Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

With such a snooty response, they are just asking for more smartass questions.

+1.  Question sent

tag

this should get good.

That was funny
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I worked with the 13th FS at Misawa, Japan (was a COSO) and it costs with mainteance and fuel and dedpending on what was dropped or shot off of it we figured about $6000 (could be higher if lots of ordenace or high coast stuff is used) an hour. Most of the sorites were about 1.5 hours or so. In a day we flew 6 turn 6 and than 8 turn 8 turn 4. Do the math. For a 2 hour flight youd need some 370 tanks (2 ea) or a KC-135 or 10. F-16's with only internal fuel are good for about an hour (depending what the jets doing).
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.  Question sent

tag

this should get good.

You guys are SOOOOOOOOOO easy to bait.  I knew someone would take it.  

Then again, why haven't I done it myself?  Lemme see if I can think something up...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#4]
7000 of those  FEMA 'emergency' credit cards would do us well.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Invalid Item
This listing (4576194631) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Items that ended more than 90 days ago are no longer accessible through the eBay system.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]
*yawn* flew one this morning
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
how about a mig-21??

cgi.ebay.com/Mig-21-JET-AIRCRAFT-MINT-FREE-1453-TTSN-LANDA_W0QQitemZ7546401858QQcategoryZ4667QQcmdZViewItem

That appears to have been pulled or cancelled by ebay...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I was just going to bid on the Mig!

Curse you EBay!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.  Question sent

tag

this should get good.

That was funny

OK, since the listing seems to have been pulled/blocked, what was the other question, and did they post a response???
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
OK, since the listing seems to have been pulled/blocked, what was the other question, and did they post a response???

Bueller?   Bueller??
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top