User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
#2 looks like a great couch to snuggle on.

Please tell me I am seeing things.  An ARFCOM poster advocated a couch for snuggling on?

SNUGGLING?

I'm in touch with my "other" side, keeps the little woman happy. A man only needs to be tough when it counts. Snuggling leads to.....................other thangs!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Which one makes it easier to clean the "Wet Spot"?

this is the deciding answer
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
A woman sees a thing to sit on, and to look good in the living room with the other furniture.

A man sees it as a thing to sit on while he cleans his guns on the coffee table.  Or sits on while watching TV.

You and she have a different opinion as to its use.  

Live with it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#5]
2 is more my style and comfort level
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Interior decorating threads are vaguely gay.  Honestly, not that I have any problem with it, just thought I'd point it out.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Interior decorating threads are vaguely gay.  Honestly, not that I have any problem with it, just thought I'd point it out.

...And yet you were compelled to not only look, but reply.  HMmmmm......
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#8]
#2.

If you buy #1 you will regret it the first time you sit down with a screwdriver or whatever in your pocket and feel "the pop"

With #2 you can easily sew up the rip yet with #1 the sew job will most likely fail since it's already stretched tighter.

Leather can be unforgiving.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
#2 looks like a great couch to snuggle on.

Please tell me I am seeing things.  An ARFCOM poster advocated a couch for snuggling on?

SNUGGLING?

I'm in touch with my "other" side, keeps the little woman happy. A man only needs to be tough when it counts. Snuggling leads to.....................other thangs!

Being in touch with your "other side" to get pie is acceptable.  Ends justify means.
I would go so far to say that if snuggling results in more pie than not snuggling, then this thread deserves a tac.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...And yet you were compelled to not only look, but reply.  HMmmmm......

I SAID i didn't have problem with it.  Just thought I'd point out what we are getting into here.

That being said, option 2 looks much more comfy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top