to replay the bout again tonight!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh yeah, I forgot this too: Lots of guys are saying Mr. Most Watched woke up and has bought a pistol. So what? All those people have guns, Finestien, Schummer, Boxer, et al. And the ones who don't carry pay guys to carry for them. They realize the importance of firearms. They just don't want us to have them. I wonder why? Maybe they know something we don't?

+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Bill O'Reilly Is a blow hard loud mouth dick.I would like to he bitch man slap him.

kick him in the nads,repeatedly.

Thank you beaterAR! That is exactly what I have been trying to say!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#8]
That F'n leftest douche bag - I'm not the biggest O`reilly fan, but he tooled donahue!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Bill should've kicked him in the nuts...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

WTF does any of that have to do with Bill O'Reilly VS. Phil Donahue...

O'Reilly should have beat the shit out of that sniveling asshole.

I don’t like O'Reilly but Phil Donahue is scum…
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I thought O'Reilly was gonna come across the table at Phildo!
Donahue is a douchebag

I thought the same thing!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#12]
All you kids have been had.  It was scripted for ratings!  When are you people going to realize that TV is entertainment??
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#13]
The real questions is:  Why would he have Donahue on the show as a guest in the first place?  Shit, his view and perspective on anything is predictable.  Donahue getting personal and being a dipshit is not the surprise.  O'Reilly's reaction is what is surprising and I likey a lot.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Phoniness, duplicity, hypocritical, etc. it's all in the text.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or in plane English nothing you can actually point to.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or in plane English nothing you can actually point to.

That is so silly. No wonder we're an endangered social minority. We're so easily played and split into factions and factions and factions. Sometimes I think I should go Red because everyone loves a winner. Why don't you read the rest of the post instead of trying to get one up on someone?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Asshats like Donahoe O'Reilly make good spittoons.  

O'Reilly is the quintessential asshat.  He makes me want to watch that crazy bitch (blond lawyer)on CNN.  
O'Reilly will go the way of the Limbaugh...another extinct fat hypocrite who can't get his own family to listen.
I used to watch him...can't stand him anymore.

Poor Limbaugh, he only has like 20 miilion listeners.  The democrats hate him because they feel  he singlehandedly lost them the majority in the house.  I feel bad for the guy.  Really.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow, I am glad I went back through this thread. It really drew out a couple of idiots/DU trolls.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top